Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 (35934 Views)

AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by azikiweironsi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
But where are the votes for the candidate of labour party?

Please don't tell me nobody voted for labour party

They are still searching for their stolen mandate grin grin
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Princeton92(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:

LP adopted PDP candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Karlifate: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is a good development for YPP.

👍
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by ukojustin: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Investorozay:
my state just voted another calamity to replace the zenith bank scammer that just wasted 8 years in akwa Ibom

posterity will judge the idiooot udom emmanuel for foisting this clown on AKs to cover his billions in loot. baastaad

Guy Udom is not a calamity, he's far better than our Digital Governor ben Ayade of Cross River

4 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Goke7: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

It wasn't.

It was, for a time, a party that represented the wishes of a section of Nigerians who were angry with the way the country was being run.

LP is made up of fraudsters and usurpers replacing candidates with people who were never registered members of the party. so much for a party of angry Nigerians indeed. You can't fight illegality with illegality.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by erico2k2(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:

Why is it so hard for you lot to understand Labour party surge was for the presidency ONLY @ state level its always going to be APC vPDP.
Labour was Presidency election period!
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by erico2k2(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Goke7:

LP is made up of fraudsters and usurpers replacing candidates with people who were never registered members of the party. so much for a party of angry Nigerians indeed. You can't fight illegality with illegality.
If there was another presidential election next month labour will surface for it only, I know how PDP and APC wear losing sleep B4 the election!
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by paternoster: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Happy hour loading
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by LUAN1: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Why do you sound this way?
*Oba was jailed for corruption
*Oba,is part of the corrupt Akpabio squad
*Oba,was in charge of the hitmen of Akpabio.
*I am just hearing that he wasn't voted in cause his wife is Igbo but akpabio's wife is Igbo and he won
Be sincere,OBA,needed to form and Alliance with APc to Win but Youths only no dey win Election oooo
udom is more corrupt than any politician in akwa ibom. ,
If Akpabio was corrupt as you say, why do more people sing praise to him than udom, I am not a fan of any politician but you need to say Truth to be free. Oba is the best among the major candidate in Akwa ibom.
Udom has eaten all the 13% derivation from federal without doing anything, no employment, no payment of retirees. Udom and umo Eno will be the worst governor in the history of Akwa ibom
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by LUAN1: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Princeton92:

LP adopted PDP candidate
wen? Not true. LP Guy campaign till final day
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by LUAN1: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Goke7:

grin very good, no be who first call police dey win case make nobody form saint for naija
am so for generalizing it. Not everyone. I think this was just because of politics, just like in the case of lagos State.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:

Check the bottom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by 7upnigeria: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Investorozay:

you are very silly - bloody bigot unam ikot mkpo
a 15Billion naira worship center while hundreds of thousands are scraping a living, are his legacy projects,.. fck him and his useless airline and non functionals containers called companies

Calm down, no Governor can do everything at once. What did those before him do? At least he did some things, let this new Governor give jobs to people, let the people hold him to his campaign promises.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by eeetuk(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
"PDP WINS AS INEC ANNOUNCES FINAL RESULTS IN AKWA IBOM"

No surprise here-- this outcome was expected . In Akwa Ibom state, PDP dominate all the three branches of government--the executive, the legislative and the judiciary. So , the question was not whether PDP would win, but the question has always been what is PDP dominated government will do with this overwhelming power? And as citizens of Akwa Ibom state have seen over the last 19 years of PDP run government in Akwa ibom state, it is a disaster after a disaster. Governor Emmanuel Udom collected the largest oils money allocation each year, but has nothing to show for . The state has the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria. No clean drinking water anywhere in the state. Kidnapping of citizens has skyrocketed. Kids graduate from college and universities can't find work. Educational standard is at the lowest level. Public transportation doesn't exist in the state. Citizens live in the most polluted environment in the world.

Can we ask the right questions and get the most honest answer?

So, what are you going to do with this victory? That is what I want to know.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by tjdaddy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ah don move go Akwa Ibom for happy hour flexing
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by DarkHame: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations
Our happy hour governor
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Georgejeez: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
He won because he promised to implement Happy Hour every week in AK-IB
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by otomatic(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
Who ever is the ypp candidate is should jejely pack is load to Lp if he can get this massive votes with ypp then he will surely win with Lp.

Chai Albino done finally be governor for Nigeria and something tells me this guy will perform

No be albino.
Na Golden Boy!

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Hotsparkles(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Don't comment on what you don't know, stop this hating. Udom has performed well to a reasonable extent. post=121886989]my state just voted another calamity to replace the zenith bank scammer that just wasted 8 years in akwa Ibom

posterity will judge the idiooot udom emmanuel for foisting this clown on AKs to cover his billions in loot. baastaad[/quote]
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Princeton92(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
LUAN1:
wen? Not true. LP Guy campaign till final day

Thanks for the correction
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by gentlegenius(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
Who ever is the ypp candidate is should jejely pack is load to Lp if he can get this massive votes with ypp then he will surely win with Lp.

Chai Albino done finally be governor for Nigeria and something tells me this guy will perform
No he won't perform...
Find out why they call him "HAPPY HOUR GOVERNOR"
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Goalnaldo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Way4orward:
Happy hour governor
please sir, why is he called happy hour governor

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Hotsparkles(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
My brother, some people by nature just hate anything good
udemzyudex:

Are you trying to tell me Udom did not do anything in Akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by teeshet: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
FashionCookie:
Akwa-Ibom ayaya 🥰
abadie, where are you from? make I come pay your bride price sharp sharp.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by emu22(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
The happy hour guy abi no be him be di
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Freshtruth(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
otomatic:

No be albino.
Na Golden Boy!
angry grin
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Nonkit(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beer subsidy loading...
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by bizhop01: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
See YPP
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
kenny714433:

It's sad that Umo Eno had to win when we had Oba and Akan Udofia.

Let’s see how it goes sha.
I just never wanted another pastor
OBA was my choice.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by ufuosman(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Throwback: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Roboto11:
grin

Elu Pee.

The joke that wrote itself.

Haaa!

Ika yi ti poju.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee / Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election / Yoruba Nation Agitators Are Foolish – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.