Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. (2498 Views)

Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Reality3080: 12:16am On Mar 20, 2023
bencr7:
wike sit down like chairman,why u dey cry of hunger and show obi is crying,for ur sorrow of continue suffer from apc still another 8 years
na u n your family go dey sorrow come suffer for next 4 years

As for me n my family it’s prosperity galore
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by November1857(m): 12:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
the igbos are trying every means possible to drag south south into it

They know nobody like them so they don’t want to b alone, it was same igbos that were given quit notice in kaduna, same people were dealt with in rivers, now lagos

They are d same people who claim Malaysia, India, Thailand, South Africa, Ghana envy them

Y always igbos?
Keep lying to yourself, Afonja Muslim.... I hope this actress you attacked yesterday isn't from the South south..
https://twitter.com/HenshawKate/status/1637036679193145345?t=9QNw0pEpSsQubpMEzPguPQ&s=19

1 Share

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by domDva(m): 12:20am On Mar 20, 2023
Just pray crisis doesn’t start, if you are not Yoruba or Hausa , you are Igbo by agbero standard . The only difference is that Igbos will suffer more because they are bigger in population.
If you have ever lived in the North during their episodic madness , you will understand better.

N3TRAL:
Igbos trying to set us, the Niger Delta people, against Yorubas.

It failed before it even started. Understand that Igbos are always the scapegoat and their properties are sweeter to take over 😂

I won't say more.
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by bencr7: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
na u n your family go dey sorrow come suffer for next 4 years

As for me n my family it’s prosperity galore
abi u dey support apc,then may ur life be like,d way apc rule 8 years from 2015 to 2023 in nigeria.
May diz apc report card be like u wit diz their results.

1 Share

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Otunbakayce: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

It failed before it even started. Understand that Igbos are always the scapegoat and their properties are sweeter to take over 😂

I won't say more.
You are not from Niger Delta you bastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Reality3080: 12:25am On Mar 20, 2023
bencr7:
abi u dey support apc,then may ur life be like,d way apc rule 8 years from 2015 to 2023 in nigeria.
May diz apc report card be like u wit diz their results.
u igbos can go to hell

Tinubu will rule u for 8 years n hand over to a northerner

U igbos will wail for d next 16 years
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by KosiGee(m): 12:26am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

I won't say more.

You are a coward like Bayo Onanuga. All you vermins would be dealt with. Watch this space. The fire you are desperate to start will consume you.
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by bencr7: 12:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Otunbakayce:
You are not from Niger Delta you bastard.
don't mind him apc urchin,he have forgotten wat they did to Jonathan with insult and put him Rip in dead casket.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by bencr7: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
u igbos can go to hell

Tinubu will rule u for 8 years n hand over to a northerner

U igbos will wail for d next 16 years
grin grin grin u think say u are doing igbo,Igbo have never rule nigeria since yet d country na still shit hole,where every tribe will still suffer wat politicians have feed them.
Una go know d real meaning Muslim Muslim jihad, tinubu will favour northerner than is own pple

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Reality3080: 12:31am On Mar 20, 2023
bencr7:
grin grin grin u think say u are doing igbo,Igbo have never rule nigeria since yet d country na still shit hole,where every tribe will still suffer wat politicians have feed them.
Una go know d real meaning Muslim Muslim jihad, tinubu will favour northerner than is own pple
I don’t care so far igbos don’t come close
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by bencr7: 12:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
I don’t care so far igbos don’t come close
u don't clear,of suffering because of u hate Igbo,abeg I they shame for u, yes tinubu after is northerner,like if na award

1 Share

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Reality3080: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2023
bencr7:
u don't clear,of suffering because of u hate Igbo,abeg I they shame for u, yes tinubu after is northerner
I don’t care I repeat

So far it will keep d igbos away

I like d way we Yorubas have woken up now

We will put u in your place like d northerners
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by babytoun: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2023
It is getting clearer that yorubas in their pettiness will use their hand to hasten the fall of Tinubus fraudulent government ..
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by sukar886: 3:05am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

I won't say more.
You are very stupid , which one be Igbo again , Igbo matter go kee u
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by darthv: 3:11am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

I won't say more.
shut the Bleep up, I am from bayelsa and we dey watch Una nonsense tribalism
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Thedon22: 3:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Soludo warned you people but you did not listen. Nsobu, Nsobu politics will lead you to nowhere. See what you have reduced yourselves to now - peddler of fake news in order to get others sympathy. This is DOA.
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by toneroforever(m): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
u igbos want to drag south south to your dance of shame

U will b further humiliated

Keep forming political correctness. Don't fight for ur future.
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Ikpaitid: 8:11am On Mar 20, 2023
IPOB boys are trying their best to make Niger Delta people support them to fight Yorubas. The problem with IPOB people is that they can never stand alone or fight alone. They say they want Biafra but not without Niger Delta, which kind attachment be dis?
Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Tinubuagbado: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

I won't say more.

You cursed bastards always looking for what to steal.

Keep attaching your useless self to my people because of oil.

Shameless jobless bastard.

We all know that You Yoruba's don't like other tribes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Tinubuagbado: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Ikpaitid:
IPOB boys are trying their best to make Niger Delta people support them to fight Yorubas. The problem with IPOB people is that they can never stand alone or fight alone. They say they want Biafra but not without Niger Delta, which kind attachment be dis?
Na by force?

Are you talking of Ipob or Igbo's?

Igbo's are our brityers, we can trust them as we've always done before the war that you evil yorubad divided us but you've failed.

Yoruba's are enemies of the old eastern region.

Yoruba's are evil.
Re: Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. by Tinubuagbado: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2023
toneroforever:

Keep forming political correctness. Don't fight for ur future.

Yoruba's are very useless people.

Look at how Yoruba's are attaching themselves to us because of our oil.

Yoruba's are oil thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Achievements Greater Than Awo’s –ogundokun / Photo Of A Nigerian Priest With An AK-47 Rifle At Mass. (pic) / Referendum:nigeria Should Divide Or Remain?...cast Your Vote Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.