Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 (35951 Views)

AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by BastadThiefnubu: 4:11am On Mar 20, 2023
LUAN1:
I don't know what is wrong with our youth, if it's poverty or laziness, they so much depend on politics money, we can stand to challenge our leaders like other states youth,
Hunger and poverty have finished the Nigerian youths that is why the accursed things sell their future.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by BastadThiefnubu: 4:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Segzy19:
When we told them that they lack structure, they were abusing us. Their structure is built around Pitobi... That's all.... Soludo cleared them even in Anambra....... See as PDP dey finish dem...
They were even non-existent in the southwest except Lagos where they have met their Waterloo.
We won't repeat out mistakes again with them in Lagos. We have seen their full tendencies now.

Jokers dem

Are you calling vote buying structure? You must be a clown!
Nigerian youths like you are the problem of this country.
If the vote buying in Akwa Ibom is what you call structure then the country is hopeless.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by funshint(m): 4:18am On Mar 20, 2023
First albino governor....nice one!
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by saintkeppy(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Investorozay:
my state just voted another calamity to replace the zenith bank scammer that just wasted 8 years in akwa Ibom

posterity will judge the idiooot udom emmanuel for foisting this clown on AKs to cover his billions in loot. baastaad

This election will be challenged &upturned, just watch.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by saintkeppy(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2023
LUAN1:
Lp is a party not obidient., I am obidient, but I voted for oba of ypp which is the best candidate,

God Bless you, if not for massive vote buying, thuggery, intimidations by PDP across the polling units in the state, Senator OBA would have declared Winner.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Prudoh(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2023
Rikidony:
Happy Hour sure die, Every Friday na flexing day for my state be that, with #50 beer by the beach side and babes from Mali and Cameroon grin grin

πŸ˜„πŸ˜‹ No be lie
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by saintkeppy(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2023
LUAN1:
LP is a party not obidient,...the youth in Akwa ibom wanted oba of ypp. But unfortunately, udom arrested him for alleged money laundry abi bribery, he was the strongest and the best candidate. He was in prison, and was released on health condition, he couldn't campaign., I think he started his campaign after the postponement of governorship election on the 11th. He would have won the election if not so much allegation by the governor and the PDP.
1) the said is an ex-convict because he was in prison for about 3weeks, the matter is still in court sef
2) akwa ibom is tribalistic , they said he is married to Igbo, that Igbo woman can never be first lady in akwa ibom
3) the said he is a cultist.
All this are allegation.
The man is the best.

You said it all, Umo Eno of PDP can't stand Senator OBA of YPP in an unifluenced, free &fair contest.
AKS poverty, sufferings in the mist of plenty under this current Administration of Gov Udom Emmanuel is self-imposed, suffer no dey taya the people.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Hunterkent: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2023
funshint:
First albino governor....nice one!
Black monkey outing his stupid opinion.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by saintkeppy(m): 8:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Gerrard59:

Akpabio is married to an Igbo woman, and he (Akpabio) is still loved across the state, notwithstanding his being in APC. Uloma had little issues in the state. No one berated Akpabio for marrying an Igbo woman.

I don't think you were in the State when Akpabio was Governor, his wife was very outspoken, fearless &outburst with some elders of the State & in some issues, the Ibibios especially were hating that how come an Igbo woman will be controlling&deciding for them in their own state, she helped facilitate contracts for their fellow Igbos in the State during that regime, that did not go down well with most people in the State, they vow that never again an Igbo woman will be a first Lady cos of the experience they had with Uloma Akpabio as first lady&wife to then Gov Akpabio.

I am from AKS &I am detribalized Nigerian, whoever is first Lady in my State is Welcomed, marrying from another tribe can be a beautiful thing. Using tribe to disqualify a candidate just because he/she married from another tribe should be discouraged.

I voted for Senator OBA cos he has the experience, &he is the most competent among the contestants, I don't care if his Wife is an Igbo cos I am not tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by saintruky(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Reelmii:
yes, he really tried..i am just wondering why it was not posted on the list

I wonder why too
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by LUAN1: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2023
nesphil:
Keep wailing Mr. Wailer grin grin grin

Pastor Umo Eno is a goal!!!!!!!

Fhoools like you should be hiding your face in shame.
Cos una stup1d propaganda couldn't stop the man whose time has come.

Congrats to Pastor Umo Bassey Eno.
Thank God una propaganda did not aid that gang leader did not have his way.
Thank God una propaganda did not aid that corrupt convict to have his way.

Let him get ready to resume his appeal at the Appeal Court in PH cos EFCC is waiting for him grin grin grin

you are too quick to call me fhoool.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Kfed4ril(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2023
yarimo:
Shey labour party no contest ne ? Just asking for a friend grin grin

LP doesn’t have a candidate.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Segzy19: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Did you read the news at all?
Where in my comment did I mention vote buying?

I am saying that the structure of LP is only built aroumd the presidential candidate. Go check whether people even know their candidates for other positions.... In Ogun state, Labour party doesn't even exist apart from the presidential candidate.... No one knows them... Same with Oyo state.... That's what we mean by structure

BastadThiefnubu:
Are you calling vote buying structure? You must be a clown!
Nigerian youths like you are the problem of this country.
If the vote buying in Akwa Ibom is what you call structure then the country is hopeless.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by LegendHero(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ykc2:
no labour candidate in akwa ibom and they voted for pdp,for me I will not even vote for my father if joins Apc to me apc is evil and terrorists party

What about cross river? APC is currently winning in that state.

What happened to Labour? You guys supported APC too?

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Onedayoneday: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
Who ever is the ypp candidate should jejely pack is load to Lp if he can get this massive votes with ypp then he will surely win with Lp.

Chai Albino done finally be governor for Nigeria and something tells me this guy will perform

Why the last part? I don't like it. That is just a skin complexion and it's not different from yours. Na God create am like that.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Gerrard59(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
saintkeppy:

You said it all, Umo Eno of PDP can't stand Senator OBA of YPP in an unifluenced, free &fair contest.
AKS poverty, sufferings in the mist of plenty under this current Administration of Gov Udom Emmanuel is self-imposed, suffer no dey taya the people.

Joke of the day. So, OBA would have defeated Umo Eno when he did not pair up with Akan Udofia? How was that going to be possible? Na the same thinking Obidients get thinking Peter Obi would win leaving Tinubu and Atiku to come second and third.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
lapintoz:
Make una show me labour party on the list....did INEC omit them.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Lp has no candidate in akwa ibom
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by saintkeppy(m): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

Joke of the day. So, OBA would have defeated Umo Eno when he did not pair up with Akan Udofia? How was that going to be possible? Na the same thinking Obidients get thinking Peter Obi would win leaving Tinubu and Atiku to come second and third.

I did not include Akan Udofia in that post, I mean Senator OBA & Pastor Umo Eno on a free &fair contest.

If you add Senator OBA & Akan Udofia's total votes put together it will not still surpassed what Pastor Eno had.

However, OBA will challenged the results released by INEC at the tribunals.

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by SIONKPO1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
saintkeppy:

I did not include Akan Udofia in that post, I mean Senator OBA & Pastor Umo Eno on a free &fair contest.

If you add Senator OBA & Akan Udofia's total votes put together it will not still surpassed what Pastor Eno had.

However, OBA will challenged the results released by INEC at the tribunals.
Brother,learn not to over Attach emotions when making opinion,PDP I know suppressed Voters same way YPP and APC.
Concerning competence,OBA is battling with corruption charges and there are allegations that he is a cultist,me I would have preferred ADC candidate to Win.
Let's stop the hating,if the parties that lost have evidence they should tender it at the court
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by SIONKPO1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
saintkeppy:

I don't think you were in the State when Akpabio was Governor, his wife was very outspoken, fearless &outburst with some elders of the State & in some issues, the Ibibios especially were hating that how come an Igbo woman will be controlling&deciding for them in their own state, she helped facilitate contracts for their fellow Igbos in the State during that regime, that did not go down well with most people in the State, they vow that never again an Igbo woman will be a first Lady cos of the experience they had with Uloma Akpabio as first lady&wife to then Gov Akpabio.

I am from AKS &I am detribalized Nigerian, whoever is first Lady in my State is Welcomed, marrying from another tribe can be a beautiful thing. Using tribe to disqualify a candidate just because he/she married from another tribe should be discouraged.

I voted for Senator OBA cos he has the experience, &he is the most competent among the contestants, I don't care if his Wife is an Igbo cos I am not tribalistic.
Learn,there are some words you don't use;
*Unoma brought in her kinsmen into Akwa ibom state Civil Service
*Unoma influence some contracts to be given to her kinsmen even when they weren't qualified
*Unoma,said akwa ibom women are lazy,which was so uncalled for
*Unoma,exhibited her arrogance when she sometimes denied Akwa ibomites that Visited the husband at home
***NOTE:Akpabio worked well but his wife show of arrogance was so unprofessional.
Mind you,same thing Patience Jonathan said that angered the core Muslim north.
Let's analyse with no favour
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by saintkeppy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Brother,learn not to over Attach emotions when making opinion,PDP I know suppressed Voters same way YPP and APC.
Concerning competence,OBA is battling with corruption charges and there are allegations that he is a cultist,me I would have preferred ADC candidate to Win.
Let's stop the hating,if the parties that lost have evidence they should tender it at the court

Who's is not a cultist in Gov Udom's cabinet or AKHA, or you feel Gov Udom is a Saint? That same Senator OBA worked hard for him to be elected in 2015 &his re-election in 2019 when two Senators left Udom in PDP, &he also promised that when its the turn of Itu-Ibiono Federal Constituency that OBA will be made to fly the PDP's flag, only for Udom to turn around & call him a cultist, paid for his Incarceration last year, tarnish OBA's image in public using Government paid media aides all these did not happen in 2019 because he was seeking re-election. Gov Udom is very ungrateful.

Gov Udom purposely impoverish the people, starve the Retirees, only to Release money during elections to buy votes to install his Stooge at the detriment of the will of the people, can't you see he is Wicked? &not what people think? Claiming to be Deacon?

Yes, Arc Ezekiel Nya-Etok of ADC is a sound professional but it's not the turn of ISD to produce Governor, believe me I had thought former Governor Arc Victor Attah will project him to take over due to how close both of them were as at that time, but Attah was rooting for his son in-law instead, &somehow Barr. Godswill Akpabio finally emerged PDP candidate.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by saintkeppy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
SIONKPO1:

*Unoma influence some contracts to be given to her kinsmen even when they weren't qualified
*Unoma,exhibited her arrogance when she sometimes denied Akwa ibomites that Visited the husband at home
***NOTE:Akpabio worked well but his wife show of arrogance was so unprofessional.

I know Uloma's excesses, not all women out there can manage power, but that shouldn't be a yardstick to judge other Igbo women who are potential first Lady. I don't know if you've come across OBA's wife, she is a different personality with decent background, well educated, cultured &mannered that knows her limit, she hardly talks, i see her as an introvet lady, even as wife of a Senator she behaved well &a Pastor with FLCC, ask around you will hear no negative remarks about her. Check her out in YPP campaigns when the husband was still in Incarceration, she went about issue-based campaigns, no insults of any kind from her.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by senatordave1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Same thing imoke wife did in crs
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by SIONKPO1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
senatordave1:

Same thing imoke wife did in crs
Our Politicians should learn not to allow their families meddle with states politics
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by senatordave1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Our Politicians should learn not to allow their families meddle with states politics

Guy,it is difficult oh afterall they sleep together in the same room.but pound to pound,oba is far better than umo eno and would have defeated him had pdp not being the incumbent...
How many did gov sule get in lafia
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by SIONKPO1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
saintkeppy:

I know Uloma's excesses, not all women out there can manage power, but that shouldn't be a yardstick to judge other Igbo women who are potential first Lady. I don't know if you've come across OBA's wife, she is a different personality with decent background, well educated, cultured &mannered that knows her limit, she hardly talks, i see her as an introvet lady, even as wife of a Senator she behaved well &a Pastor with FLCC, ask around you will hear no negative remarks about her. Check her out in YPP campaigns when the husband was still in Incarceration, she went about issue-based campaigns, no insults of any kind from her.
I'm not generalizing but there are somethings done ehhhh the pain becomes deep
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by SIONKPO1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
senatordave1:

Guy,it is difficult oh afterall they sleep together in the same room.but pound to pound,oba is far better than umo eno and would have defeated him had pdp not being the incumbent...
The Problem the Opposition had was for Alliance to had been Formed.imagine if APC,YPP and NNPP had worked together,PDP wouldn't have stand any chance
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by SIONKPO1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
senatordave1:

It's easy,As a Professional you are not supposed to allow your family to have a strong influence in your governance and at work.
For Nasarawa State,A.ASule was declared Winner using Gayam and Ciroma ward of Lafia LGA.
The REC refused to use to IREV accredited numbers but rather used the EC8AI that was manipulated.
PDP has a strong case if the judiciary are sincere
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by senatordave1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
SIONKPO1:

It's easy,As a Professional you are not supposed to allow your family to have a strong influence in your governance and at work.
For Nasarawa State,A.ASule was declared Winner using Gayam and Ciroma ward of Lafia LGA.
The REC refused to use to IREV accredited numbers but rather used the EC8AI that was manipulated.
PDP has a strong case if the judiciary are sincere

The margin was over 60,000 and two wards can't give such figures
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by senatordave1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
SIONKPO1:

The Problem the Opposition had was for Alliance to had been Formed.imagine if APC,YPP and NNPP had worked together,PDP wouldn't have stand any chance

Not true,alliance wasn't needed.did lp need any alliance in abia or enugu
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by SIONKPO1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
senatordave1:

The margin was over 60,000 and two wards can't give such figures
It can but what they meant is that, there was 95% registered Voters were accredited and 95β„… Voted for APC which is not possible.
The REC,PO,EC all have questions to answer
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by SIONKPO1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
senatordave1:

Not true,alliance wasn't needed.did lp need any alliance in abia or enugu
Alex Otti's case is different based on the fact that he is a Known candidate.
OBA had corruption case on his neck. and he was not in perfect good terms with his godfather@Akpabio.
He needed rugged people to give it to PDP wotowoto but their men weren't everywhere.
PDP intimidated and suppressed Voters and they also bought Votes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures / The Lions Den Of Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.