Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

How To Ask Your Crush Out For A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask Your Crush Out For A Date (263 Views)

I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask Your Crush Out For A Date by Fez555: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2023
1. Get to know your crush first

Get to know your crush before extending an invitation. You don’t have to be best friends to accomplish this, but it is crucial to be aware of their interests, pastimes, and preferred activities. This may assist you in organizing a date that they’ll like and enhance the encounter.

2. Select the proper time and location

When extending an invitation to your crush, timing is everything. While they are rushing or already feeling anxious, you shouldn’t ask them out. It’s crucial to pick a time when they’re at ease and not rushed. Moreover, pick a location where you may speak in privacy without interruptions. A serene coffee shop or a park are both excellent choices.

Read more>>>https://heathlinecare.com/2023/03/19/how-to-ask-your-crush-out-for-a-date/
Re: How To Ask Your Crush Out For A Date by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Very easy
Speak 49 times to your.mirror and.kill all forms of shyness, timidity and rejection syndrome

Dress well, smell sweet and smile..she will accept ..knowing her well helps too

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Your Crush Out For A Date by BlackAdam65: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2023
its very easy just swallow your pride and ask her out
Re: How To Ask Your Crush Out For A Date by BlackAdam65: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Very easy
Speak 49 times to your.mirror and.kill all forms of shyness, timidity and rejection syndrome

Dress well, smell sweet and smile..she will accept ..knowing her well helps too
this is the real world not a movie doing what you said is really nerdy

(1) (Reply)

$amo Token Airdrop / Crazy Love / Loving And Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.