Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde (25096 Views)

PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde / President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by asanausana91: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2023
A Yoruba man is always a backstabber, so iam not surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by bazoodo: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Papa Mama Pikin
😄😄
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Karlifate: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ha!! HE Atiku just allowed Senator Ayu to ruin his career.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Atiku ruined his chances by himself.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by diamond68: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
One thing I have noticed in life is that if you associate with a winner, you'll always win. If you support a loser, you will always lose.

G-5 were five deviant Governors of the PDP.

Wike, Makinde, Ortom , Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu.

Wike and Makinde went with a serial winner, Tinubu, because of logic.

Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu supported a serial loser, Pandora, because of emotions.

Tinubu won. Wike's successor has won. Makinde has been reelected. They've achieved their political goals excellently against the claims of Obidîots that they will go into oblivion

Ortom failed his Senatorial bid and lost his State to the APC in the Gubernatorial elections.

Ugwuanyi failed his Senatorial bid.

Ikpeazu failed his Senatorial bid and is currently losing his State to the LP.

Patriots, lift your heads up high in pride!
Don't be sore losers but be optimistic.

You will be successful in all areas of your life as long a you celebrate the victory of a successful man. His tenure will favour you. You will buy that car, build that house and marry that sweet potato under Asiwaju's reign.

If you're quoting me, it should be to say Amen! I'm prophesying right now!

oro lo so yi ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Sewgon79(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2023
Faber:
OBIdients means one thing " those who believe in the political ideology of His Excellency Peter Obi"... Just like the Rastafarians believe in Ras Tafari, that's Haile Selessaie, former emperor of Ethiopia.

I don't know why people are attaching Obidients to every dick tom and harry running under Labour party. Let me tell you many criminals and opportunists were also running on Labour Party platform across many states...we know them
This explains why many people were at home yesterday. Peter Obi was not on the ballot...had it been he was on the ballot...we would have given him millions of votes than the one we gave him on 25th February.

Peace✌️

You OBIDIENT have pride and so full of arrogance. Didn't your GENERAL OBEDIENT OBI campaign for CHINEDU PATRICK OF LAGOS. I taught according to your suggestions and views people suppose to rally and cast all the vote for GBADEBO CHINEDU PATRICK. One things you guys don't understand is that some youths fell for your decit at first during presidential election but they are waking up from sleep. They realise your movement is all but SCAMS.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by asanausana91: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2023
The foolish northerners that voted for tinubu will now know the meaning of tribalism. A Yoruba man is an evil tribalistic snake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Karlifate: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2023
haffaze777:
God bless gov seyi makinde,Babajide sanwo olu,dapo abiodun,sim fibura,Rev father alia, outgoing gov nyesom wike and presidential elect bola Ahmed Tinubu.shinedu will be transported back to Anambra tomorrow morning 🤣

LMAO! 😂😂

I saw this meme online👇

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Perfectbeing(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Makinde forgot that tinubu victory is based on discredited mandate.

The train has left the station and you're being left behind.
Wake up to reality!

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by benitwater(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
One thing I have noticed in life is that if you associate with a winner, you'll always win. If you support a loser, you will always lose.

Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu supported a serial loser, Pandora, because of emotions.

Tinubu won. Wike's successor has won. Makinde has been reelected. They've achieved their political goals excellently against the claims of Obidîots that they will go into oblivion

Ortom failed his Senatorial bid and lost his State to the APC in the Gubernatorial elections.

You will be successful in all areas of your life as long a you celebrate the victory of a successful man. His tenure will favour you. You will buy that car, build that house and marry that sweet potato under Asiwaju's reign.

A loud and clear AMEN🙏 to you prayers,thanks for being a patriotic Nigerian,
Better Nigeria for us all in JESUS NAME 🙏.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by orisa37: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2023
CONGRATS MAKINDE.
OFCOURSE TINUBU IS THE PREFECT IN THE SCHOOL OF GOVERNMENT.
AND YOU ARE A HOUSE CAPTAIN.
JUST DON'T LET HIM INVADE YOUR HOUSE WITH BOKOHARAM RETURNEES.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Barrywilly(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2023
In other words, I will decamp to APC grin. You are powerfully welcome to the progressive movement GSM.

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by bintalabi(f): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Ameena yaAllah I'll be happy

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by onuman: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2023
noleflendum:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/ill-work-with-president-elect-tinubu-makinde/

Politics of Inclusivity has no meaning for Bola Tinubu.
If it has, Tinubu wouldn't have said it's his turn to become president of Nigeria after PMB, whereas he knows that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria after PMB. There were Igbos with presidential capability who formed APC with Tinubu and others.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Keegan: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Papa Mama Pikin

LP > PMP
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by KoladeChris24(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Keegan: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Ventura1:
It is DAWN agenda!
All southwest states, alongside President elect Tinubu should energize DAWN agenda, especially on Power and roads.

Yes o. I believe they will join hands together to lift Nigeria to greater heights.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Allisgud: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

and all the political logic is to force their self on the people who are affected by their bad governance through rigging and violence,and u say they are being emotional
Are u okay
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2023
No oo..continue working for G5 governor
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Bashirkareem31: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

AMEN
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by MT: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2023
noleflendum:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/ill-work-with-president-elect-tinubu-makinde/

My concern with this guy is he has over burdened the state with debt. He is using loan to service recurring expense.

The issue is most people cant find the link between the state's debt and their own lives. They do not know how the debt practically affect them and their livelihood.

Another thing is with almost no opposition in the state house of assembly, the check and balance has been erased. The legislators will become rubber stamp to any execeses of the Governor.

It does not bode well for Oyo state going forward but finger crossed, we will see what happens.

NB: Do not get me wrong, Teslim Folarin is never the answer. I am not even supporting him at all.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Freezyhot(f): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2023
noleflendum:

Very underated Governor....!!! Politically tactical and sound.. delivered both ways..!! Still standing.... Awesome..!! 💯

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Jsucre(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2023
See Yoruba Amala politics, very smooth and uniq. Not like one set of people. I no mention name tho

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by BreconHills(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2023
Ventura1:
It is DAWN agenda!
All southwest states, alongside President elect Tinubu should energize DAWN agenda, especially on Power and roads.

DAWN agenda is fully on track.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by greypencils: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Faber:
OBIdients means one thing " those who believe in the political ideology of His Excellency Peter Obi"... Just like the Rastafarians believe in Ras Tafari, that's Haile Selessaie, former emperor of Ethiopia.

I don't know why people are attaching Obidients to every dick tom and harry running under Labour party. Let me tell you many criminals and opportunists were also running on Labour Party platform across many states...we know them
This explains why many people were at home yesterday. Peter Obi was not on the ballot...had it been he was on the ballot...we would have given him millions of votes than the one we gave him on 25th February.

Peace✌️
The joke is on those shouting LP top to bottom. We voted Obi because he was the best among all others. It doesn't mean other LP candidates knew their mettle and were ready for the task ahead.
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Norwichsailor(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Amenn
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Ireportlive: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Smart guy
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Abdulrahman4ng(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Amen
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by noleflendum: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2023
onuman:

If it has, Tinubu wouldn't have said it's his turn to become president of Nigeria after PMB, whereas he knows that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria after PMB. There were Igbos with presidential capability who formed APC with Tinubu and others.
ibo will not vote for APC
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by BreconHills(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2023
onuman:

But when GEJ was there you claimed him as yours. You even said he has an igbo name Ebere Azikwe abi?
Re: I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde by Occurstaem(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2023
I think perhaps Makinde is on his way to join the APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Wedding Of Ekene Nwokoro And Margret Nwankwo In Ebonyi (Photos) / Emir Of Kano Flown To London. / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.