Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V (3850 Views)

Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Sirchiboy: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
depressedlad:
i am a graduate but i read a wrong course i am now regretting it
HND or BSC and what course?
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
HND or BSC and what course?
B.sc geography
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Sirchiboy: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
depressedlad:
B.sc geography
Have you thought about real estate?
You can help people look for property to buy or lease.
It could be land or an apartment.
Meet a landlord in your area and strike a deal with them.
Then you can use nairaland or Facebook as a platform to reach out to potential clients
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Sirchiboy: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
depressedlad:
B.sc geography
If you are not the shy type.
Find carbon paper and write BSC holder In geography needs a job help before I die of hunger.
I refused to do yahoo because honesty is the best policy.
Gum the paper both front and back of ur body then start moving around kaduna Street
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Have you thought about real estate?
You can help people look for property to buy or lease.
It could be land or an apartment.
Meet a landlord in your area and strike a deal with them.
Then you can use nairaland or Facebook as a platform to reach out to potential clients
thanks for this great advice. i will start research on it right away. its a great idea, i know people earning a living doing just that and they r not even on the internet but they earn cool cash
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
If you are not the shy type.
Find carbon paper and write BSC holder In geography needs a job help before I die of hunger.
I refused to do yahoo because honesty is the best police.
Gum the paper both front and back of ur body then start moving around kaduna Street
grin grin grin people laugh at me tire even me i will laugh at myself. i am fine with the first suggestion i will start locally
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Sirchiboy: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
depressedlad:
grin grin grin people laugh at me tire even me i will laugh at myself. i am fine with the first suggestion i will start locally
You be hausa boy
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Sirchiboy: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Most of us are going through a lot too, but we keep waking up every morning and pushing.

But if you want to end your life just like that as if you're the only one going through the most, then go ahead and do it.

In fact, good riddance in advance.
This is very harsh I swear
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
You be hausa boy
yes
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by VicUkegbu(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Blupen969:
Lols you don't know what weed is my friend.....the problem here is that you think weed is bad, blessed one it is not, it is people that are bad

1 Like

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by KanuSE: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2023
depressedlad:
what is FFK

Femi Fani-Kayode grin
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2023
KanuSE:

Femi Fani-Kayode grin
i will thank god if i become like him cuz he is rich
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Newbielearner(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
VicUkegbu:

Where should he source the resources to finance learning a skill?

It's free on YouTube.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Newbielearner(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
depressedlad:
no deal but i will try to read the books u recommend.

Noted
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by forensicpsychol: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bitter Truth is that you are destiny boy, but you can't archive your aim unless you stop masturbation ...
You are not your real self at this moment and that's why you are suffering , fustrated and confused !

If you want to prove me wrong trying not to masturbate for 30 days .. See how your thinking would be alike and you can eventually get yourself a job sef and if you see this your comments you laughing if you are the one that wrote it sometime ago grin

I'm battling with the devish moster before but I'm free in Lord Christ
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
forensicpsychol:
Bitter Truth is that you are destiny boy, but you can't archive your aim unless you stop masturbation ...
You are not your real self at this moment and that's why you are suffering , fustrated and confused !

If you want to prove me wrong trying not to masturbate for 30 days .. See how your thinking would be alike and you can eventually get yourself a job sef and if you see this your comments you laughing if you are the one that wrote it sometime ago grin

I'm battling with the devish moster before but I'm free in Lord Christ
i will try to do that nd i trust u because whenever i spent few days without masturbation my life feels good

1 Like

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Hypnotise: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
depressedlad:
im smoking cigarette now
Smoke weed, learn barbing, create YouTube channel then do forex last. Forex is very profitable but dangerous
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by cunley(m): 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
depressedlad:
i am just tired of being hopeful hope will not feed me
I have seen and even knows someone who was diagnosed 10yrars ago but later got to find out he is not having it again all you have to do first us to force yourself do something atleast or any job that will keep you busy.you won't be able to survive stating alone look for people around and stay with them do the suicidal thoughts won' conquer you .

Then you need a bible believing church to start going you can decide that yourself.
Winners or mfm, dunamis will rebirth to a new person entirely.
What will it gain you to kill yourself and still suffer everlasting torment of fire (the Muslims and christians can't together lie that this will not happen )it's very true so be wise!
Stsy blessed Jesus
All will be well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Fruits! / Smoking Doubles Risk Of Skin Cancer / How To Know If You Have A Loose Vagina, + Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.