Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

20K If You Show Evidence Of Any Igbo Of Repute Claiming Ownership Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20K If You Show Evidence Of Any Igbo Of Repute Claiming Ownership Of Lagos (388 Views)

Biafra: Show Evidence Of Your Project In Southeast – Omirhobo Challenges Gowon / Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20K If You Show Evidence Of Any Igbo Of Repute Claiming Ownership Of Lagos by Shikini: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
If you want to recharge the average Lagos Yoruba man for violence ... just dish out a propaganda like Egbon, these Omo-Ibos are sponsoring so-so-and-so governorship candidate for them to take over Lagos

First first, I'm not Ibo ... but the level of Igbophobia I see on the streets of Lagos expecially during elections seasons is sickening. I mean, why this feeling of insecurity among the Lagos Yoruba?

The Lagos political machinery is aware of this vulnerability and have been exploiting it to their advantage every election season right from the days of Obasanjo. You would hear the propagandists deny even Obasanjo ... that he's from Anambra not a Yoruba man.They will dish out propaganda about how Funsho Williams, Doherty, Jimi Agbaje, Jandor and GRV are all pro-Igbo ... laughable though but many Lagos Yorubas fall for this propaganda. Watch out, the same propaganda will come up again in 2027

The Lagos political class are doing ping-pong on the brains of our Lagos Yoruba brethrens. Please note, I am specific about the Lagos Yorubas. I have lived in Ogun, Oyo and Ondo states and can say Yorubas in those states do not display such raw tribalism.

Back to the topic. I will give out #20K to anyone who'll show evidence of an Igbo man of repute contesting ownership of Lagos with Yoruba. I'm not talking about Facebook/Twitter or Social Media miscreants.

1 Like

Re: 20K If You Show Evidence Of Any Igbo Of Repute Claiming Ownership Of Lagos by Jogs1900: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Shikini:
If you want to recharge the average Lagos Yoruba man for violence ... just dish out a propaganda like Egbon, these Omo-Ibos are sponsoring so-so-and-so governorship candidate for them to take over Lagos

First first, I'm not Ibo ... but the level of Igbophobia I see on the streets of Lagos expecially during elections seasons is sickening. I mean, why this feeling of insecurity among the Lagos Yoruba?

The Lagos political machinery is aware of this vulnerability and have been exploiting it to their advantage every election season right from the days of Obasanjo. You would hear the propagandists deny even Obasanjo ... that he's from Anambra not a Yoruba man.They will dish out propaganda about how Funsho Williams, Doherty, Jimi Agbaje, Jandor and GRV are all pro-Igbo ... laughable though but many Lagos Yorubas fall for this propaganda. Watch out, the same propaganda will come up again in 2027

The Lagos political class are doing ping-pong on the brains of our Lagos Yoruba brethrens. Please note, I am specific about the Lagos Yorubas. I have lived in Ogun, Oyo and Ondo states and can say Yorubas in those states do not display such raw tribalism.

Back to the topic. I will give out #20K to anyone who'll show evidence of an Igbo man of repute contesting ownership of Lagos with Yoruba. I'm not talking about Facebook/Twitter or Social Media miscreants.
Let any of the forum moderator be in charge of the 20k for transparency purpose .

1 Like

Re: 20K If You Show Evidence Of Any Igbo Of Repute Claiming Ownership Of Lagos by Shikini: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jogs1900:

Let any of the forum moderator be in charge of the 20k for transparency purpose .

Oga, I have lived in Lagos for about 20yrs and can say this is the propaganda the Tinubu political machinery always use to win elections.

Watch out, the propaganda will die down after elections and will resurrect again in full force in 2027.

Post evidence, then post your account details.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20K If You Show Evidence Of Any Igbo Of Repute Claiming Ownership Of Lagos by dominic17: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Don't mind those gullible that allow themselves to be used by politicians
Re: 20K If You Show Evidence Of Any Igbo Of Repute Claiming Ownership Of Lagos by skj1377(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
You should have said this long before the election Na. Not after even my aged mother had to go and vote for sanwolu just to support him. Just let sleeping dogs lye
Re: 20K If You Show Evidence Of Any Igbo Of Repute Claiming Ownership Of Lagos by TreasureJunky: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
There's nothing like Ibo,, it is Igbo and Igbo.. What is Ibo by the way??
Re: 20K If You Show Evidence Of Any Igbo Of Repute Claiming Ownership Of Lagos by Jogs1900: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Shikini:

Oga, I have lived in Lagos for about 20yrs and can say this is the propaganda the Tinubu political machinery always use to win elections.

Watch out, the propaganda will die down after elections and will resurrect again in full force in 2027.

Post evidence, then post your account details.
I'm from Lagos and I have facts.
I'm not interested in your money and I won't post any link but for transparency purpose for those that will want to post the link, I wil suggest you use an escrow preferably one of this forum moderators.

(1) (Reply)

What Made Bayo Onanuga To Become A Genocide Enabler? / What someone Wrote About Tinubu / BREAKING!! Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant Dead After Spiritual Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.