Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls (28693 Views)

Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / The Faces Of The Thugs That Stole Imo APC Congress Result Sheets (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by almarthins(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
bakynes:

Look at the voting pattern across the country, all tribes voted across party. Even in the South East, they voted LP,PDP,APGA. Why did all Igbos in Lagos vote LP why have they abandon their dearest PDP in Lagos. Definitely because the LP candidate is half Igbo and his social media history shows he hates Yorubas. If that is not an ethnic agenda I wonder what else it is.

This is the issue that should be talked about.

That's completely false. All Igbos you said, do you know all Igbos in Lagos? Abi u followed them like monitoring spirit go polling unit?

If na all igbo vote APC go don start to destroy Lagos by now. Some voted APC which is the sad truth. But some of you have tribalize this matter so much that the Igbos feels like they re the new enemy.

The political puppeteers have stringed many people like you and some people who choose to close their eyes and believe to think this way.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by amp01(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
M1230:
I'm from delta state.

Where in delta?
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Ifyok50(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Me, minding my business ryt now. Awon trollys...
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by goslowgoslow(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.
Yorubas are not like you easterners we relate well and give people opportunities irrespective of your state. Thank God all the people you mentioned are still Yorubas which is understandable. How do you explain a Chinedu from Anambra coming to take Lagos? What is the correlation?
To tell you that you people are hypocrites, where were you when Obi retrenched all non indgenes from Anambra civil service? Eboyin, Imo , Enugu etc... That is even Igbo to Igbo.
It is only Igbos that refers to a fellow Igbos as OSU or outcast no other tribe does that in Nigeria!
You people are bunch of shameless tribe, you will leave your east to another person land and be spewing rubbish when your own place is worst... Yeye people!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by harmony75: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Stupid woman chicken changes #300k you sold your generation to come destiny!!!
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by ThothHermes: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t soft pedal for trolls, they won’t stop. Return the energy and help restore their sanity. Rubbish trolls(Obidients)
You are a perfect example of those she's talking to.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by bakynes(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
almarthins:

That's completely false. All Igbos you said, do you know all Igbos in Lagos? Abi u followed them like monitoring spirit go polling unit?

If na all igbo vote APC go don start to destroy Lagos by now. Some voted APC which is the sad truth. But some of you have tribalize this matter so much that the Igbos feels like they re the new enemy.

The political puppeteers have stringed many people like you and some people who choose to close their eyes and believe to think this way.
Oga stop deceiving yourself everybody knows Igbo hates APC. I have never met an Igbo that wants to vote APC except maybe if his relative is contesting under APC.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Bluntemperor: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Throwback:
True that.

Simply truth!
You have sense, Ma'am!
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by uche393: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
shey Na all of us dey this Nigeria together, she will come online and complain.
2023 elections has revealed much more to me and it will be how judge Nigerians in all ramifications including good and evil.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by goslowgoslow(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.
And you need to improve your vocabulary! If they are not eligible to be governor how come they contested in the first instance? Check the dictionary meaning of "eligible" Go to your east and mind your business. We are all YORUBAS!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Themanleshey: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

You are the one who has been in slavery all these while , all your governor are bad in the eastern region and you folks aren’t saying anything about it !

Abeg carry your stupid post comot for here .

Tribalistic criminals !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Exedyne: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

The result day choke you abi

Na how e suppose be

E go choke you till you comit

3 Likes

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by mariahAngel(f): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Not at all, check well with an unbiased mind

It's how you always play the innocent when you're called out.
You're worse than a troll, you're a bigot.

1 Like

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by almarthins(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
bakynes:

Oga stop deceiving yourself everybody knows Igbo hates APC. I have never met an Igbo that wants to vote APC except maybe if his relative is contesting under APC.

Who are the everybody?

You said APC is leading in one state in South east and yet they hate APC. Who are you trying to hoodwink?

Igbos hate APC we have some estern important personality in APC.

APC as I have come to know it has failed me as a person and I can not anything called APC again. Forget all those eyes and lip service. They have shown many of us that they can't win fare and square in a close race.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by mariahAngel(f): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Use your main account guy, stop switching na! 🤣
This one don drop Gbadebo create another account to troll! 🤣

You nko? You sure say no be you be coronavirusrelo? 🧐

1 Like

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by jaxxy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
DesChyko:

📌📌

I'm a teacher by profession. Can't accept anything less. We have students looking up to us and who will form the next generation. Can't have them thinking anything goes so long as people can turn a blind eye to it.

It's either there or it isn't.

Exactly. That is the only want to build the right society. We need to have standards and follow them as we grow and develop.

ignoring the truth because of personal interest will led us to nowhere and get us burnt eventually.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Theunbothered: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t soft pedal for trolls, they won’t stop. Return the energy and help restore their sanity. Rubbish trolls(Obidients)

Enjoy your life as in Tinubu's slave.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by seyoops4u: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
EBMedia:
You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls

Nigerian actress, Dayo Amusa has knocked keypad warriors who troll her for sharing different views, beliefs and opinions, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, Dayo stated that the keypad warriors are not any better than the thugs on the street.

In the post she titled: "If only you know how many people una don kill online! IF ONLY!", she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-IgG0swyR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She for post this on Twitter na
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by PPIA: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hello Nairaland female tout grin
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by PPIA: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2023
Erlylife:

Aren't you a troll? She's also refering to you

I pray that God touches the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear, people are really suffering in this country.

Will the good samaritan take IyaebeTheGreat for psychotherapy or marry her to save her from depression?

grin
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by PPIA: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
Ipob terrorist are worst than thugs on street..
That is why they are terrorists 😎
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by PPIA: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Not at all, check well with an unbiased mind
You are a loose girl and a troll😂
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by PPIA: 12:16am On Mar 20, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Slaves dumped in Nigeria during end of slavery era don turn original Lagosians😂

Funny🤣

GRV's great gandfather was supposed to be dropped in freetown, liberia 😂
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by PPIA: 12:21am On Mar 20, 2023
Exedyne:

The result day choke you abi

Na how e suppose be

E go choke you till you comit
The result choked me too😂

I could not take it anymore because the sweetness of the laughter I laughed after knowing the outcome of the polls choked me almost to death.

In fact, I am still choking🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ellu Pee Chinedu, Ellu Pee Chinedu, take back lagos state, lagos is no mans land, ipod gegf gdvsh dgdfehd hdcdh dhdge dhd wudsye durvd durvd 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by ufotunang: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Ok I understand..her boyfriend is a thug
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by kunle75(m): 1:16am On Mar 20, 2023
EBMedia:
You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls

Nigerian actress, Dayo Amusa has knocked keypad warriors who troll her for sharing different views, beliefs and opinions, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, Dayo stated that the keypad warriors are not any better than the thugs on the street.

In the post she titled: "If only you know how many people una don kill online! IF ONLY!", she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-IgG0swyR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Some people still needed to be back in school for proper tutoring
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Pardubice: 1:49am On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=N3TRAL post=121892816]A brave and beautiful Yoruba woman.

Ohhhh! How much I adore Yoruba females!

Niger Delta guy like me collabo with Yoruba babe go produce fine female children with big yansh. I go sell them for 1 million dollars bride price . Chai, I don die. Sense no go kill me 😂

Who cares about you stinking maggot?
Obidients for life, go and hug transformer with ur fellow tribal bigots.

PIG!!!
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Pardubice: 1:52am On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=N3TRAL post=121892816]A brave and beautiful Yoruba woman.

Ohhhh! How much I adore Yoruba females!

Niger Delta guy like me collabo with Yoruba babe go produce fine female children with big yansh. I go sell them for 1 million dollars bride price . Chai, I don die. Sense no go kill me 😂

Who cares about you stinking maggot?
Obidients for life. Go and hug transformer with ur fellow tribal bigots. Lagos my foot.
Do u know how many Nigerians that detest that Lagos u fools are boasting with
Many can't even spend a day in Lagos because it stinks.

PIG!!!
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 20, 2023
bakynes:

Why would anybody love APC, do you have enough cash with you as we speak, where have you been the past 8 years.

Buhari under APC has completely destroyed the economy of Nigeria. Now tell my why people should love APC.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by placeofallure(f): 3:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Reinaldo:
Sick people. Most APC supporters are mentally ill and need immediate help

What makes them sick and you're not?

That's the problem with you and your type. If people find it suitable to support APC, you won't let them do it in peace?

Who made you an authority over them that says they have to dance to your tune?

If I like a dark-skinned woman and I marry her, will I call your wife ugly because her skin is fair?

Live and let live.

It's a free world. Every one will be responsible for his or her choice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / Lagos Assembly Reverses Pedro's Impeachment After Eight Years / Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.