Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A (32876 Views)

Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River / PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by highchief1: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Alex Otti's Labour Party’s Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC collation Center at Obingwa loca government area, Abia State.

The Obidients in ABIA STATE don't want to sleep tonight before INEC sells their mandate.

Alex Otti is coming to Liberate Abia state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BRrQHXIba8

#INECElectionResult

this has dampened the chances of ouk for SP position.u can’t be SP when u didn’t win or can’t control your state.Congrats to Dave umahi the new SP.
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by spencekat(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Justicemy8:
Dis is his 3rd or 4th time of running, I'm afraid if he wins he will used his first four years to recoup all the money he's lost so far in his past failed bids,, SMH in disgust, morally speaking his not de best man for the job but he wouldn't be a bigger thief
3rd time.
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by ComeToJesus: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Abia is supposed to be a cute little state that produces footwear to all Nigerians. Regrettably, The useless, dog-eat-dog, slavish politicians like the ones below have messed up that fine state an turned it into a dumpster.

Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by bayelsaowei(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

That is the failed state of Nigeria for you, where evil reigns and might is right, even if you kill a million people, you will have hangers-on hailing you to high heavens. The country is not ripe for democracy yet. Na rabid animals full inside.
its insanity..

Just to feel good about a candidate many Nigerians end up supporting ballot snatching, voters intimidation, killings and corruption of all sorts...

The truth is when the realities of selecting bad leaders starts to emerge the same fools complain..
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by Geminiivory: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Sheggy13:

Shut your trap. Igbos have been voting in Lagos from time immemorial but holding twitter spaces and meetings and bragging that you want to dictate who gets to rule In Lagos and depose our traditional rulers is what we will never take from you. When you learn to respect your hosts like the Northerners and other tribes do in Lagos do during election cycles, then you'll be respected in return.

SHUT UP YOUR FILTHY MOUTH.. NAA BY FORCE TO GO WITH YOUR OWN CANDIDATE? SEE THE MUMU TALK FEIM
A SOPHISTICATED ILLITERATE CLAIMING SOPHISTICATED TRIBE.. DUMB PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by Geminiivory: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2023
wallarwallar:

Na u sabi pass idiot

see one of them irredeemable fool...
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by funshint(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2023
ezicospot:

And The Track record is??
He left Diamond bank strong.
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by Chopcy29: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2023
The kind of English that comes out of most of this acclaimed reporters mouth sometimes will force you to laugh even when you don’t want to..
I really want to understand the owner of those accents that guy is dishing out
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by lexisop: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2023
That's a good one..mk una no give them space ooo
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by Sheggy13(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Geminiivory:

SHUT UP YOUR FILTHY MOUTH.. NAA BY FORCE TO GO WITH YOUR OWN CANDIDATE? SEE THE MUMU TALK FEIM
A SOPHISTICATED ILLITERATE CLAIMING SOPHISTICATED TRIBE.. DUMB PEOPLE
Writing in caps lock doesn't make your dumb self suddenly intelligent dumb ass. It only amplifies your dullness. Na only una dey pay tax for Lagos, lousy empty fools.
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by kkonyeji(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2023
funshint:
Good! Abia must be free...I wish Enugu and Nasarawa People can also do this. This last Presidential election really exposed the fraud in Nasarawa state. Pls don't allow these APC people in Nasarawa to hijack your mandate.

They've allowed it already
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by kkonyeji(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
It’s now they are doing what I like.

I was angry when Alex Otti appeared on Channels TV last night looking forlorn and defeated while complaining of how PDP was changing results in Obingwa, Aba North and Aba South.

I wished I could slap him through my TV. Because I was like, why not mobilize people to these collation centers instead of wailing on TV?

He was calling on Buhari and INEC to intervene and I was just cringing.

But I’m finally happy to see them putting up a fight to stop the criminals that have held Abia captive since 1999.

There will chants of freedom if Otti is finally declared.

My problem with him is he's a weakling,he doesn't know how to fight.
He thinks politics is banking!
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by Geminiivory: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Sheggy13:

Writing in caps lock doesn't make your dumb self suddenly intelligent dumb ass. It only amplifies your dullness. Na only una dey pay tax for Lagos, lousy empty fools.

OGA GO DO YOUR AGBERO WORK COS THATS THE ONLY WORTHY JOB FOR YOU GUYS.. LAZY ASS

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by Ojiofor: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2023
highchief1:
this has dampened the chances of ouk for SP position.u can’t be SP when u didn’t win or can’t control your state.Congrats to Dave umahi the new SP.

No problem OUK can't be SP at the expense of good governance in Abia state.
Who SP help before?
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by MartinsD12(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Alex Otti's Labour Party’s Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC collation Center at Obingwa loca government area, Abia State.

The Obidients in ABIA STATE don't want to sleep tonight before INEC sells their mandate.

Alex Otti is coming to Liberate Abia state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BRrQHXIba8

#INECElectionResult

Congratulations to obidents in abia state , you fought for this you deserve a good leadership in abia state, PDP messed up that state big time , lastly congratulations to okwute ndi Igbo Mr Peter obi the most important politician of our time, labour party and good Nigerians are lucky to have you .
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by Larryndelaw: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2023
vicdom:
grin
Sane Nigerian youths are tired and are determined to change the status quo. But useless, tribalistic, N30k paid urchins are still living comfortably in Stockholm syndrome. Tueh! cry
When are you going to stop crying
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by highchief1: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Ojiofor:

No problem OUK can't be SP at the expense of good governance in Abia state.
Who SP help before?
na ur own u Dey talk o em be Dey hustle am.
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by Ojiofor: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2023
highchief1:
na ur own u Dey talk o em be Dey hustle am.

It will be a person gain for him we ndi Abia lose nothing if he didn't get it.
All we need now is good governance in our home state.
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by highchief1: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Ojiofor:

It will be a person gain for him we ndi Abia lose nothing if he didn't get it.
All we need now is good governance in our home state.
I understand u.the state don too suffer.I hope otti performs.
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by jeff1993: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2023
olusogo:

You are only a chest beater. The Igbo has been very conservative since return of democracy. You have always been PDP except Anambra and Imo States which have been ruled by other parties. Even Peter Obi is a PDP. Your politicians always change parties by manipulation your brains to thinking they have come to give you needed development.

What u dont understand is that there is no God father in igbo politics..... If u mess up, u will be booted out unless u rig .... Even after u mess up u cant replace someone and act like a God father and help him win elections ..... Naaaaaahhhh
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by Realhommie(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2023
SkrewYou:
I hope so too. Soludo has good track record & the masses trusted him with their vote, but has he lived up to expectations? The good thing is, power now belong to the people
Soludo is doing ok except you choose to be blind and deaf.

He's just being hated on because he criticized Obi like Obi is some god or something that no one should ever speak about.
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Are you from Lagos? every non indigene of Lagos has an equal stake with the fellow non indigenes as long as you are not originally from Lagos, please boast with your state of Origin and leave Lagos alone, no Anambra man will boast with Enugu, Owerri, Abakiliki, why are you people obsessed with where don't even have a piece of block?
We are one in Yoruba land, a Yoruba man is Yoruba man anywhere, we have been one even before white came.
It's different from your ibo place where you have some people / State called Osu among you
We don't have forbidden people among us like you do
If you believe you have equal stake in Lagos, come out clearly with your names without changing it from chinedu to gbadebo and see how you will be humiliated.
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by Ojiofor: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2023
highchief1:
I understand u.the state don too suffer.I hope otti performs.

Thank you.
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by ogwumgbe: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

We are one in Yoruba land, a Yoruba man is Yoruba man anywhere, we have been one even before white came.
It's different from your ibo place where you have some people / State called Osu among you
We don't have forbidden people among us like you do

and who are the omoales if you are one? Bleep off here, you will only deceive those with peanut butter for brain, real Lagosians are so daft not to see through your hypocrisy. Can Ambode George or any other person originally from Lagos govern Ekiti, Osun, Ogun? answer me you rattle snake
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2023
ogwumgbe:

and who are the omoales if you are one? Bleep off here, you will only deceive those with peanut butter for brain, real Lagosians are so daft not to see through your hypocrisy. Can Ambode George or any other person originally from Lagos govern Ekiti, Osun, Ogun? answer me you rattle snake
Yoruba man is the same everywhere, before state creation came, we are one till eternity,
We don't have Osu people or states among us,
U better begin to develop ur village, if anything happens to Nigeria today, you have nothing to meet at home.
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

Bury ur placenta in Lagos. Ewedurian
As e pain you, e dey sweet us,
That's how you people went to South Africa and Ghana to cause nuisance until the owner of the land started attacking you .
You people left your villages causing causing problem all over the world.
What is now the difference between you people and Fulani herdsmen that are taking people land by crooks and force
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by ogwumgbe: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Yoruba man is the same everywhere, before state creation came, we are one till eternity,
We don't have Osu people or states among us,
U better begin to develop ur village, if anything happens to Nigeria today, you have nothing to meet at home.

Answer me you rattlesnake, I just asked you a question, since Yorubas are one, can an Ogun state man govern Osun? answer me, it's only in Lagos you claim to be one because of your mischief of milking them dry, can someone originally from Lagos govern Osun or Ogun, answer me mr unity
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by Fearyourcreator: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2023
crowther15:

LP and PDP work together in Nasarawa. So, PDP would win
Okay
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Answer me you rattlesnake, I just asked you a question, since Yorubas are one, can an Ogun state man govern Osun? answer me, it's only in Lagos you claim to be one because of your mischief of milking them dry, can someone originally from Lagos govern Osun or Ogun, answer me mr unity
Lagos is Yoruba land and it's economy is big enough to accommodate all Yorubas,
And an indigene of Lagos state will also be supported in other part of Yoruba land .
Go and make Anambra or Enugu to be like Lagos to Igbo land,
But instead all of you are running to Kano, Lagos, portharcout, South Africa and Ghana
That's why wike has been dealing with you you people ruthlessly in portharcout because you always like to claim what does not belong to you .
You want the remaining part of Yorubas to hands off Lagos so that you ipob will take it over as your territory.
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by ogwumgbe: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Lagos is Yoruba land and it's economy is big enough to accommodate all Yorubas,
And an indigene of Lagos state will also be supported in other part of Yoruba land .
Go and make Anambra or Enugu to be like Lagos to Igbo land,
But instead all of you are running to Kano, Lagos, portharcout, South Africa and Ghana
That's why wike has been dealing with you you people ruthlessly in portharcout because you always like to claim what does not belong to you .
You want the remaining part of Yorubas to hands off Lagos so that you ipob will take it over as your territory.

You didn't make Lagos the way it is so stop boasting, if igbos pull out of Lagos, it will be like every other state in the SW, it's a former capital of Nigeria and enjoyed federal investments at all levels, and hard working igbos contribute at least 65 percent of its GDP so stop talking rubbish. Nigeria is a very considerate and loving Nation, if not, Lagos should be in the status of Abuja to be governed by an appointed minister, and if you people keep calling Nigerians fools for collectively developing Lagos, I am sorry to say that it will surely get to the point of having a minister govern it just like Abuja. What's your stake in Lagos, you boaster?
Re: Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A by chimeremodlyn: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2023
vicdom:
grin
Sane Nigerian youths are tired and are determined to change the status quo. But useless, tribalistic, N30k paid urchins are still living comfortably in Stockholm syndrome. Tueh! cry

Don't mind them. They will get the result soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership / Who Is The Man That Buhari Holds Closely To His Chest? - Justice & Equity Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.