Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Now That Elections Are Over, 9ja Twitter Will Continue These 5 Discussions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Now That Elections Are Over, 9ja Twitter Will Continue These 5 Discussions (252 Views)

I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That Elections Are Over, 9ja Twitter Will Continue These 5 Discussions by Azeemokoya: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
If you are a Nigerian who is active on Twitter, you are familiar with how the 9ja Twitter community functions. Every week, there are topics that will be discussed, only to be tabled again the following week. During the collation of the presidential election results, nobody dared digress. Everybody had eyes on the INEC.

It is almost like, Nigerians never tire of these discussions. Now elections are over and Nigerians need a distraction. Nevertheless and just as a reminder, here are 5 topics that 9ja Twitter will probably discuss this week.

1. Gender wars
If it isn’t the classic gender war between Uloma (@ulxma) and all Nigerian men, what is it? Every once in a while Nigerian men come up with the most ridiculous hypothetical scenarios. And then ask women what they would do.

Case in point: “Say your husband is struggling financially and rent is due. Are you guys paying it or do you guys expect him to find a solution on his own?” “If my mother and you are about to enter the car I am driving, where will you sit?” Uhm, maybe on your mother’s lap in front?

2. Who is supposed to cook
Two adults in a relationship but it is always the woman that should cook. This topic never goes anywhere. It is a classic, just like number one.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/now-that-elections-are-over-9ja-twitter-will-continue-these-5-discussions/

(1) (Reply)

Adeluola Reveals Why The Case Peter Obi Took To Court Could Go On For 180days / Biography Of Sazaeblack {hood Apostle} / N20m Monthly From Skit-making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.