Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V (3827 Views)

Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hismercy20:

I feel your story is not real
i swear to almighty god that created me i didnt lie. all that i have said is truth but if u dont beleive its fine. my case is worst than what i have written
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Blupen969:
Personally i recommend barbing because after 2weeks hair must grow again and after 6months get another skill that is related to computer or better still learn forex
op i swear to God you can make it in life and buy big cars and build houses but you gotta work with time bro.......and try the smoke weed e deh give patience too and no forget to face front because nothing you fit take or add to yesterday
nobody is your God, you are your own God
i will check for that forex thing
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Most of us are going through a lot too, but we keep waking up every morning and pushing.

But if you want to end your life just like that as if you're the only one going through the most, then go ahead and do it.

In fact, good riddance in advance.
depressedlad:
for the past 2years i have been struggling with illnesses, sometimes stomach issues and sometimes fever, bodyache and general fatigue. everytime i go to the local hospitals in my vicinity they do typhoid and malaria tests to me which always come out negative.
my life is revolving from going to this local hospital to another in search for proper treatment which i still havent got. life in nigeria is very tough more expecially when you are jobless and masturbates, sometimes i feel like deleting myself because i consider myself as a failure. 28years on this earth and i still got nothing to show except my 2set of clothes and my broken gionee gn500s phone.
sometimes i think im under a spell or have been cursed by someone because nothing is working for me, it hurts me when i look at my friends circle and see a lots of them doing well while i wallow in sickness and poverty.
today i wake up very sick and depressed i thought about commiting suicide, i bought my sniper mix it with my tea, i was about to drink it then i stopped and ask myself what is really wrong with me? i foung out that all these years i have been suffering with H.I.V human induced vehement poverty i called it human induced because i think its me who caused this poverty to myself. because i hv been waiting for god to solve my problems while its clear that god hates me.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Blupen969(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
depressedlad:
You need a skill 1st if not forex go wreck your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Goldmaxx(f): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
Please don't commit suicide man, life in Nigeria is not easy for anyone, people are just hiding their pain
But Republicans are hardliners 😂... You go see hardlining tire for naija tongue
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Most of us are going through a lot too, but we keep waking up every morning and pushing.

But if you want to end your life just like that as if you're the only one going through the most, then go ahead and do it.

In fact, good riddance in advance.
ok thank you
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by blazepascal(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ylife is hard bro but don't give up..everyday you wake up it's a good chance to get it right.. you have ur two hands get busy ..if not the devil will keep visiting you
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Impersonator2: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Senkasa:

i must be an idiôt.
honest confession
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Geovanni412(m): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
depressedlad:
for the past 2years i have been struggling with illnesses, sometimes stomach issues and sometimes fever, bodyache and general fatigue. everytime i go to the local hospitals in my vicinity they do typhoid and malaria tests to me which always come out negative.
my life is revolving from going to this local hospital to another in search for proper treatment which i still havent got. life in nigeria is very tough more expecially when you are jobless and masturbates, sometimes i feel like deleting myself because i consider myself as a failure. 28years on this earth and i still got nothing to show except my 2set of clothes and my broken gionee gn500s phone.
sometimes i think im under a spell or have been cursed by someone because nothing is working for me, it hurts me when i look at my friends circle and see a lots of them doing well while i wallow in sickness and poverty.
today i wake up very sick and depressed i thought about commiting suicide, i bought my sniper mix it with my tea, i was about to drink it then i stopped and ask myself what is really wrong with me? i foung out that all these years i have been suffering with H.I.V human induced vehement poverty i called it human induced because i think its me who caused this poverty to myself. because i hv been waiting for god to solve my problems while its clear that god hates me.

Op...to solve your problem.
You need a job in construction or sales skills.

Try and approach people (your friends or anyone) with a shop for them to give you goods to sell
If you can sell some goods,now u have inflow...you can save and become a shop owner if you can build trust.
That's how one guy from my street started his minimart, he was a golf boy in Aba Sports Club.

Your masturbation issue..
If you are serious, send me an email and I'll help you quit within 20 days or less.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by imagrg(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Then feed yourself.
Only you can help yourself.
depressedlad:
i am just tired of being hopeful hope will not feed me
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Geovanni412:

Op...to solve your problem.
You need a job in construction or sales skills.

Try and approach people (your friends or anyone) with a shop for them to give you goods to sell
If you can sell some goods,now u have inflow...you can save and become a shop owner if you can build trust.
That's how one guy from my street started his minimart, he was a golf boy in Aba Sports Club.

Your masturbation issue..
If you are serious, send me an email and I'll help you quit within 20 days or less.
ok i hv emailed u
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Impersonator2: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Blupen969:
Cigar is nothing try and smoke weed and meditate i swear op you will see the way out of poverty but the truth is that you have to do deh work, nobody will do that one for you, so op get out of the way and let your spirit guide you through.....they only thing you have now is time use it wisely

you want to start for op what he cannot finished
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by SpicyMimi(f): 1:41am On Mar 20, 2023
depressedlad:
the thought of suicide give me joy. whenever my problems got worst when i think that i can end it all by committing suicide i feel good
Please don’t go ahead with that thought. It’s a trick, dedicate your life to God, go to church and serve God endlessly while working hard to get a means of living and watch God turn your life around. Nothing good comes without a story to tell.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Nigerfine3: 2:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Some of us grow up as orphans. I’m 50 now, I had no father, mother died when I was 10, but today I feed more than 10, I have trained in university more than 5 people. Find hope in yourself, strive strive all will one day turn for good.

1 Like

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Nigerfine3: 2:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Autobot05:

Kaduna doesn't seem like a place of opportunities
How much salary is the least you can earn outside kaduna in western city ( with accommodation provided)
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Blupen969(m): 6:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Seunosewar:

you want to start for op what he cannot finished
Am only trying to help
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by VicUkegbu(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Newbielearner:

Start with your mind. Stack up relevant skills, Read the Richest man in Babylon. Think and Grow rich.
Work hard and see how God himself has no choice than to help you, especially if you ask.

Try this for three months. If things remain the same, I owe you 30k. If things get better, you owe me 30k.

Deal?

Where should he source the resources to finance learning a skill?
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by VicUkegbu(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2023
Blupen969:
Cigar is nothing try and smoke weed and meditate i swear op you will see the way out of poverty but the truth is that you have to do deh work, nobody will do that one for you, so op get out of the way and let your spirit guide you through.....they only thing you have now is time use it wisely

Exactly but he doesn't need to smoke weed to meditate.

No need to smoke weed you need to find peace with your soul and ask God for Guidance and be willing to put in the work, look around you there must be something to capitalise on... try and learn a skill... very important!!! Life is what you make of it.

We're all navigating through life, after all no one leaves here alive.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by VicUkegbu(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2023
depressedlad:
i dont know where i will see weed

Leave cigarette and weed.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by VicUkegbu(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.....dis country nah jungle and only d fitest survive.

i dn talk b4 and i go talk am again"i go sell my soul to devil jst to make money and change my family background..

las las anyway nah way...

Pablo is that you?
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by VicUkegbu(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2023
depressedlad:

Start with an offline skill... don't start with forex... barbing, furniture work, plumbing...e.t.c

Just ask God for Guidance and work hard

1 Like

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by freemanq(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2023
Visit your village and meet your village king
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Blupen969(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2023
VicUkegbu:

Exactly but he doesn't need to smoke weed to meditate.

No need to smoke weed you need to find peace with your soul and ask God for Guidance and be willing to put in the work, look around you there must be something to capitalise on... try and learn a skill... very important!!! Life is what you make of it.

We're all navigating through life, after all no one leaves here alive.

Lols you don't know what weed is my friend.....the problem here is that you think weed is bad, blessed one it is not, it is people that are bad
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Illegal1(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2023
VicUkegbu:

Pablo is that you?
omoh....me no be pablo.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Geovanni412(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
depressedlad:
ok i hv emailed u

Didn't see any email, checked my spam folder sef

DM me on telegram or twitter , @mindsetwarlord
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Brownshoe: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Go rest bro! Is tough outside

Hard knock everywhere.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by spartan117(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
depressedlad:
kaduna. i have no skill
Yet you blame God for your woes?

God blesses the work of our hands. Now the question is what has your hand found to do?

Stop masturbating, Get up from your bed and find something to do. Take responsibility for your life!

God has already given you all the tools you need to succeed in life. It's left to you to make use of them.

Above all make a conscious effort to develop a personal relationship with God because he still loves and cares for you even if you have forsaken him.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by KanuSE: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
depressedlad:
poverty is the deadliest disease that can ever happen to a man. i dont smoke but i must do it today

Lol 🤣 nothing do you, you're only hungry. grin

You're FFK in the making... grin
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by adejide2: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
depressedlad:

Dear unknown one, it is a good thing that voice for people's opinion on your seemingly bad situation. You remind me of year 2 in university, when before the exam I made up my mind that I will commit suicide if I failed because I considered I my parent will feel. Do you know I actually failed the class and asked to repeat but do know what my father was the first person to encourage me and since that time my name was always on pass list.
One good thing is that you realized your bad state like Jabez but remember Jabez didn't commit suicide but rather go to God for intervention.
In my conclusion
1 Tell God about your problems because he has solutions to all problems
2 Make up your mind to be useful. I heard someone who lost his job but rather than thinking of evil he started doing menial jobs before God lifted him up again.
3 Be assured that you are wonderfully made with a purpose to fulfill here on earth
4 Remember that you need to change your habit and lifestyle for a blissful life. You can get more of healthy lifestyle from this link
https:///47ah2ent
5 Have a positive mindset about yourself
6 Always remember no condition is permanent
7 Get connect with God who has power over all things

Stay strong, healthy and bless
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
KanuSE:

Lol 🤣 nothing do you, you're only hungry. grin

You're FFK in the making... grin
what is FFK
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Sirchiboy: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
depressedlad:
What is your education qualification
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
What is your education qualification
i am a graduate but i read a wrong course i am now regretting it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Discharges 3 COVID-19 Patients, Records 2 New Cases / **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) / Resolution Drop For Slimming Down Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.