Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls (28688 Views)

Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / The Faces Of The Thugs That Stole Imo APC Congress Result Sheets (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Heavensent01(m): 3:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Lemos14:

Cleanse yourself of tribalism and see your life become a little bit better

I live a better life than the foool you inherited your foolishness from

to every ipob, everyone here is wretched as you M0rons? low self esteem iiidiot
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by OloyeVIII: 3:47am On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t soft pedal for trolls, they won’t stop. Return the energy and help restore their sanity. Rubbish trolls(Obidients)
crazy bastard
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by OloyeVIII: 3:53am On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t soft pedal for trolls, they won’t stop. Return the energy and help restore their sanity. Rubbish trolls(Obidients)
one of the things on my wishlist, is either you die or something devastating hits you...i want you to be hurt so bad. i don't mind doin the time.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by broadman20: 4:35am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
A brave and beautiful Yoruba woman.

Ohhhh! How much I adore Yoruba females!

Niger Delta guy like me collabo with Yoruba babe go produce fine female children with big yansh. I go sell them for 1 million dollars bride price . Chai, I don die. Sense no go kill me 😂

Obidîots can go to hell or drink poison.

You have started celebrating again, just like you celebrated in 2015 and I can still remember your post some months back on how you complained and wail about government policies.

In 2026, this celebration will always turn to crying and begging again.

The circle continues and you are not getting younger anymore.

May God deliver you from this circle and manipulation.

Amen.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by emerged01(m): 5:12am On Mar 20, 2023
ozo13:
Atleast they have bn taught a long time lesson.They will never behave like that in 2027 election, you don't insult people and still expect them see reason to vote for your party.Ko Le work nah
They are shallow thinkers.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 20, 2023
mariahAngel:

You nko? You sure say no be you be coronavirusrelo? 🧐
No, Mary. 😛
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by luizpippo(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Those gloating over this post from 1st page to the 5th are the actual trolls but unfortunately they don't seem to understand they are🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by everythinggirly(f): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2023
She looks like liqourose
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Sweetvie: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Thomasankara(m): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2023
[/color]na yansh be ur problem grin[color=#770077]
N3TRAL:
A brave and beautiful Yoruba woman.

Ohhhh! How much I adore Yoruba females!

Niger Delta guy like me collabo with Yoruba babe go produce fine female children with big yansh. I go sell them for 1 million dollars bride price . Chai, I don die. Sense no go kill me 😂

Obidîots can go to hell or drink poison.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Simplythebest: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Election have come and gone. Am sure all those Yoruba miscreants will be employed by Yorubas. Because this election have thought us that helping any other person from other tribe apart your close friends that are not tribalistic is a waste of time. This election have exposed the true color of Yorubas against igbos. So my Igbo brothers should learn from this election for me i have learnt alot and am waiting to return it to them in due time. Shame on our politicians, shame on uselessness youths that is being deceived and used by our evil, selfish and wicked politicians.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Lemos14: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Heavensent01:

I live a better life than the foool you inherited your foolishness from

to every ipob, everyone here is wretched as you M0rons? low self esteem iiidiot

Also if you stop assuming..it will also help you...I'm ijaw but because tribalism has eaten deep into you, everyone that dosent vote for tinubu is tagged igbo...and let's say I'm even igbo it dosent change the fact your life needs a big fix...look deeper into your depressed soul and heal👍

1 Like

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2023
EBMedia:
You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls

Nigerian actress, Dayo Amusa has knocked keypad warriors who troll her for sharing different views, beliefs and opinions, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, Dayo stated that the keypad warriors are not any better than the thugs on the street.

In the post she titled: "If only you know how many people una don kill online! IF ONLY!", she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-IgG0swyR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Very true.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Heavensent01(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lemos14:

Also if you stop assuming..it will also help you...I'm ijaw but because tribalism has eaten deep into you, everyone that dosent vote for tinubu is tagged igbo...and let's say I'm even igbo it dosent change the fact your life needs a big fix...look deeper into your depressed soul and heal👍

you're ijaw, you're Yoruba doesn't mean thunder can't fire the little brain you've left in that your big head
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Lemos14: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Heavensent01:

you're ijaw, you're Yoruba doesn't mean thunder can't fire the little brain you've left in that your big head

Try and heal.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Heavensent01(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lemos14:

Try and heal.

Tell obi and his obidient rodents that post electoral loss motivational quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) / Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV / Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.