Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results (43449 Views)

INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States / Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023 / Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by simongonner: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
Apc has won so many states I am still yet to see any state lp laborers party has won,they will keep on laboring to lose,serial losers,land thieves mtcheew
to some of you guys is all about the party .. I supported Obi but in enugu I supported APGA, ibadan PDP. It's about the individual to some of us ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by samwillyco1(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2023
Fear Inec
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by EmekaA125(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2023
About 35000 vote difference.
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by famology(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2023
Na sokoto results sweet me

1 Like

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by fergie001: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Abia is gone,only obingwa and umuahia south remains.nothing ikpeazu can do
I told you yesterday, let Abia start from the beginning.
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by EmekaA125(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2023
If the remaining LG is Binani's then she might still pull a surprise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by frowland(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Useless APC has lost Adamawa State.

How can you lose what you don’t have?
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by dustmalik: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2023
Throwback:
That's 35K in favour of PDP.

I don't see APC overturning this in just 1 local government, except over 60k votes would be cast there.
She apparently got 37k and Fintiri got 7k in Fufore, which is her LGA and the only one that hasn't been declared yet. Even so, it still won't be enough to overturn Fintiri's lead
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by mistilink1: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Hypocrisy is when Tinubu wouldn't want to let go of APC to another party in his state, but APC wanted Atiku to let go of his state to another party.
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by ufotunang: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Throwback:
That's 35K in favour of PDP.

I don't see APC overturning this in just 1 local government, except over 60k votes would be cast there.
..with manipulation of results and rigging APC can overturn the results...there are very good in doing that

1 Like

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by senatordave1(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
I told you yesterday, let Abia start from the beginning.

Enugu is annoying me.nothing from plateau
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Namigotalktru: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2023
The woman would have transformed the state, but tribal politics has been played here. It is well.

Here’s to hoping Fintiri actually develops the state including the areas that supported him.” more than giving the same sycophants questionable contracts.

Interestingly it is the “Christian” areas that voted against a well known performing woman to support their brother that is only a deputy. Tomorrow they will say Muslims have backward thinking. What Binani has done even when she had no political office is more than they will see in the next four years.

1 Like

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Namigotalktru: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2023
mistilink1:
Hypocrisy is when Tinubu wouldn't want to let go of APC to another party in his state, but APC wanted Atiku to let go of his state to another party.

You know nothing of Adamawa politics please be quiet. Fintiri and Atiku are not exactly on the best terms irrespective of the fact they are in the same party. You people think everything is about party, you need to pay attention to the individual candidates.

7 Likes

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by CaptainFM1: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Sonfethopia:
I thought the woman was declared winner.

Sometimes, I see the reason why social media should be regulated. Now, we don't know what to believe.

1 Like

Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by fergie001: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2023
senatordave1:
Enugu is annoying me.nothing from plateau
They will continue this morning.. I think 12 LGAs have been officially announced.

APC: 291548
PDP: 240971

5 more to go.
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by senatordave1(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Namigotalktru:
The woman would have transformed the state, but tribal politics has been played here. It is well.

Here’s to hoping Fintiri actually develops the state including the areas that supported him.” more than giving the same sycophants questionable contracts.

Interestingly it is the “Christian” areas that voted against a well known performing woman to support their brother that is only a deputy. Tomorrow they will say Muslims have backward thinking. What Binani has done even when she had no political office is more than they will see in the next four years.

The Christian areas esp in Adamawa south gave her good votes
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by senatordave1(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
They will continue this morning.. I think 12 LGAs have been officially announced.

APC: 291548
PDP: 240971

5 more to go.

Is this for plateau or Enugu? 16 lgas announced in crs
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by fergie001: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Is this for plateau or Enugu? 16 lgas announced in crs
Plateau
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by senatordave1(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
Plateau

I thought 4 lgas of jos north,south,bokkos and quanpan is left? What of Niger and kaduna
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by princeemma69: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2023
Passionate888:
Wow.
PDP's 'hero' of democracy no fit win him state.
Party chairman no fit deliver
Chief servant sef no deliver
Saraki too was found wanting
Vice presidential candidate is fighting for survival
Atiku killed PDP with his greed for power
do you Wike could have defeat Tinubu in this election?
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by jnatty(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Binani it's over call your war lords Fintiri has won
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by HardMirror(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2023
mistilink1:
a foool has spoken. That Binani woman is loyal to atiku
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by fergie001: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2023
senatordave1:

I thought 4 lgas of jos north,south,bokkos and quanpan is left? What of Niger and kaduna

Just posted Kaduna:
https://www.nairaland.com/7619574/update-kaduna-state-governorship-results#121906319

I didn't add Mangu LGA in that calculation.
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Ashirioluwa: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2023
FUFORE LGA to determine APC Mrs. Binani’s faith, as PDP Mr. Fintiri maintains a lead with over 35k votes in the 20 out of 21 LGAs collated so far.
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by jnatty(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2023
Alot of people on this forum are saying she will be the first female governor bla bla bla.

This woman can never be Adamawa governor cos we know her fulani agenda.

Her 4 years as senetor has well spoken of who she is.

We have seen what Fintiri has done in Adamawa. He transform Adamawa in to what we never thought of.

For 4 years he pay his workers on 25th of every month. Paying Weac and Neco in government own schools for the past for years.

The infrastructural development.

Haba mana Binani dai?
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Kilometres: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Passionate888:
Wow.
PDP's 'hero' of democracy no fit win him state.
Party chairman no fit deliver
Chief servant sef no deliver
Saraki too was found wanting
Vice presidential candidate is fighting for survival
Atiku killed PDP with his greed for power

You forgot to add 2023 Erubebe... APC swept the HOA

And his Co sojourner Emeka Ihedioha... Hope Uzodimma cleared all 26 state house of assembly seats... I wonder if Eluupee no dey imo
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by baralatie(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
FUFORE LGA to determine APC Mrs. Binani’s faith, as PDP Mr. Fintiri maintains a lead with over 35k votes in the 20 out of 21 LGAs collated so far.
Ok
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by jnatty(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Namigotalktru:

She will be the worst governor of Adamawa in history.

Binani didn't do anything when she wasn't in power.
8 years as reps and 4 years as governor mention one project she didn't for her constituency Central?
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Postinor: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2023
ceejayluv:

APC with federal might and resources won a PDP state . That's very "shocking".
hmm,ee dey pain u abi😂😂😝
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Kaffy2903(f): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2023
Am telling you,I have started celebrating her on my status since yesterday anyway I have learnt my lesson not to follow social media information anymore
CaptainFM1:

Sometimes, I see the reason why social media should be regulated. Now, we don't know what to believe.
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by Postinor: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2023
simongonner:
to some of you guys is all about the party .. I supported Obi but in enugu I supported APGA, ibadan PDP. It's about the individual to some of us ..
scam,ee don do,who do u think u are deceiving,all those lp supporters are the most tribalised set of people but they keep on pretending they are neutral mtcheew
Re: Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results by jnatty(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

She won in fofure with 26k and Fintiri with 21k.
4k margins.
Automatically Fintiri won in total but APC are trying to rig since last night.

At collation center we saw what happened 12 midnight.

Thank God Fintiri has won we are just waiting for the declaration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" / Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) / FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.