Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results (43454 Views)

INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States / Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023 / Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by dustmalik: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
UPDATED
FUFORE LGA

APC - 26,329✓
PDP - 21,721

garfield1 aiel123 dustmalik theCeasar

Fintiri Re-elected.
That is that then. If she feels cheated, she may approach the tribunal for redress.

Thank you for the update 👍

1 Like

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by tinsel: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
dustmalik:

That is that then. If she feels cheated, she may approach the tribunal for redress.

Thank you for the update 👍
Don't mind that guy. Fufore is still in contention. Yet to be called by INEC
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by baralatie(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
UPDATED
FUFORE LGA

APC - 26,329✓
PDP - 21,721

Fintiri Re-elected.
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Postinor: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
SlayQueenSlayer:

No amount of political pressure will make me refer to my kinsmen as bastards though.
who referred to his kinsmen has bastard I don't understand
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by engineerboat(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
UPDATED
FUFORE LGA

APC - 26,329✓
PDP - 21,721

Fintiri Re-elected.

At last.

Sometimes we just watch as this played out.

Of what essence is trying to inflate figures unnecessarily to nowhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Cromagnon: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Can you see how you just dey shame yourself for public grin
The protest in America how is the Country treating Trump for supposedly having a hand in it?? They are calling for His arrest ,just for some nasty protest oo,what if it had led to streams of senseless killings?? Was their election as bloody as ours with people brandishing weapons?
Imagine the senseless little chap running into my mention with incoherent gibberish.
Watin small pikin sabi about life sef grin
Comon shup up and go do your homeworks grin
You slow poke
What do you know
When all you watch is CNN (partisan media)
Were you blind when they were burning cities for 2 months straight when everyone was afraid to open shop.
You slowpoke always talking about what you don't know.
Chop your effect now and in 2039 you go bios anoda wan.
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Cromagnon: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Yes it doesn't change over night,but ofcus you will see the precedents of change if there will be change in how a person or People view and relate with their minds.
Plenty of change
From military to civilian
To tinubu winning osun and ekiti in court
To buhari 12 million consistent votes
To tinubu and buhari joining forces along with Saraki to defeat incumbent federal might of Pdp
To the sowore and Co running
To obi raising a third force
To tinubu showing that patience and planning works better than trying luck 6 months to election

As long as Inec an hustling ground for the highest bidder is in charge of Nija Politics,it will always be this same do or die affair.

The same inec that opposition wins?
You sef gada money and become the highest bidder

I wonder why anyone would need to tell Inec or the President to order for the cancellation of an election that's marred with SENSELESS killings,that's bcus they have all agreed that the election is a do or die affair from the onset.

because that's how democracy works
It's not automatic
The people have to fight for their rights or they will lose them
You all want to sit at home while someone else risk their life for you. Where does that happen?
Who be mugu?
Una feel say una wise

We are all playing with fire in the name of politiking,We have a case where 15 years old are already into drugs and cultism,if We pass this election of do or die to them,them fit dey carry atomic bomb or even borrow nuclear weapon from alagidi Putin come polling unit grin
Toh
So do the needful and teach them how to do better instead of all this shalaye

1 Like

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
who referred to his kinsmen has bastard I don't understand

Who is GRV? Who are the Omo ales? GRV was tagged an Igbo man and Yorubas not supporting APC were referred to as Omo ales.
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Postinor: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
SlayQueenSlayer:

Who is GRV? Who are the Omo ales? GRV was tagged an Igbo man and Yorubas not supporting APC were referred to as Omo ales.
yes we the yorubas will never support an ipob apologist we have shown u guys who owns lagos nxt is to drive u guys back to the zoo(east) u call a state, mtcheew
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
yes we the yorubas will never support an ipob apologist we have shown u guys who owns lagos nxt is to drive u guys back to the zoo(east) u call a state, mtcheew

You won't be driving me to the east actually. But anyone who does not support APC is from the east so I get your point.
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Postinor: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
SlayQueenSlayer:

You won't be driving me to the east actually. But anyone who does not support APC is from the east so I get your point.
just wait and see then
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Namigotalktru: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
jnatty:

She will be the worst governor of Adamawa in history.

Binani didn't do anything when she wasn't in power.
8 years as reps and 4 years as governor mention one project she didn't for her constituency Central?

Na so.

Just like Zulum the taxi driver pre governor we knew of Binani.

She was in all the local government areas building wells, donating motorcycles, keke, sewing machines. Sending food stuffs during Boko haram when all of you ran from your villages to the main towns, she was still going round with her own money. Before she got any political post.

Where was Fintiri then?

Well I hope you are collecting full salary and pensions enjoy just remind me again all the projects he has executed as governor
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
just wait and see then

Do your have any investment in Lagos or you're just one of the lazy bunch who are banking on getting rich from abandoned property? That's a loser's way of living. No go hustle ehn.
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Proudlyomonna: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Cromagnon:

Plenty of change
From military to civilian
To tinubu winning osun and ekiti in court
To buhari 12 million consistent votes
To tinubu and buhari joining forces along with Saraki to defeat incumbent federal might of Pdp
To the sowore and Co running
To obi raising a third force
To tinubu showing that patience and planning works better than trying luck 6 months to election

The same inec that opposition wins?
You sef gada money and become the highest bidder

because that's how democracy works
It's not automatic
The people have to fight for their rights or they will lose them
You all want to sit at home while someone else risk their life for you. Where does that happen?
Who be mugu?
Una feel say una wise

Toh
So do the needful and teach them how to do better instead of all this shalaye

Hahaha chia grin You have spoken like a true product of this PdApc structure grin grin
Guy Election is never meant to be a do or die affair oo, don't let the Structure finish and wreck your unguarded mind grin Life don pass the stage where people should be killed all in the name of Power,like We see in Chinese civil war 1927-1949 by the Republicans and Communist.
You are coming to the polling units with guns and Cutlass in a democratic state in this age and time ;Dand you want people from Countries like Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Holland, Germany not to call you an animal grin
Half educated minded children everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Proudlyomonna: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2023
Cromagnon:

You slow poke
What do you know
When all you watch is CNN (partisan media)
Were you blind when they were burning cities for 2 months straight when everyone was afraid to open shop.
You slowpoke always talking about what you don't know.
Chop your effect now and in 2039 you go bios anoda wan.
Omo ale jatijati

Look at this eternally accursed bastard bornthroway animal wants people to believe people died bcus He thinks so, bastard show us your own media prove to rebuf cnn
Eleribu omo ale omo irankiran oshi.
You dey write nonsense with confidence cheesy cheesy
Mumuish cursed Omo ale grin

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Postinor: 6:11am On Mar 21, 2023
SlayQueenSlayer:

Do your have any investment in Lagos or you're just one of the lazy bunch who are banking on getting rich from abandoned property? That's a loser's way of living. No go hustle ehn.
ipob pigs
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Cromagnon: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Look at this eternally accursed bastard bornthroway animal wants people to believe people died bcus He thinks so, bastard show us your own media prove to rebuf cnn
Eleribu omo ale omo irankiran oshi.
You dey write nonsense with confidence cheesy cheesy
Mumuish cursed Omo ale grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_4FluN2Wsk

You see how stupid you are?
We are talking about what we experienced and CNN refused to show because they are supporting them. You're not wise at all and you will soon run into the Person that will not forgive you. You will learn The Hard way. slowpoke
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Cromagnon: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha chia grin You have spoken like a true product of this PdApc structure grin grin
Structure won
Structureless is. Wailing

Guy Election is never meant to be a do or die affair oo, don't let the Structure finish and wreck your unguarded mind grin Life don pass the stage where people should be killed all in the name of Power,like We see in Chinese civil war 1927-1949 by the Republicans and Communist.
Ukraine
Afghanistan
Iraq
Syria
Rwanda
I don't even know why I'm Replying someone of such low brain capacity who doesn't even know what's going on
Best to leave you to learn the hard way.
Less stressful and faster.
Ask Kate henshaw
Na so she sef de speak plenty grammar
When e happen
She humble ehn

You are coming to the polling units with guns and Cutlass in a democratic state in this age and time ;Dand you want people from Countries like Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Holland, Germany not to call you an animal grin

When they took up as slaves with guns and cutlasses and we called then animals what changed, for 400 years

If you like keep speaking grammar and find out whether wolves are bothered about sheep opinion

Half educated minded children everywhere.
if half educated won that means you must be negative educated
Less than zero
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Proudlyomonna: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Cromagnon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_4FluN2Wsk

You see how stupid you are?
We are talking about what we experienced and CNN refused to show because they are supporting them. You're not wise at all and you will soon run into the Person that will not forgive you. You will learn The Hard way. slowpoke

Are you not plainly Foolish and senselessly mentally retarded.
You have a case where people come into the ballots with guns and Cutlass, snatching and destroying electoral materials with more than 20 People dead and you are here making a case for protest in America using words like Cnn is supporting them how dumb can you get. How's People's blood being shed senselessly a normal thing to you??
Guy you be animal,its written all over your submission.
I mentioned other Countries like Finland, Switzerland, Canada do they come into the ballots with guns and Cutlass??
Such a birdbrained foolish fellow.
What's wrong is wrong,that it is the reality on ground doesn't make it right.
Politics in a democratic setting should not be a do or die affair.
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Cromagnon: 12:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Are you not plainly Foolish and senselessly mentally retarded.
You have a case where people come into the ballots with guns and Cutlass, snatching and destroying electoral materials with more than 20 People dead and you are here making a case for protest in America using words like Cnn is supporting them how dumb can you get. How's People's blood being shed senselessly a normal thing to you??
Guy you be animal,its written all over your submission.
I mentioned other Countries like Finland, Switzerland, Canada do they come into the ballots with guns and Cutlass??
Such a birdbrained foolish fellow.
What's wrong is wrong,that it is the reality on ground doesn't make it right.
Politics in a democratic setting should not be a do or die affair.
Chei
This election pain you gan
Eyaa
Don't worry 2049 is coming you will be taught another bitter lesson.
slowpoke
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Proudlyomonna: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Cromagnon:
Chei
This election pain you gan
Eyaa
Don't worry 2049 is coming you will be taught another bitter lesson.
slowpoke

Haha see this animal grin grin your dead brain dey work on a negative slope compared to my own brain grin na only Lp be the true winners of this Election,then NNPP for taking out the evil Apc Structure for Kano grin
Animalistic idiotic thing grin
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by oxiide22(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Postinor:
just wait and see then
hell me with 5k bro
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Postinor: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
oxiide22:
hell me with 5k bro
why,na me born u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning / South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.