Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs (26855 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / 50 Nigerians Arrested For Internet Fraud, Robbery in Ghana. / Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by awoluyi(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Nwadu:
One man in my neighborhood would be like... My daughter is in Cyprus studying for her masters.

Ee be things

Masters kò, house maid ni!
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by LLMG: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2023
at your age you are still this childish.
YorubaSamurai:
Over 50 igbos and edo people should be the correct headline cool
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by ANAELEemm: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2023
The level of propaganda leveled against Nigeria is very unacceptable. Having had the experience to live both in Turkey and kibris this slot allocation of prostitution is done by the government who initiate and schedule medical checkup for all prostitutions from lefkosa to lapta.
Unfortunately when they government can’t make a fortune from Nigeria the tag them an issue.
We want names and if the offense become one that the do not welcome they should deport them. The truth remain that Cyprus is far rated that they leave at the expense of foreigners. What an irony to say 50 prostitude are in a three bedroom apartments, supposedly with over 20 men. Yet is a three bedroom apartment. Lairs.
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Dshocker(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
If there's anything I'm sure of, it is that none of the ladies caught are from the Northern part of the country. It is the only region in Nigeria where we have virtuous women.

I repeat, Northern Nigeria is the only part of Nigeria where parents should demand for bride price from suitors before they approve the marriage of their daughters.

It is hard to find a southern girl who is not into "hookup" in today's Nigeria.

Southern parents should be involved in their children's lives and teach them about morals.

I have therefore resolved to marry a pure 22 year old virgin Fulani girl who will give birth to clean children that are not contaminated by the excess semen deposits of multiple sex partners.

No Fulani man will give his daughter to you...
Re: Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs by Bigseven(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Lol, never been to Cyprus in my life.

But from the report, it is obvious many of the emigrants entered Cyprus on student visas, and then went and got jobs, and also used the same house as an adress.They also were not studying..they were there to work, and to probably use Cyprus as a stepping stone into Europe.

(It's kind of a common scam among many illegal immigrants, not just Nigerians, and not just in Cyprus. Over ten years ago, UK Border force broke up a similar op involving Romanians, which involved prostitution with evidence some of the girls were forced).

Our big boys and girls send their kids to UK, US, Canada. That;s where you hear of their children graduating. Not Cyprus.

If one of our bigi people children was involved, the tabloids and online rags like Sahara reporters and Poeple's gazette and Linda Ikeji would have gotten their hands on it by now.
on the contrary saharas less problem now is dragging online cheesy but then I know if their bios will be published then you can handpick few taxpayer’s lads among I know of an outgoing Senator and also a DG’s lads that went to Cyprus after failing in UK or US. grin anyways let them face the music

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture / Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos / Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.