Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde (25105 Views)

PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde / President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by hopexter(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Faber:
OBIdients means one thing " those who believe in the political ideology of His Excellency Peter Obi"... Just like the Rastafarians believe in Ras Tafari, that's Haile Selessaie, former emperor of Ethiopia.

I don't know why people are attaching Obidients to every dick tom and harry running under Labour party. Let me tell you many criminals and opportunists were also running on Labour Party platform across many states...we know them
This explains why many people were at home yesterday. Peter Obi was not on the ballot...had it been he was on the ballot...we would have given him millions of votes than the one we gave him on 25th February.

Peace✌️

Stop being an emotional story teller. When Peter obi was on Ballot, he still failed and came third. If Obi wasn’t a criminal, mention one school or hospital or bridge built by Peter Obi?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
One thing I have noticed in life is that if you associate with a winner, you'll always win. If you support a loser, you will always lose.

G-5 were five deviant Governors of the PDP.

Wike, Makinde, Ortom , Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu.

Wike and Makinde went with a serial winner, Tinubu, because of logic.

Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu supported a serial loser, Pandora, because of emotions.

Tinubu won. Wike's successor has won. Makinde has been reelected. They've achieved their political goals excellently against the claims of Obidîots that they will go into oblivion

Ortom failed his Senatorial bid and lost his State to the APC in the Gubernatorial elections.

Ugwuanyi failed his Senatorial bid.

Ikpeazu failed his Senatorial bid and is currently losing his State to the LP.

Patriots, lift your heads up high in pride!
Don't be sore losers but be optimistic.

You will be successful in all areas of your life as long a you celebrate the victory of a successful man. His tenure will favour you. You will buy that car, build that house and marry that sweet potato under Asiwaju's reign.

If you're quoting me, it should be to say Amen! I'm prophesying right now!

Amen in Jesus mighty name
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
One thing I have noticed in life is that if you associate with a winner, you'll always win. If you support a loser, you will always lose.

Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu supported a serial loser, Pandora, because of emotions.

Tinubu won. Wike's successor has won. Makinde has been reelected. They've achieved their political goals excellently against the claims of Obidîots that they will go into oblivion

Ortom failed his Senatorial bid and lost his State to the APC in the Gubernatorial elections.

You will be successful in all areas of your life as long a you celebrate the victory of a successful man. His tenure will favour you. You will buy that car, build that house and marry that sweet potato under Asiwaju's reign.

Wike's successor has won?
Wait for part 2. E go shock you
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Faber(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2023
hopexter:

Stop being an emotional story teller. When Peter obi was on Ballot, he still failed and came third. If Obi wasn’t a criminal, mention one school or hospital or bridge built by Peter Obi?

At the bolded, we have trashed this you myopic claims many time here, maybe you never buy phone that time grin grin

Oya see am here check am yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/6968624/peter-obis-achievement
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by kunlesehan(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2023
Amen

N3TRAL:

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by deeva2: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2023
Tinubu hold Lagos down, Lagos has Lekki deep seaport, blue line, 4th mainland bridge, Brand new fire trucks. Una no get these things for una region

Instead of una to beg Tinubu to come hold South East, una say una want remove am.

Una see say una no get sense? No check am nau.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by omooba74(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2023
WOW.....you made my day with this your sensible analysis.AMEN and AMEEN.May ASIWAJU and MAKINDE reign bring forth good tidings and everlasting prosperity to us all...............

N3TRAL:

2 Likes

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by ASUGARUBA(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2023
You work for him to rig your state election. Nothing goes forever, just a matter of time.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by DOD88: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Amen! On point!
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by haffaze777(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Karlifate:

LMAO! 😂😂

I saw this meme online👇

See shinedu head self🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by francotunsco: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Amen
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by samwheel(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Amen bro.

No politics of bitterness, we pray Tinubu succeeds and we also succeed with him.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by EmekaA125(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Empty skull
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Fearyourcreator: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Amen and to our well wishers too

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by HustlersWorld2: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Is OTP bypass possible? I have heard so many people ask this question, some will come into my inbox for insight. Thing is everything is possible with technology these days. Watch this video to learn and understand how (The video is for educational purpose ONLY!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboyX1INUY0
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by lereinter(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2023
He didn't work with buhari

Na tinubu he want to work with

Eyah
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Fearyourcreator: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Hahahahaha! Why una wicked like this?
Asin

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by EmekaA125(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2023
MT:

My concern with this guy is he has over burdened the state with debt. He is using loan to service recurring expense.

The issue is most people cant find the link between the state's debt and their own lives. They do not know how the debt practically affect them and their livelihood.

Another thing is with almost no opposition in the state house of assembly, the check and balance has been erased. The legislators will become rubber stamp to any execeses of the Governor.

It does not bode well for Oyo state going forward but finger crossed, we will see what happens.

NB: Do not get me wrong, Teslim Folarin is never the answer. I am not even supporting him at all.
U no support PDP, you no support APC. Which one you dey ??
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Kay25(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Makinde forgot that tinubu victory is based on discredited mandate.

d
Let court prove that
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by naniawini(f): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

I laff in Spanish..... PDP did not win any election in Rivers State! With all the intimidation and snatching of ballot boxes please say something else 🙄🙄🙄 Tinubu should return the stolen mandate and let the will of the people prevail.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by kingola87(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Alahumo Aaaaminnnn 🙏

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by DOD88: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2023
asanausana91:
The foolish northerners that voted for tinubu will now know the meaning of tribalism. A Yoruba man is an evil tribalistic snake.

Tribalism! For allowing you to come, buy, build, live in peace and thriving in your business? Your common sense does not guide you to know that you drew the Ires of Yorubas this year by your wicked ambition to strip them of political power on their land. Now that they rose up against you to defend their rights, you are ranting tribalism. Why is it that you Igbos can't reason logically? Are there no reasonable thinkers among you to call you to order? I mean someone to advise you that it is time to sober, reflect, calm down, change gear and parley with the sons of the soil, instead of finding blame where there is none. What kind of people are? It is the same complaints about your race in Asia, Europe, America etc. The Yorubas who have accomodated you the most are now the people you are scheming and working against, and even saying they are tribalistic. Why are you ungrateful set of people?

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Ajibel(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Ventura1:
It is DAWN agenda!
All southwest states, alongside President elect Tinubu should energize DAWN agenda, especially on Power and roads.

We need to start sounding it to all of them, the DAWN agenda, thankfully though the current set of Governors in SW do not play politics of bitterness for not being in the same party so we can expect that they'll work together.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by omooba74(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2023
Yes ooo,we (good believers of democracy) are all expecting good governance from Asiwaju government.Amen o and GOD bless u too.........

Majesty7:

I pray for long life for Asiwaju. Tinubu will be the best president ever. May God help him and give him good health. Nigeria will be better. God bless Nigeria
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by adunnioladipupo: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

All you said is not for everyone but for those who align with success and ones with Omoluwabi traits.

Remember some are already saying what Nigeria will be for them under His Excellent president elect Tinubu and as such his tenure will bring them all they already prayed for.

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by aaking(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

AMEN AMEN AMEN. You made a valid point
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Delco911: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2023
:
Parachoko:
;Obidienze Urchins will surely find it hard to have a good night sleep grin
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2023
AMEN!!

N3TRAL:

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2023
0monnak0da:
A
How can he say that when Atiku is contesting the result
don't let them deceive you. They're not contesting anything in court and they have around two days left to file a case before the 21 days elapse. If anyone tells you they're in court ask the person what case was filed in court you'd see that they don't even know what they're talking about
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by 0monnak0da: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Spirit04:
don't let them deceive you. They're not contesting anything in court and they have around two days left to file a case before the 21 days elapse. If anyone tells you they're in court ask the person what case was filed in court you'd see that they don't even know what they're talking about
I know grin
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Sleekfingers: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Papa Mama Pikin

cheesy cheesy

Make una take am easy.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Withdraw Planned Arraignment Of Onnoghen, Premium Times Tells Buhari / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency / 2019: Fresh Crisis Hits PDP As Party Elders Dump Party For SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.