Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! (5285 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Man Uses Soap To Reveal What Guys Should Do If She Says 15k Per Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
I visited ashawo house today to cool off myself. We negotiated the prize on short time. After banging her with cd, i went inside her bathroom to flush the cd. A drama started after i flushed the cd and colled her soap to wash my dick and my hands. There were two different soaps inside the bathroom and both were placed in the same place. I just picked the bigger one and used it to wash my hands and intend to wash my dick too. But as i was still washing my hands, she shouted and said that i have spoilt something. She said that that soap is not meant to be used by anyother person and even if someone else has to use it, she must be the one to directly give it to the person. Immediately, i knew that something is wrong. She said that she need to travel to PH to get another soap in the next two days.
my question is... Has anyone here encountered this type or similar case before?
is their any negative effect on me for using the soap?
what should i do right now?
admin, mod, seun, abeg push it to fp.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by mykymyk101: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
You still want Admin to push your foolishness to front page? Na wa o!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Rhassidy360: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Epaa
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 12:19am On Mar 20, 2023
mykymyk101:
You still want Admin to push your foolishness to front page? Na wa o!
it might sound stupid to you but i that created the thread have some questions that need answers.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by illicit(m): 2:59am On Mar 20, 2023
U must pay

tongue

1 Like

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by LagosG: 4:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Shebi you're Obidient? Ask your personal lord and savior

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by MrCuteking(m): 4:32am On Mar 20, 2023
If you truly care about negative effects, you wouldn’t have slept with ashawo in the first place

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by PerfectMan24: 5:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Why u no ask ur Ashawo all these questions. She is the one in position to update u.

I will advice u go back there to make enquiry from her or any of her colleague in that hotel.

8 Likes

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Shedrack777: 6:23am On Mar 20, 2023
i could have told you, but e fit be say na cruise you dey catch

2 Likes

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Nairalander248: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2023
No, nothing like such never happened to us because we no dey do ashaowo

3 Likes

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2023
Shedrack777:
i could have told you, but e fit be say na cruise you dey catch
i no dey cruise at all. I'm serious. Share your answer abeg

1 Like

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2023
illicit:
U must pay
tongue
how? I don't understand
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Caleb15(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2023
Cut off the dick before it rots away

1 Like

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2023
PerfectMan24:
Why u no ask ur Ashawo all these questions. She is the one in position to update u.

I will advice u go back there to make enquiry from her or any of her colleague in that hotel.
i asked her that moment and she said that everything will be fine. But somehow, i doubt if everything is fine. I doubt if her colleague will tell me the truth if i ask them.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Shedrack777: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:

i no dey cruise at all. I'm serious. Share your answer abeg
the soap is meant for any customer she wish to come back to her again if she uses it to clean up after sex. so you now using have rendered it useless. don't worry, nothing will happen to you or your dick. rather, she'll be the one to worry cus she might start looking for you to pay you for sex. reason why she has to go and cancel the effect of that soap

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Rexymania(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2023
Double wahala: firstly you had sex with a prostitute and demonic spirits have been deposited into your body

Secondly, you used a demonic soap to bath.

Baba, you in for a battle in the nearer future

Good luck

6 Likes

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Starboytwo(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Haaaaa, iku de!!

First, go and scan that dick. Is he still working? Can it still stand?

1 Like

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Shedrack777:
the soap is meant for any customer she wish to come back to her again if she uses it to clean up after sex. so you now using have rendered it useless. don't worry, nothing will happen to you or your dick. rather, she'll be the one to worry cus she might start looking for you to pay you for sex. reason why she has to go and cancel the effect of that soap
thank you so much. My mind is now settle down. I have been in my room since i woke up this morning thinking but with this your answer, i can go out now. Hmmmmm... Thank God the soap don spoil. I'm sure she could had used it to wash her kpekus because i gues i paid her higher than her regular customers do pay her. I will never visit that place again so that she will not see me again.

1 Like

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:
I visited ashawo house today to cool off myself. We negotiated the prize on short time. After banging her with cd, i went inside her bathroom to flush the cd. A drama started after i flushed the cd and colled her soap to wash my dick and my hands. There were two different soaps inside the bathroom and both were placed in the same place. I just picked the bigger one and used it to wash my hands and intend to wash my dick too. But as i was still washing my hands, she shouted and said that i have spoilt something. She said that that soap is not meant to be used by anyother person and even if someone else has to use it, she must be the one to directly give it to the person. Immediately, i knew that something is wrong. She said that she need to travel to PH to get another soap in the next two days.
my question is... Has anyone here encountered this type or similar case before?
is their any negative effect on me for using the soap?
what should i do right now?
admin, mod, seun, abeg push it to fp.

It's simple.

The soap is for spiritual bath.

Most likely from water spirit related ritual or so.

To get customer like yourself.

Keep them safe from harm's way and std or death.

For her to be calm with you. Is like you paid her well.

4 Likes

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by OkoAnike(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:

it might sound stupid to you but i that created the thread have some questions that need answers.

Ask the person that own the soap or follow her to PH and ask from the source grin grin grin
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2023
Rexymania:
Double wahala: firstly you had sex with a prostitute and demonic spirits have been deposited into your body

Secondly, you used a demonic soap to bath.

Baba, you in for a battle in the nearer future

Good luck
be calming down. I didn't use the soap to bath rather, i use it to wash my hands. How are you sure that you are better than those that fvck ashawo in this life? Can you prove that you are better than them in terms of being successful in this life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Starboytwo(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:

thank you so much. My mind is now settle down. I have been in my room since i woke up this morning thinking but with this your answer, i can go out now. Hmmmmm... Thank God the soap don spoil. I'm sure she could had used it to wash her kpekus because i gues i paid her higher than her regular customers do pay her. I will never visit that place again so that she will not see me again.
pls don’t let your mind settle yet??

Have you started seeing rash grin have it started to scratch, don’t worry around 12 it will start.

1 Like

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

It's simple.

The soap is for spiritual bath.

Most likely from water spirit related ritual or so.

To get customer like yourself.

Keep them safe from harm's way and std or death.

For her to be calm with you. Is like you paid her well.

considering the effect of this cashless policy, i think i paid her well but my major concern is whether their is negative effect on me by using that soap.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:

considering the effect of this cashless policy, i think i paid her well but my major concern is whether their is negative effect on me by using that soap.

No.

There is no effect on you.

Na good luck soap.

The soap dey work.

As you don pay am well.

Better go collect soap 🧼 make you business boom.

You are safe trust me.

1 Like

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Shedrack777: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:

they actually use the soap whenever they get to lay with a customer that is loaded, so that he'll keep coming back. if you're loaded, then thank your stars because she can't use it on you, but rather, you use it on her

1 Like

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Starboytwo:
pls don’t let your mind settle yet??

Have you started seeing rash grin have it started to scratch, don’t worry around 12 it will start.
i used cd and it didn't break during the sex
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=Yugoslavia247 post=121903469]
No.
There is no effect on you.
Na good luck soap.
The soap dey work.
As you don pay am well.
Better go collect soap
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2023
Shedrack777:
they actually use the soap whenever they get to lay with a customer that is loaded, so that he'll keep coming back. if you're loaded, then thank your stars because she can't use it on you, but rather, you use it on her
thank god that i escaped this trap. I will never go there again.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by thestreets(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:

thank god that i escaped this trap. I will never go there again.

grace just dey follow u
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Illegal1(m): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Omoh......nah boogyman for get beta answer to dis ur question ooh,bt dat nigga no dey online dis period.....

2 Likes

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Qatar2022: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2023
LagosG:
Shebi you're Obidient? Ask your personal lord and savior
Yoruba people can never change

1 Like

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Better go meet her for further investigation,wetin I know sha.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Type Of Kissing Is This? (photo) / Which Romancelanders Do You Think Will Be Good Together As A Couple? / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.