Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 (35935 Views)

AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by magzey: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
tommykiwi:
Good!

I prefer PDP to that demonic Apchit.
because them Bleep LP for Presidor election abi grin grin grin

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by N3TRAL: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
temisartana:
LP collapsed structure for PDP in the state. So the reason no LP vote which gave the pastor victory

Liar. The LP candidate came 5th.

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Olowosaudi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hmm. PDP has been in power in Akwa Ibom state and people will not raise an eye brow about it but focus their attention on Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by 7upnigeria: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Investorozay:
my state just voted another calamity to replace the zenith bank scammer that just wasted 8 years in akwa Ibom

posterity will judge the idiooot udom emmanuel for foisting this clown on AKs to cover his billions in loot. baastaad

With all the things the Governor did in that state. It's either you are Ibo or have their blood running in your veins thru your Mum. I'll not say more than that.

2 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by fabolouz1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Cooked results.

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by blesoh(f): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
My akwa Ibom brothers, don't forget to call on Friday for happy hour grin

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
LP did not even come close to second?

Basically, LP was just about Peter Obi. Everyone else was just along for the ride.

I won't be surprised if LP elected people defect to PDP in the next 3 years....
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by samuelson06(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
kokoA:
Happy hour don sure grin grin

No time bro. I'm relocating to Uyo. My brand is Star Beer. Only 50 naira grin

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by LUAN1: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
lapintoz:
Make una show me labour party on the list....did INEC omit them.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
LP is a party not obidient,...the youth in Akwa ibom wanted oba of ypp. But unfortunately, udom arrested him for alleged money laundry abi bribery, he was the strongest and the best candidate. He was in prison, and was released on health condition, he couldn't campaign., I think he started his campaign after the postponement of governorship election on the 11th. He would have won the election if not so much allegation by the governor and the PDP.
1) the said is an ex-convict because he was in prison for about 3weeks, the matter is still in court sef
2) akwa ibom is tribalistic , they said he is married to Igbo, that Igbo woman can never be first lady in akwa ibom
3) the said he is a cultist.
All this are allegation.
The man is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by everythinggirly(f): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
I have been seeing happy hour, happy hour on my Facebook but I now understand completely. Congratulations to them.

2 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Ezmans: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reelmii:
grin grin..no be this Akwa Ibom wey obi dey argue say him win ....how come the party no dey guber election
the same way tinubu win Lagos
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by LUAN1: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
7upnigeria:

With all the things the Governor did in that state. It's either you are Ibo or have their blood running in your veins thru your Mum. I'll not say more than that.
are you in akwa ibom?
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by daniwise(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
The happy hour governor.Enjoyment don set

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by LUAN1: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
mercysayno:
Labour party don have a candidate Obi told them to vote for PDP, try to get ur facts right
the have but not a known person.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Isabi4lov: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
No time to waste time , everybody must be involved.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by blowjohn(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
ZikCute101:
I can’t wait to pack my bags and relocate to Akwaibom state oo
Happy Toh sure gan gan πŸ˜‚

Wetin be this happy hour thing I dey hear sef??
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by lomprico(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Happy hour loading grin
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Goke7: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Olowosaudi:
Hmm. PDP has been in power in Akwa Ibom state and people will not raise an eye brow about it but focus their attention on Lagos.

don't mind the hypocrites, what's good for Akwa-Ibom is not good for Lagos, yeye people
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
kokoA:
Happy hour don sure grin grin

Please, why are people saying "Happy hour"? Thanks
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by blowjohn(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aha ah

Wetin be this happy hour phrase I dey see up and down?

2 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Karlifate: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
ignis:
Pastor Don leave pulpit enter politics.

Congratulations Pastor, you dont need tithe and offering again.

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Goke7: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
LUAN1:
LP is a party not obidient,...the youth in Akwa ibom wanted oba of ypp. But unfortunately, udom arrested him for alleged money laundry abi bribery, he was the strongest and the best candidate. He was in prison, and was released on health condition, he couldn't campaign., I think he started his campaign after the postponement of governorship election on the 11th. He would have won the election if not so much allegation by the governor and the PDP.
1) the said is an ex-convict because he was in prison for about 3weeks, the matter is still in court sef
2) akwa ibom is tribalistic , they said he is married to Igbo, that Igbo woman can never be first lady in akwa ibom
All this are allegation.
The man is the best.

grin very good, no be who first call police dey win case make nobody form saint for naija
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by abmarine(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Benwallt(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Labour didn't context here?
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Goke7: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:
LP did not even come close to second?

Basically, LP was just about Peter Obi. Everyone else was just along for the ride.

I won't be surprised if LP elected people defect to PDP in the next 3 years....

LP na yahoo yahoo party, until the party will return to it's true owners, nobody go touch that party o na to dodge am
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by FashionCookie(f): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Akwa-Ibom ayaya πŸ₯°

2 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by ebbo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pastor happy hour indeed.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Investorozay: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
7upnigeria:

you are very silly - bloody bigot unam ikot mkpo
a 15Billion naira worship center while hundreds of thousands are scraping a living, are his legacy projects,.. fck him and his useless airline and non functionals containers called companies

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by SIONKPO1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
LUAN1:
All this are allegation.
The man is the best.
Why do you sound this way?
*Oba was jailed for corruption
*Oba,is part of the corrupt Akpabio squad
*Oba,was in charge of the hitmen of Akpabio.
*I am just hearing that he wasn't voted in cause his wife is Igbo but akpabio's wife is Igbo and he won
Be sincere,OBA,needed to form and Alliance with APc to Win but Youths only no dey win Election oooo

2 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Goke7:

LP na yahoo yahoo party, until the party will return to it's true owners, nobody go touch that party o na to dodge am

It wasn't.

It was, for a time, a party that represented the wishes of a section of Nigerians who were angry with the way the country was being run.

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by 2mch(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
This YPP is really trying o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election / Yoruba Nation Agitators Are Foolish – Aregbesola / Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.