Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,070 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Younger Brother Slapped Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Younger Brother Slapped Me (3112 Views)

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man / A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Slapped Me by BigCowHornn: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Adebisi0070:
To cut the long story short.
"2years ago, I lost my business to conspiracy by two of my workers.' Since then have been doing anything I can lay my hands just to feed.
Fast-forward, I called my immediate younger brother to assist me with 30k so as to enable me startup charcoal business
My own brother who I set business for when I was okay, told me on phone that "He will not lend me the money instead anytime I need something from him I should just call him and he will support me or I should sell one of my property to him let him see if he will buy it'
This a boy that I trained and start up a business for... Same father, same mother...
I'm hurt, my heart aches
::
what do I do? I need advice please. My younger brother has slapped me

I stopped helping people especially relatives for a reason.

You just dey learn
Re: My Younger Brother Slapped Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
BigCowHornn:

I stopped helping people especially relatives for a reason.
You just dey learn
Bro, I weak.
Re: My Younger Brother Slapped Me by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=dopedealer post=121951960]
Wow
Re: My Younger Brother Slapped Me by abbaashiru(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
There's something about life I'd want you to seriuosly consider. Do not, i repeat DO NOT expect anything, i mean ANYTHING from anyone.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Slapped Me by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 22, 2023
abbaashiru:
There's something about life I'd want you to seriuosly consider. Do not, i repeat DO NOT expect anything, i mean ANYTHING from anyone.
Noted... Lesson learnt
Re: My Younger Brother Slapped Me by Danlax(f): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Adebisi0070:
"2years ago, I lost my business to conspiracy by two of my workers.' Since then have been doing anything I can lay my hands just to feed.
Fast-forward, I called my immediate younger brother to assist me with 30k so as to enable me startup charcoal business
My own brother who I set business for when I was okay, told me on phone that "He will not lend me the money instead anytime I need something from him I should just call him and he will support me or I should sell one of my property to him let him see if he will buy it'
This a boy that I trained and start up a business for... Same father, same mother...
I'm hurt, my heart aches
Blood is thicker than water but sometimes, water keeps the blood running..!

Thank your maker that Ur blood bro just displayed his other side to you... #Enemyindisguise

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Slapped Me by cezarman(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Taunt:
My boss did the same thing to me nt long ago.
Here is that post made bout it.

Nairalanders what should I do.
I started learning a hand work which was phone repairing since November last year.
Within a month and a few days I started fixing screens and changing charging port and other stuff.
It got to a point my boss started to leave only me to handle things alone while he goes out to flex
Yeah the business was going well until yesterday I mistakenly broke a customer iphone 7plus screen.
Now I'm in a big trouble, if at all the money I was making was going into my pocket it wouldn't have been I big deal, but every single of the money was going into my boss pocket, I mean every single.
Even 5naira he doesn't give to me and I'm trying to be honest.
So I informed him about the screen and he said I should face my cross by my self.
I was really in pain cause of his statement.
I've vowed that when I'm finally out of this mess I'll call the hand work a quit.
I'm just 17yrs of age and wouldn't be able to affording money for the work I'm not gaining from.

Ps my boss is an Igbo man.
I'm not generalizing it.

Serves you right tongue

Upcoming tribalist
Re: My Younger Brother Slapped Me by Qatar2022: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Adebisi0070:
I'm hurt, my heart aches
Instead of to steal sell one of your property and start a new life but don't sell it to him
Re: My Younger Brother Slapped Me by Qatar2022: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
sty123:
The only thing I can say is don't hold grudges against him

But you need to call him and talk to him like man to man if he is not ready just forget it and no enemity atleast he's your brother so there's no big deal just find a way
Talk to him about what if i may ask you? Did you read the post before commenting?
Re: My Younger Brother Slapped Me by sty123(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Qatar2022:

Talk to him about what if i may ask you? Did you read the post before commenting?

I just need online earnings platform
Re: My Younger Brother Slapped Me by onome2013: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
So far I've sent 4 person to abroad. Two of same parents two are completely not related not same tribe not same state. They hardly pick my calls one of them came from EXTREMELY POOR FAMILY WHOSE FAMILY NEVER CONTRIBUTED ONE KOBO. HE HAS NOT CALLED ME NEITHER SENT ME A DINE SINCE I SENT HIM TO USA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Such People Should Be Arrested Once Videos Like This Leaks. / Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status / Nigeria Must Relax Gun Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.