Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls (28656 Views)

Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / The Faces Of The Thugs That Stole Imo APC Congress Result Sheets (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by EBMedia: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls

Nigerian actress, Dayo Amusa has knocked keypad warriors who troll her for sharing different views, beliefs and opinions, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, Dayo stated that the keypad warriors are not any better than the thugs on the street.

In the post she titled: "If only you know how many people una don kill online! IF ONLY!", she wrote;

"It baffles me to see people, pages, handles, hidden keyboard bullies, know it all, trolls and others who have the time, energy and space to spend on tearing others down, bashing just because you share different views, beliefs and opinions. O sad gan ni!
It’s okay if you don’t agree with me or my views but it’s never okay for you to come to my space shit talking , bashing, causing/insulting me. No! that’s unacceptable.

It’s okay if someone says something you don’t agree with but it’s not okay to dump all your shit in there comment sections so you can be seen or heard.

I said what I said “You are no better than the thugs on the streets “

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-IgG0swyR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

79 Likes 12 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
You don’t soft pedal for trolls, they won’t stop. Return the energy and help restore their sanity. Rubbish trolls(Obidients)

226 Likes 21 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Erlylife:

Aren't you a troll? She's also refering to you
I’m not a troll, I only return their energy.

137 Likes 16 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by GeneralPula: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ipob terrorist are worst than thugs on street..

180 Likes 19 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Erlylife:

You're a troll
Not at all, check well with an unbiased mind

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by N3TRAL: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
A brave and beautiful Yoruba woman.

Ohhhh! How much I adore Yoruba females!

Niger Delta guy like me collabo with Yoruba babe go produce fine female children with big yansh. I go sell them for 1 million dollars bride price . Chai, I don die. Sense no go kill me 😂

Obidîots can go to hell or drink poison.

122 Likes 16 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by leisuretym: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
The obedients are cowards hiding behind keypad to insult people, imagine them claiming Lagos belong to one Portuguese man , and the man has gone back to Portugal 🇵🇹, so Lagos is now a no man’s land , and they want to take it. Arrant Nonsense!!!

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sick people. Most APC supporters are mentally ill and need immediate help

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Throwback: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
True that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by money121(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ok
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nairablogng(f): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Na una sabi
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Erlylife:

You're a troll
Use your main account guy, stop switching na! 🤣
This one don drop Gbadebo create another account to troll! 🤣

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by hisexcellency34: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who be this mgbeke

2 Likes

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by ozo13(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Atleast they have bn taught a long time lesson.They will never behave like that in 2027 election, you don't insult people and still expect them see reason to vote for your party.Ko Le work nah

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m not a troll, I only return their energy.

Do you even know the meaning of a troll

9 Likes

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Honestfrend: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Trash..
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by PlayerMeji: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
No problem

Shey una dey form LIBERALS, WOKE...INDEPENDENT MIND, etc with them...

The fact remains that they are nursing deep-seated hate for anything Yoruba and no matter what anyone does for them, that hate can't go away...

If Tinubu likes, he can handle the keys of Lagos and Nigeria to the average igbo man, the stories that have been personally and chronologically handed down their generation make it hard for them to adjust to the reality of life...that the average man is looking out for his own side...

Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Igbira, Edo, Niger Deltan, etc...

327 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by OGwales(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
M
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thugs kill maim and injured people but calling you out for your stupidity is just the exact same thing as what thugs do ?
The clownery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Postinor: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
Sick people. Most APC supporters are mentally ill and need immediate help
most obituaries are born losers and land thieves

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Do you even know the meaning of a troll
I understand perfectly relating the meaning to doings of nairaland

4 Likes

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by seanwilliam(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Like for sanwolu share for Peter obi grin

62 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday / Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.