Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election (34857 Views)

Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
flexyrule:
Swerve!

You should review people's posts before quoting them.

Not everyone indulges in this fruitless online banters.

Not me!
There is no need for banters I stated the obvious. Park one side!
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by JagabanBorgu: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
truly, tinubu bleeped up with that ambition, but all I want is good Nigeria. The north he thought will give him Bloc votes, mili mili, what did they give him? It is his own home he abandoned for asslicking that come gave him votes.
He got more votes in the north than in the South.
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by flexyrule(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
stayclearofme:

There is no need for banters I stated the obvious. Park one side!
Noted. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by omeke12(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Tinubu presidency will be a sour one in his mouth, if he gets sworn in.

No more Kano to bring in millions of votes for APC.

Lagos is gone in spirit and soul.

Kaduna seems to be going to PDP.
The whole of Southeast and Southsouth will not let the owl 🦉 cry twice at the same place in 2027.

Tinubu might even lose re-election as a sitting President, if he gets sworn in, especially if the opposition unite.

Zukwanu Ike nna...
Election agwugo... It has finished

It's time to face reality and focus on your life
Jagaban that has never lost election in his life will now lose as a president

You must be one those IpOB sympathizers waiting for Kanu with Labour party
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2023
Tonytonex:
yes I know.

But will you say that those statse I mentioned rigged?

They are not even the main opposition.
It's the sitting party that normally rigged election to remain in power.

So what happened in Zamfara and Kano?
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by Tonytonex(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

So what happened in Zamfara and Kano?
I only know what I want to know. Nobody knows everything.

For Zamfara, I don't know what happened, and I don't want to know.

As for Kano, I knew that NNPP was gonna win.
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by AntiChristian: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Tonytonex:
I only know what I want to know. Nobody knows everything.

For Zamfara, I don't know what happened, and I don't want to know.

As for Kano, I knew that NNPP was gonna win.

Bigot!
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by nifton(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
dauda1986:
Kano State is for Kwankwasiyya
Hey bro, I sent you a mail. Can you respond pls.
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
saintkel:
I am not bothered with Tinubus presidency....what I am now bothered is d hatred, envy n foul play bin orchestrated by our brothers from d west.....even d Hausas here don't do dis

Get a life bro.

Hatred means nothing to the politicians. People criticize and hate politicians all over the world and it means nothing in the greater scheme of things. Get a thick skin and stop shouting hatred up an down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose / Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.