Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. (408 Views)

Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos / Where Is PRINCEOFLAGOS / Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. by Maize247(f): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Please who can find him, Princeoflagos. Hope he has left nairaland permanently or changed the name.

I would love to marry a prince but not a perpetual failure like him

5 Likes

Re: Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. by Houseontherock1: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Obviously on another moniker crying foul

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. by dat9jaguy(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Maize247:
Please who can find him, Princeoflagos. Hope he has left nairaland permanently or changed the name.

2 Likes

Re: Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. by OlawaleBammie: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2023
Maize247:

who ever this people support or follow always fails grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. by Maize247(f): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2023
dat9jaguy:

The guy is shameless, I won't be surprised if he's the Chinedu. If I see any name calling himself princeoflagos, blackmailing the king, blackmailing the president elect or the Yoruba in general on nairaland. I will process his arrest will charge him accordingly... grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. by Parachoko: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Abeg make una let Princeoflagos cry in peace grin

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. by BlackAdam65: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
How can you find a specific user in a forum that has over 3million users

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. by NothingDoMe: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
BlackAdam65:
Well. Princeoflagos gave most of them HBP. They don't mind using interpol and Scotland yard to catch that guy 😆😅
Re: Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2023
BlackAdam65:
you think it's not possible right? Until then
Re: Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. by Engrduke: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
dat9jaguy:

The hypocrite failed to fulfill his promise of deactivating his account and retiring from Nairaland. He and his ilks talk as if they can determine people's destinies.

The fake Prince of Enugu shifted from "Tinubu must contest", "Tinubu would not get the Presidential Ticket" to "Tinubu could never win the Presidential Election."

Jagaban has shamed them all with successful endeavours.

3 Likes

Re: Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. by yarimo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
I saw him collecting his own share of Obidient yam in Anambra state

Re: Please Where Is Princeoflagos? I Would Love To Marry A Prince But.. by Afamed: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maize247:

You too like wawulence.

The boy has over 100 monikers , he must have logged out that princeofwailer moniker

(1) (Reply)

See Video Of Nigerian In Diaspora Destroying Passport Over Elections / Some Yorubas Are Not Meant For Leadership Position / Gunshots, Jubilation On Streets Of Abia As Alex Otti Is Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.