Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths (904 Views)

11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked / Are These Rivers Patriots And Revered (eminent) Personalities Not Qualified For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by maupe: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Earlier today, the erstwhile Enugu governor, Chimaroke Nnamani posted this. After some wise words from advisors, he took it down

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by Armaggedon: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
lol...at least no allegation of rigging.
You can now go and become the personal doctor of escobar. He needs you badly.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Damn

I wish be won, even if a chicken won against these arrogant Obidients i will be so happy

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by rayvelez(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asiwaju will temporarily employ you in Abuja no qualm .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by Fortruth: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Armaggedon:
lol...at least no allegation of rigging.
You can now go and become the personal doctor of escobar. He needs you badly.

GBAM!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by SmartProf(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
The most important thing is that you have been sacked. Good riddance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by Obinwenite(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oga go home and rest!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by H20nogetenemy: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
K
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by Praxis758: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
The obidients he abused and underrated finally retired him from electoral politics. He can now join the club of ex-officio.

He would have decamped to APC if he’d won the election. All indices pointed to that fact!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by H20nogetenemy: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
The next Senate President is coming from South South and the HoR speaker from North Central.

Any Ellu P that's not please with this development can leave Lagos and relocate to 2nd Naija Bridge or 3rd Mainland Bridge. From there na express way to meet una ancestors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by kelechi50: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who Senate president,HoR speaker help
H20nogetenemy:
The next Senate President is coming from South South and the HoR speaker from North Central.

Any Ellu P that's not please with this development can leave Lagos and relocate to 2nd Naija Bridge or 3rd Mainland Bridge. From there na express way to meet una ancestors.
we are not interested

We move eeeeeeeeee.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
Damn

I wish be won, even if a chicken won against these arrogant Obidients i will be so happy

I love your pain Sir. Chimaroke's loss gave me serious erection this evening. I just come out from a serious conjugal romp with my better half. I feel so relieved and good. grin
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
H20nogetenemy:

Go and die of pain. No level for you urchins on this matter. Chimaroke's pain is my joy. grin

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by domDva(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
He has been wasting our slot at the senate, Wnugu people said enough is enough
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by Scottmairi: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I love your pain Sir. Chimaroke's loss gave me serious erection this evening. I just come out from a serious conjugal romp with my better half. I feel so relieved and good. grin

Imakwa
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by H20nogetenemy: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
kelechi50:
Who Senate president,HoR speaker help we are not interested

We move eeeeeeeeee.

To where na. Ellu P
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths by waynetee(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yes, they like Wahala too much..always want things aggressively instead of peacefully.
They lack diplomacy.

(1) (Reply)

Ogoja LGA 2023: Chief Comr. Dr. Akpeh Ogon's Impressive Biography / This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos / Man Shares How The New Government Is Already Favouring Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.