Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,407 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. (2483 Views)

Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by bencr7: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
una too like dey drag others into your shit... Cos u dey very useless like Brymo said.. you're nothing.. just bunch of noise makers, empty criminals wasting away in prisons around the world
shut up,I said d true,u pple are pretending to love d south south but u don't, Jonathan era show us that.
Yoruba are good pple but u apc urchin Yoruba no get sense tribalism entity.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Ibo no get wahala, Boko haram and ISWAP dey wait for Thiefnubbu to enter Abuja.

Shekau said more than this, where is he today? gone to harvest his 12 virgins

Nnamdi 'hunchback' p0rnstar said more than this, where is Kanu today? Kanu is in kuje eating watery beans and getting sodomized by big d1ck DSS agents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Wahalawaha1a: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
bencr7:
shut up,I said d true,u pple are pretending to love d south south but u don't, Jonathan era show us that.
Yoruba are good pple but u apc urchin Yoruba no get sense tribalism entity.
nobody dey pretend anything.. una too dey famz cos it's obvious u can't survive alone,na hunger go finish una... na why u dey follow night bus com dey hawk gala or dey thief for southwest.. You're all nothing, empty ppl..useless criminals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Shekau said more than this, where is he today? gone to harvest his 12 virgins

Nnamdi 'hunchback' p0rnstar said more than this, where is Kanu today? Kanu is in kuje eating watery beans and getting sodomized by big d1ck DSS agents.

He is living a better life than a smelly Sambarudeen urchin like you in DSS custody. He look fresher than you will ever be. You wan see Ohamdike pictures, make we compare with your ugly scratched face? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Saintsquare(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
Igbos trying to set us, the Niger Delta people, against Yorubas.

It failed before it even started. Understand that Igbos are always the scapegoat and their properties are sweeter to take over 😂

I won't say more.
It's the properties sweeter to take over for me, I don laugh tire grin
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

He is living a better life than a smelly Sambarudeen urchin like you in DSS custody. He look fresher than you will ever be. You wan see Ohamdike pictures? grin

Fresher? But his anus is bleeding...from forced sodomy...your p0nstar is living in hell...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by bencr7: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
nobody dey pretend anything.. una too dey famz cos it's obvious u can't survive alone,na hunger go finish una... na why u dey follow night bus com dey hawk gala or dey thief for southwest.. You're all nothing, empty ppl..useless criminals
wetin Concern my comment with diz rubbish,abi they go rob,is good them na,they should deal with them grin grin grin
U think say ur post vex me
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Fresher? But his anus is bleeding...from forced sodomy...your p0nstar is living in hell...

Kongborudeen, Post your picture and let's compare with Ohamdike.. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Reality3080: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
A man identified as Ebimo Ituh from Bayelsa state have been shot and killed by APC thugs who attacked a polling unit located in Ajegunle area of Lagos. Other injured voters have been rushed to the hospital.

Details trickling in.
u igbos realize u have been disgraced n relegated now u are trying to pitch south south against Yoruba

Someone was killed n u don’t have pictures or evidence beyond that but u quickly come here to cause chaos

South south are wiser than u igbos, they are free in lagos but na u igbos we go cut to size

Same thing northerners did to u, same thing wike did to u is d same we will do for u now

To all south southerners here, u are free in Yoruba land we don’t have problem with u people we only want to put a stop to igbos madness

Don’t let igbos drag u into their senseless fight

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Kongborudeen, Post your picture and let's compare with Ohamdike.. grin

My anus is intact, thank you very much ada cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Wahalawaha1a: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
bencr7:
wetin Concern my comment with diz rubbish,abi they go rob,is good them na,they should deal with them grin grin grin
U think say ur post vex me
it's a reminder of who you're... Criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by ken6488(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
A man identified as Ebimo Ituh from Bayelsa state have been shot and killed by APC thugs who attacked a polling unit located in Ajegunle area of Lagos. Other injured voters have been rushed to the hospital.

Details trickling in.
I made a post please youruba and igbo leave us In the south south alone in your fight
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by toneroforever(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You are killing people in your region, while your are earning billions from their oil resources while shouting 'One Nigeria'. I guess it is 'One Oilgeria" for you right? grin

Niger Delta people una mumu never do. Una too dull abeg. Bulk of the oil that keeps this country comes from there yet their region has been messed up while north & Lagos profits from it.
Tompolo & ex militants will collect crumbs and sell their motherland's future.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reality3080:
u igbos realize u have been disgraced n relegated now u are trying to pitch south south against Yoruba

Someone was killed n u don’t have pictures or evidence beyond that but u quickly come here to cause chaos

South south are wiser than u igbos, they are free in lagos but na u igbos we go cut to size

Same thing northerners did to u, same thing wike did to u is d same we will do for u now

To all south southerners here, u are free in Yoruba land we don’t have problem with u people we only want to put a stop to igbos madness

Don’t let igbos drag u into their senseless fight

You killed an Ijaw man in Ajegunle, go and preach to his family. Go and tell them you killed him because he is stranger.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Reality3080: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:
I made a post please youruba and igbo leave us In the south south alone in your fight
the igbos are trying every means possible to drag south south into it

They know nobody like them so they don’t want to b alone, it was same igbos that were given quit notice in kaduna, same people were dealt with in rivers, now lagos

They are d same people who claim Malaysia, India, Thailand, South Africa, Ghana envy them

Y always igbos?
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:

Why you dey lament give me? Na me kill Ebimor? Go and preach to the yoromuslim Thievnuubu thugs that killed him at the polling unit, not me.

Abi, should I not report what has happened because it is not palatable to your Yoruba ears?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Reality3080: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
toneroforever:

Niger Delta people una mumu never do. Una too dull abeg. Bulk of the oil that keeps this country comes from there yet their region has been messed up while north & Lagos profits from it.
Tompolo & ex militants will collect crumbs and sell their motherland's future.
u igbos want to drag south south to your dance of shame

U will b further humiliated
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by bencr7: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
it's a reminder of who you're... Criminals
grin grin grin like if no criminal in ur tribe.
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

My anus is intact, thank you very much ada cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Show us proof that your anus is intact, take a picture of it, let's compare with Thiefnubuu's leaky anus as quality control. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Wahalawaha1a: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
bencr7:
grin grin grin like if no criminal in ur tribe.
difference is every family fr your side have atleast a relative in prison somewhere around d world.
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by bencr7: 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reality3080:
u igbos want to drag south south to your dance of shame

U will b further humiliated
urchin,, Igbo love SS that way dey supported Jonathan to their last blood,but u urchin and northern are d one that hate SS more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by bencr7: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
difference is every family fr your side have atleast a relative in prison somewhere around d world.
ur pple they to na
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Show us proof that your anus is intact, take a picture of it, let's compare with Thiefnubuu's leaky anus. grin

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Reality3080: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
bencr7:
urchin,, Igbo love SS that way dey supported Jonathan to their last blood,but u urchin and northern are d one that hate SS more.
what happened in oyigbo?

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Karemarealty288(m): 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
Igbos trying to set us, the Niger Delta people, against Yorubas.

It failed before it even started. Understand that Igbos are always the scapegoat and their properties are sweeter to take over 😂

I won't say more.

Laziness and poverty that killed your father has revisited you and will kill you too and anything close to you

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Just imagine being abroad and battling white racist fvcks and then come back home to nigeria and face the same thing from black racists fvckers

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by bencr7: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reality3080:
what happened in oyigbo?
be iike say that animal resemble ur children na
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Yaribanzaonic: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2023
All the wars they fought against the OJAW in Ajegunle, they lost Ijaw boys beheaded Dem like Kilode!!!..

They have resumed again with their HATE and generational treacherous Behavior. This time everybody eye don open and what needs to be done will be done
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
I be buffoon, I don tire to respond

Why are you running? grin
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
I be buffoon, I don tire to respond, my brain dey empty.

Why are you running? grin
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Reality3080: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2023
bencr7:
be iike say that animal resemble ur children na
e pain am

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by bencr7: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
e pain am
wike sit down like chairman,why u dey cry of hunger and show obi is crying,for ur sorrow of continue suffer from apc still another 8 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Obi Will Win The Case / Eko Electricity Update The New Tarrif: Check The Cost Of Band A, B, C And D / Jst 4 Becomerich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.