Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election (34856 Views)

Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by ppogba: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Tinubu presidency will be a sour one in his mouth, if he gets sworn in.

No more Kano to bring in millions of votes for APC.

Lagos is gone in spirit and soul.

Kaduna seems to be going to PDP.

The whole of Southeast and Southsouth will not let the owl 🦉 cry twice at the same place in 2027.

Tinubu might even lose re-election as a sitting President, if he gets sworn in, especially if the opposition unite.

We have heard worse from kurekure, online analysts like you. From:
* He can never win APC primaries
*The canals in the presidency are deceiving him
PYO is the candidate of President Buhari.

To:
* The north will never vote for a non northerner.
* Kwakwanso' will step down for Atiku later.
*Benue state is in the bag. My favorite of them all.

I can go on and on.

Bottom line; Move on like Atiku. Wipe your tears like Obi.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by frank14011991(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:

The whole of Southeast and Southsouth will not let the owl 🦉 cry twice at the same place in 2027.

Tinubu might even lose re-election as a sitting President, if he gets sworn in, especially if the opposition unite.
did he win kano in 2023, stop consoling yourself
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by ZikCute101: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Sai Sarkin Duniya... Abba Gida Gida Abba. Mai labari. Kano is about to experience the great light in him. It’s indeed a new dawn.
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by saintkel(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Are u the owner of Nairaland because u are posting on Nairaland?
I am sure u didn't get any formaI edûcàtîon tho.
My brother's are not interested in Lagos elections, handles that are known to be owned by lgb0s were posting those things, I am sure u are one of them, If we can dig all ur social media posts before elections, we will definitely see u somewhere tàlking about how u will take over the no man's land, because u Iost, u want to prèteñd now.
oga till u prove me wrong by telling me about d Igbos who reside in Lagos made such speech, if not u r living in a fools paradise ....u have bin living with d Igbos in Lagos for God knows when....so tell me, point out d Igbos u stated with who made that hateful speech....stop peddling lies about social media abeg.....
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by asanausana91: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

So what was Obi doing by saying "christians take back ur country"?
I guess he was using religîón to unite d country.
Hypôcrîtes, sûck on ur Ióss.
can you provide a link where I can see that statement? What obi said is "youths take back your country"
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by asanausana91: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Ganduje is going to prison.
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by Larryndelaw: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Kano is your consolation. I'm expuou to fight for your region
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by leisuretym: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Are you okay?

Talk for yourself, Lagos is gone for you who believe Lagos belong to one Portuguese man should tried to put Lagos in in ship when he was going back but Lagos was too big to enter the ship, Not us the real lagosian that never served Oyibo as slave, we fought them, we are not vivor, Williams, or Doherty that were dumped by slave ship here , we are the real olokuns users, our grandparents spend cowries here
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by livinbygrace: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2023
saintkel:
I am not bothered with Tinubus presidency....what I am now bothered is d hatred, envy n foul play bin orchestrated by our brothers from d west.....even d Hausas here don't do dis

Which hatred?I hope you will be happy if come to your land,nd say is no mad"s land or you are BASTARD?
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by Omoluabi16(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2023
But wetin make this kano people love kwankwaso like this? He must have done a lot for them to have such love and adulation. A new party winning a whole PDP and APC is a key state like kano.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by saintkel(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2023
livinbygrace:

Which hatred?I hope you will be happy if come to your land,nd say is no mad"s land or you are BASTARD?
oga u guys r so full of vile n wickedness ....I did ask u again....which Igbos said Lagos is no man's land?......is it d Igbos in ur streets u lived with for over 200 years or which Igbos
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

So what was Obi doing by saying "christians take back ur country"?
I guess he was using religîón to unite d country.
Hypôcrîtes, sûck on ur Ióss.
check what I typed well. Did I support anyone? Also, is this the kind of election u expected? Be sincere my brother.
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by lapintoz: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2023
Una no dey tire....children of hate. You lost almost everywhere for the 2023 election.....you have starred spewing hate for 2027......you be God!

Haba! How come una parent no train una well

Penguin2:

Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2023
jlinkd78:
Good
Gandollar how market
Obi Ellu P 75....how market?
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2023
saintkel:
I am not bothered with Tinubus presidency....what I am now bothered is d hatred, envy n foul play bin orchestrated by our brothers from d west.....even d Hausas here don't do dis
Hatered by your brother from west! How about the stupidity of your brothers from east trying to take another person's land? Una never see hatered!
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by yemi1504: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:

See childish comments! Already thinking of fours years time. Politics na mathematics abi .. OLODO!
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by 8stargeneral: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2023
Great news

By 2027 all greedy politicians will go relegation
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2023
saintkel:
oga u guys r so full of vile n wickedness ....I did ask u again....which Igbos said Lagos is no man's land?......is it d Igbos in ur streets u lived with for over 200 years or which Igbos
You are obviously hallucinating because the whole Nigeria knows what the Igbos are saying "Lagos is no man's Land" You Igbos are more wicked, trying to claim land that is not your own. Go tell Hausa man for Kano say "Kano is no man's land" Very ungrateful tribe!
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2023
8stargeneral:
Great news

By 2027 all greedy politicians will go relegation
Bro wey un Ellu P 75? Una nor dey shame upon all una noise!
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by Lewandoski20(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Kwankwaso doing the Lord’s Work in Kano
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2023
flexyrule:
The Kwankwaso/Obi alliance would have been a bomb.

APC will still rig it
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by crixlight2(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol unah don dey cry against 2027 , unah talk pass this before election , as far as Kwankwaso remain for NNPP PDP and Labour can’t be relevant there , APC will always get more than 500k votes from Kano
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2023
asanausana91:
Ganduje is going to prison.
How about the most useless governor in Nigeria from your east Ikpeazu? Igbos always poke nosing in other people's homes when their own is the worst.
Go carry send to prison because he stole ya money!
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2023
flexyrule:
The Kwankwaso/Obi alliance would have been a bomb.

I think Obi is a movement so why does he need an alliance? Yeye!
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by saintkel(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2023
stayclearofme:

You are obviously hallucinating because the whole Nigeria knows what the Igbos are saying "Lagos is no man's Land" You Igbos are more wicked, trying to claim land that is not your own. Go tell Hausa man for Kano say "Kano is no man's land" Very ungrateful tribe!
oga I ask again...which Igbos?.....is it d Chinedu u know for over 20 years in ur Lagos or another Igbos?
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2023
All the people rejoicing here are Igbos lol..... very spiteful and bitter people! Meanwhile in the same state Ellu P 75 is a complete failure! Thueh!
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2023
saintkel:
oga I ask again...which Igbos?.....is it d Chinedu u know for over 20 years in ur Lagos or another Igbos?
A beg park one side....who has time for your pretense?
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by okc2022: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2023
morikee:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-inec-declares-nnpps-kabir-winner-of-kano-guber/amp/
Thank God for BVAS , Kano state use to have over 4million votes before
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by Kog45(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Hmmm this is serious o...let him do his four years first then Nigerians will decide on his performance if he merits another term.....Oh Tinubu victory is simple,Obi and Kwakwaso gave him the victory.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by Namigotalktru: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:

The way you people obsess about a person is crazy. Tinubu or even Buhari are not your daily problems.

The person that is governor of your state is your problem, your assembly members are your problems, your reps are your problems.

They are the ones that do things that affect your daily life. If you pick good governors etc you will not even notice who is your president.
Re: INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election by 8stargeneral: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2023
stayclearofme:

Bro wey un Ellu P 75? Una nor dey shame upon all una noise!
gataout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery / Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video / 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.