Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians (21961 Views)

Kaduna Lawmakers Reply Bello El-Rufai: "Threats Won’t Stop Our Probe" / Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Who won kill am now?
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Henz81: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2023
sammirano:
Typical flat rain hairy chestbeating threat. Premium losers
Sharap
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by hush15: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2023
DWJOBScom:
Sometimes I think the death threat claims are lies.

I don't think it was free and fair in Lagos as the REC should have given voice to the thuggery and voter's suppression.

Not that you think. What happened in Lagos is not an election. Right from when Tinubu had given them the "power is not served el la carte" speech, they already knew they weren't go to have a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by FanRong: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:

You're allowed to wail. It's your right but try and eat good food first

You're not better than those that died in izu river. If you die on empty stomach no one will remember you

Just eat, rest, check your BP then come back to cry

It's too early now

1 Like

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by whoYouEpp(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Kindly visit orijo.com.ng to shop for 💯% Original Fashion items sourced directly from 🇬🇧 down to 🇳🇬. EASTER SALES 🎁.. 5% OFF with Code EASTER5.
@OrijoComNg @Gidi_Traffic @Gidi_Traffic
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by sammirano: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Henz81:
Sharap

Painment. Actually I don't understand how pained you are but certain it's much
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by maestroferddi: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2023
This REC obviously has no shane...
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Penalty82(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2023
ennygr8:
How did APC won Osun. Tell me please?

He was the REC for Osun Election that brought Oyetola to power years back.
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Henz81: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2023
sammirano:

Painment. Actually I don't understand how pained you are but certain it's much
Don't you understand simple English? I said Sharap
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by CodeTemplar: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Only bribe can motivate you.
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by searchng4love: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Blaze14k:

I love his statement especially the last part he said i dont fear death. This is because u never really die so anybody threatening to kill his is wasting his time
Gbarebo send death threats
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by tfelicityk(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Those politicians are getting it wrong... He had already reported them to the appropriate security agencies to arrest them for threats to his life...
I hope you perceived what I perceived on the write up
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Kingpele(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=FanRong post=121903697]On the Lagos Guber Election, take a read

The contest is between two Yoruba contestants from two different parties.
Of course the Igbo people in Lagos has the right to vote for one of them. LP has been proven not to be an Igbo party, neither is APC a Yoruba party.

So, what is this question about “is Lagos an Igbo land?” Is Gbadebo or Jandore Igbo men.

See this...
Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

Frankly, I can no longer understand the reasoning of the Yoruba folks...
are u sure they still have oil in their heads or its just plain hatred?[ educating tinubu urchins is of no use ...they're wired to hate anyone who refuse to bow down to their lord and master tinubu
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by maestroferddi: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Penalty82:
sad

Agbaje you're afraid of your own shadow. After conducting the worst governoship Election in Osun where you helped APC to rig, they now brought you to Lagos to continue your evil. You denied Igbos their PVCs in Lagos.

You will definitely pay for your sins.

The man's conscience is dead...

I listened to this give an interview on Wazobia FM...

He was busy deceiving Nigerians with a false promise of a free and fair election...

He is even calling the name of God and claiming to be a Christian...

A man who has gained notoriety for compromised elections...

Will Nigeria ever get it right?

This past election is easily the worst in Nigeria electoral history...

Right before my eyes, gun wielding thugs all over the place...
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Bigbayour: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2023
1.No Yoruba should buy anything in traffic agaij going forward.

2. Sanwo Olu should ban traffic Hawkers going forward

3. All Ibo Senior officers in Govt house should be retired prematurely

4. Revokes majority of Igbo properties CofO. This can be done systematically and technically.

5. Take over alaba and Ladipo and demolish the structure under the guise of rebuilding modern lock up shops and ensure over 90% of the new structure are taken by Yorubas (Just like it was done in Tejuosho Markets).....

Battleline has been drawn.

You people will see fire in the next 4 years...

Nah we get Aso Rock, nah we get Judiciary, nah we get media. No where to run to
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by ProphetM0hammad: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2023
FanRong:
On the Lagos Guber Election, take a read

Of course the Igbo people in Lagos has the right to vote for one of them. LP has been proven not to be an Igbo party, neither is APC a Yoruba party.

So, what is this question about “is Lagos an Igbo land?” Is Gbadebo or Jandore Igbo men.

See this...

1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).

are u sure they still have oil in their heads or its just plain hatred?

Okafor leave all these shalaye and face alaigbo
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Peterobifailed: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Police rig election for people.

IF POLICE ARREST YOU. FORGET THE LAW AND JUST PAY.

Because now Dem be god..

Now if I see you in trouble I go first confirm your tribe.

I won't want to fight for someone who will help others kill me.

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by onuman: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Agbaje, you declared a winner in an election you knew very well that non APC members were restricted from voting.
It's only a most primitive Electoral Officer who would declare a winner from such an election
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Pythagoras001: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2023
I can now authoritatively confirm that uploaded result can be changed after offline upload

1 Like

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by sammirano: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Henz81:
Don't you understand simple English? I said Sharap

I like to collect your tears grin
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by sweetjohn(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2023
The percentage of Yoruba people including pastors, and imans that will go to hell, will be 90%,not because they are sinners or anything but due to tribalism and false claims of accommodating. God created everybody and love everybody. In heaven there is nothing like tribe, same in hell. You can never enter heaven with hate. The second name for tribalism is hatred. If God will allow this generation of Yorubas into heaven then, he will need to go back and beg SATAN for forgiveness. Yorubas in heaven will cause tribal wars which is very unhealthy for the nature of that place. It will be very very easy for a cow to pass through the eye of a needle than for a Yoruba man to enter heaven

1 Like

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by bluefilm: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2023
Medicine after death.
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by OceanRed(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2023
FanRong:

See this...

YOU DONT GET IT, GRV IS AN IPOB! MEMEBER, HE IS DEEEPLY ROOTED IN IGBO THAN YORUBA,HE COULDNT HIDE HIS DISDAIN FOR THE YORUBA FOLKS. NOW TELL ME, HOW IN THE WORLD WILL THEY ALLOW SUCH PERSON TO BE THEIR GOVERNOR? ONLY A BASTARD YORUBA WILL USE SLUR LANGUAGE AFONJA ON HIS OWN PEOPLE, SAME AS DISRESPECTING ELDERS.
HE IS HATED CUS OF HIS PERSONALITY, HE EVEN PLAN TO REMOVE OBAS AND JAIL THEM IN HIS MANIFESTO, HE ALSO WANNA REMOVE IYALOJAS, CLEARLY HE IS GONNA BE DESCREATING YORUBA TRADITIONS
DESMOND , A HALF YORUBA LIKE GRV GOT ELECTED IN THE SAME LAG NO ISSUE.
THERE IS NO HATRED, WE HAVE IGBO AS LAG COMMISSIONER, LAG HAS HIGHEST NUMBER OF IGBO IN THE CIVIL SERVICE THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN NAIJA
ANY YORUBA MAN FROM ANY STATE IN THE SW CAN BE GOVERNOR IN LAG, U GET IT?
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2023
agbaje is a liar and a dishonest man. it is evident.

all this talk is not necessary we will prove him to be a liar and thst the elections were manipulated at the collation centers which were taken over by apc and their thugs.

People will be help accountable for this international disgrace and shambolic elections.
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by LeyeWrites: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2023
DWJOBScom:
Sometimes I think the death threat claims are lies.

I don't think it was free and fair in Lagos as the REC should have given voice to the thuggery and voter's suppression.

It has to get to a particular percentage to be considered.

You don't expect 7% thuggery voting to annual 93% thuggery free voting.

It makes no sense
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2023
FanRong:

See this...

Yorubas hate Igbos for no reasonable reason

But the truth is that if all igbos leave Lagos (although not impossible) there will be massive hunger in yoruba land as a hole, this is because Igbos are the 69% reason while they can get day to day meal.

Igbo pays a lot of tax, levies , house rents to them which they heavily really on to survive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. / 2019: Alhassan Denies Resignation, Vows To Back Buhari For Second Term / Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.