Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians (21960 Views)

Kaduna Lawmakers Reply Bello El-Rufai: "Threats Won’t Stop Our Probe" / Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Oluwaseunomo: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Penalty82:
sad

Agbaje you're afraid of your own shadow. After conducting the worst governoship Election in Osun where you helped APC to rig, they now brought you to Lagos to continue your evil. You denied Igbos their PVCs in Lagos.

You will definitely pay for your sins.

Why should igbos vote in lagos state governorship election we don't need them go and vote in your biafra land.

1 Like

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Honestfrend: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:
That's all that tribe are known for. Chest beating and sending threats

All the threats Nnamdi cownu said but see how he has ended his life

Remember he threatened to remove president Buhari's head and his people were clapping for him

Lol.... meanwhile president bubu just dey fresh dey enjoy life dey go

Oga sleep with your two eyes closed. Those people are cowards nothing more

They want Biafra yet they can't stay in their regions. They keep giving excuses. Give us Biafra and we will go...why not go then we will give u Biafra or why not give urself Biafra since una get mouth

Psquare made a video calling GRV incoming governor inside his sitting room then asking us to vote for GRV

Can portable or Olamide go to anambra or Enugu and ask their indigenes to vote for a candidate. Will they not stone that person?

Anambra man can never vote for an Enugu man who grew up in anambra. Very tribalistic people. Remember how they were eating Godwin maduka money in anambra but refused to vote him because he's an OSU

They segregate and ostracize even among their tribe, region but are quick to lament about others

One was saying how can sophisticated Yoruba be practicing ORO festival in this modern world as if they don't have their own tradition over there. As if they said anything when ugm murdered their politicians, citizens, military men. Dora akunyili husband died like a fowl and this people didn't even protest. Cowards

Hypocrites

So if someone is staying in Lagos the person have no right 2 choose who 2 vote for?

U re the real Hypocrites...

2 Likes

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by goodnewscliff(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2023
DWJOBScom:
Sometimes I think the death threat claims are lies.

I don't think it was free and fair in Lagos as the REC should have given voice to the thuggery and voter's suppression.

shut up there and dont start making assumption from where u are. there are more to things in some controversial position than u think.
If u have ever held a managerial position, u would know
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Houseontherock1: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2023
Lagos election will have the same result over and over again without the thuggery. I have said it again; GRV is a youruba hater, that's why they want him out. I just hate the divisive politrics LP are playing. You don't call a Chinedu Yoruba when same Chinedu is calling Osun and Ekiti people outcasts in Lagos! You can't come from Anambra to do divide and rule in Yoruba land! This is a guy that called Yorubas "afonja"! The internet never forgets
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Penalty82(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

Why should igbos vote in lagos state governorship election we don't need them go and vote in your biafra land.

Why should Tinubu stay in Abuja, he should rule from his state.
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
The enemies of Nigeria are threatening this one.

He never see something, once you are doing something that is right to the detriment of the corrupt politicians in Nigeria, you will definitely Be threatened..

So the rec also manipulate the result through the help of inec.

Wow, Nigeria is funny 😄

How can someone be this dumb ?
Is that what you deduced from this post ?
Or did you read it upsidedown ?
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by TemitayoMark: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2023
FanRong:
On the Lagos Guber Election, take a read

The contest is between two Yoruba contestants from two different parties.
Of course the Igbo people in Lagos has the right to vote for one of them. LP has been proven not to be an Igbo party, neither is APC a Yoruba party.

So, what is this question about “is Lagos an Igbo land?” Is Gbadebo or Jandore Igbo men.

See this...
Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

Frankly, I can no longer understand the reasoning of the Yoruba folks...
are u sure they still have oil in their heads or its just plain hatred?

Why not go and ask them in Anambra or Enugu state. You can't get the answers you are looking for on Nairaland oga ade
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by lapintoz: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2023
We are not saying they are not fit to be Gov. Our preference is Sanwolu. Not the Gov that will be elected by IPOB pigs. Of course you are free to vote for your choice....but why not keep that to yourself rather than claim you want to take over Lagos. Lagos is your own. Bla bla bla bla

Well the real owners of lagos have spoken. Sanwo Eko is our man. Check the result very well.

Maybe you should concentrate more on who govern the 5 or 6 South Eastern state so you can retire well back to your state. After your sojourn all over the country

FanRong:

Of course the Igbo people in Lagos has the right to vote for one of them. LP has been proven not to be an Igbo party, neither is APC a Yoruba party.

So, what is this question about “is Lagos an Igbo land?” Is Gbadebo or Jandore Igbo men.

See this...

1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Tee2027: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2023
They can't do anything, we know them they are chest beaters with no life.
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by gbengene1234(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2023
FanRong:

See this...

Gbadebo made it easy for APC to tag his candidacy an Igbo agendy. He can't even speak his peoples language talk more of how he has no regards for his people by raining abusive comments on them in the past while he was supporting Biafra. Jandor is Awori, no one is tagging Jandor candidacy as Igbo agenda. His own problem is that his fathers are presently benefiting from APC Government in Lagos. So they care less about him.
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Babaibe: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2023
FanRong:

See this...

Chinedu Gbadebo is igbo and not a full breed Yoruba man. He marred Jandor chances when he used power and igbo connection to take a mandate that does not belong to him. Agbaje won LP primary, but how come Chinedu Gbadebo became the party flag bearer. LP is igbo party in this election, they betrayed their conservative PDP and APGA to follow LP because of Peter Obi, a chronic liar. Check the least of people contesting for state house under LP, then you will see Olawale Chukwu Arinze, people of other tribes adopting Yoruba name for their selfish reasons and gain. I maintained that voting an igbo man in Lagos or Yoruba man is not a big deal, but you as Igbo tell your people to lead by example by voting a Yoruba into state house in any of the five eastern state. We are pleased with our government, of course they have their lapses, but they are better than all nonsense leadership in the east. Yet, igbo will not create trouble and violence in their state, but Lagos and other megacities.

1 Like

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Mrnairalandd: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2023
Penalty82:
sad

Agbaje you're afraid of your own shadow. After conducting the worst governoship Election in Osun where you helped APC to rig, they now brought you to Lagos to continue your evil. You denied Igbos their PVCs in Lagos.

Anything happen to that man, your Igbo kinsmen ll be burnt alive in retaliation. You Igbos think you are mad, maybe history needs to be taught in school again, you ll know what the Yorubas are capable of doing to you Igbos in South West.

Go and find out what happen during Omoboriowo crisis in 1983. Go and find out about ‘Wet e’ crisis… It got so bad that military had to take over from the civilian govt when they couldn’t contained the Yorubas.

We are quiet but extremely dangerous. Igbos are loud and expressive while the Yorubas are opposite but don’t try us. The day my Yoruba people face you the Igbos, forget it, all your gragra comes to an end in all South West states that day.

Sadly, the innocent ones who owned shops and houses ll pay for your sins. I hope and pray you guys let common sense prevails. Everything in life is not gragra. Everything in life is not propaganda.
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Babaibe: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Penalty82:

Why should Tinubu stay in Abuja, he should rule from his state.
Abuja is Nigeria and FCT, and does not belong to any geopolitical zone. Tell was their gubernatorial election in Abuja.
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by hopexter(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2023
Penalty82:
sad

He was talking to your likes when he said he’s not scared of death. Do your worst as you won’t pay for your own sins. Thief!
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Penalty82(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2023
Babaibe:

Abuja is Nigeria and FCT, and does not belong to any geopolitical zone. Tell was their gubernatorial election in Abuja.

Lol, since FCT belongs to all how many Yorubas or other tribes had bn given FCT before and why must it be the northerners?
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by TollinsN: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2023
FanRong:

See this...

You lied SANWO OLU AND AMBODE are from EPE though Epe was formerly Ogun State but now in Lagos. I don't know why many Obidients still continue to behave like their mentor OBI who is a serial liar. Every single lies he made were easily busted especially when it's about statistics

1 Like

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by HustlersWorld2: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2023
Is OTP bypass possible? I have heard so many people ask this question, some will come into my inbox for insight. Thing is everything is possible with technology these days. Watch this video to learn and understand how (The video is for educational purpose ONLY!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboyX1INUY0
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by FanRong: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Babaibe:

Chinedu Gbadebo is igbo and not a full breed Yoruba man. He marred Jandor chances when he used power and igbo connection to take a mandate that does not belong to him. Agbaje won LP primary, but how come Chinedu Gbadebo became the party flag bearer. LP is igbo party in this election, they betrayed their conservative PDP and APGA to follow LP because of Peter Obi, a chronic liar. Check the least of people contesting for state house under LP, then you will see Olawale Chukwu Arinze, people of other tribes adopting Yoruba name for their selfish reasons and gain. I maintained that voting an igbo man in Lagos or Yoruba man is not a big deal, but you as Igbo tell your people to lead by example by voting a Yoruba into state house in any of the five eastern state. We are pleased with our government, of course they have their lapses, but they are better than all nonsense leadership in the east. Yet, igbo will not create trouble and violence in their state, but Lagos and other megacities.

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Babaibe: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Penalty82:

Lol, since FCT belongs to all how many Yorubas or other tribes had bn given FCT before and why must it be the northerners?
The only business for all Nigerians in Abuja is Aso-rock , and who occupied it does not matter. We have different settlement in Abuja. Yoruba, Hausa, and Igbo. Though by proximity, it is closer to the north and so their population may outweigh others. Peter Obi won Atiku there. It is an indicator that it is for all. Not Lagos that belongs to the Yoruba's. Can Akanni Olawale Udoka be a governor in the east. Going by the constitution, yes. But, will igbo vote for him. He will not get 200 votes. Chinedu Gbadebo is lucky to gather such vote. I think Yoruba's are too accommodating and this must be checked.
See how they voted in Enugu on saturday. They used inec against fellow igbos who are not voting LP.
https://twitter.com/Yemi__Ajayi/status/1637038378041393153?t=ovoQ_iEnolSp6GnFfF9ASQ&s=08
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by FanRong: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2023
lapintoz:

We are not saying they are not fit to be Gov. Our preference is Sanwolu. Not the Gov that will be elected by IPOB pigs. Of course you are free to vote for your choice....but why not keep that to yourself rather than claim you want to take over Lagos. Lagos is your own. Bla bla bla bla

Well the real owners of lagos have spoken. Sanwo Eko is our man. Check the result very well.

Maybe you should concentrate more on who govern the 5 or 6 South Eastern state so you can retire well back to your state. After your sojourn all over the country

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Skeduw20(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
The enemies of Nigeria are threatening this one.

He never see something, once you are doing something that is right to the detriment of the corrupt politicians in Nigeria, you will definitely Be threatened..

So the rec also manipulate the result through the help of inec.

Wow, Nigeria is funny 😄

This obidient people don dey take this to another level.... They need power by all means, that re seeing this election as do or die
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2023
OBASANJO YA BROTHER POISIONED NAIJA ELECTION WITH HIS" DO OE DIE"SLOGANs IN 2003 angryhe left an evil precedence that politicians brood on. angry
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by malaria(f): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2023
There was a man that made this statement last year. He was murdered on a visit to a state he imposed a governor to rule . If this rec does not know how to manage crises he needed to shut up than blabing .sometimes you dont need to dare people
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Penalty82(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2023
Babaibe:

The only business for all Nigerians in Abuja is Aso-rock , and who occupied it does not matter. We have different settlement in Abuja. Yoruba, Hausa, and Igbo. Though by proximity, it is closer to the north and so their population may outweigh others. Peter Obi won Atiku there. It is an indicator that it is for all. Not Lagos that belongs to the Yoruba's. Can Akanni Olawale Udoka be a governor in the east. Going by the constitution, yes. But, will igbo vote for him. He will not get 200 votes. Chinedu Gbadebo is lucky to gather such vote. I think Yoruba's are too accommodating and this must be checked.
See how they voted in Enugu on saturday. They used inec against fellow igbos who are not voting LP.
https://twitter.com/Yemi__Ajayi/status/1637038378041393153?t=ovoQ_iEnolSp6GnFfF9ASQ&s=08

Why does your government send NYSC members from SE to SW?

Disgrace yourself more here.
I AM WAITING.
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Babaibe: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2023
FanRong:

This was the voting style in Enugu yesterday. You can not vote any party aside LP. Igbo disenfranchising fellow igbo for political gain using Inec. Yet, the bittered tribe is invading other region. Vote Kolawole Lamidi nWeke as governor in any of your eastern state, then Chinedu Gbadebo should come and re-contest in Lagos. I think Lagos government must decentralize this igbos, they are torn in our flesh and we need to show them where they belong. Lagos is not Onitisha,Aba or nsukka.

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Henz81: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2023
sammirano:

I like to collect your tears grin
Olodo
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by FanRong: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2023
Babaibe:

This was the voting style in Enugu yesterday. You can not vote any party aside LP. Igbo disenfranchising fellow igbo for political gain using Inec. Yet, the bittered tribe is invading other region. Vote Kolawole Lamidi nWeke as governor in any of your eastern state, then Chinedu Gbadebo should come and re-contest in Lagos. I think Lagos government must decentralize this igbos, they are torn in our flesh and we need to show them where they belong. Lagos is not Onitisha,Aba or nsukka.

Na you go decentralize, na you go still cry. Erudite Skulla. See image below

Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Babaibe: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2023
Penalty82:

Why does your government send NYSC members from SE to SW?

Disgrace yourself more here.
I AM WAITING.
You are the one not making sense. What is NYSC, tell me if corpers from other state have any political relevance in the Southeast.Corpers from the south-east and south south are gaining more from south-west political system. Desmond Elliot is not a Yoruba man. We have igbo man as a special adviser to governor Sanwoolu, Igbo commissioners in Lagos. Can your people reciprocate this generosity.No.
The only thing available for corpers are your village girls who clinched to Corpers from cities like Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Online braveman. Don't worry.
Re: Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians by samz77: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2023
They still get mouth to talk ,by the time SANWOOLU descend on them by relocating all Igbo dominated market to the outskirts of Lagos. Then they will keep their mouths shut. Small time una go see film

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter to President Goodluck Jonathan / Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured / 3000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.