Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie (4339 Views)

How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by wanimo: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
The sad story of Tinubu urchinns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Obaaderemi2: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
How can you be ahead of others by supporting a renowned drug baron to preside over Nigeria, your youths have been reduced to killing their parents and mining the skull of anything that has life, due to politically created hunger and starvation, Agbero Yoruba Company is now the largest employer of Labour in that primitive Yoluba land, you can easily spot an average yoluba person by his dirty and unkempt looks,
No civilized folks kill other non-natives for a mere election.

You need to refund your schools fees if these are what you term civilization.
An uncivilized thing can never civilize others so go and sleep.
You can't talk about criminal activities in the South West if you are yet to address the ipob, esn, unknown gunmen killing ibo father's and mothers in the East.

Tinubu that you insult performed far better as a governor than Obi that you support. That's what I support in Tinubu. We look for competence in yorubaland and that's why your people are in Lagos and Ibadan selling gala and lacasera. grin

2 Likes

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Beremx(f): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This is the same kind of mentality that will continue to relegate ibos in Nigeria and beyond. Always thinking they're better than others. Yorubas have been showing class long before Ibos came out of the bush. The same ibos a Yoruba man taught how to read and write for the first time when Ajayi Crowther wrote the first ibo primer.

Below is a portrait of Labulo Davies and his wife in 1862:
you're comparing 1862 to 2023. Na wa o!!
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Optional09: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Go to igbo towns and villages and see how they really look and smell, filthy crap.

Yoruba are the symbol of fashion in Nigeria, we are the origin of civilization, not only that we are classy people who have set standards for the world to follow go back in the days and look at our pictures in the 60s- 80s

Stop embarrassing yourself saying you look like igbo because you dress good.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Obaaderemi2: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Beremx:
you're comparing 1862 to 2023. Na wa o!!
We've Even gotten better since then. Many of Nigeria's biggest companies today are controlled by Yorubas. wink

3 Likes

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Obaaderemi2: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
layzie:

Statement is attributed to sisi yemmie- that's yemisi Sophia odusanya... Not an Igbo person.

While I agree with you that her statement is inciteful and should not even be shared/ forwarded by anyone, don't attribute it to the Igbos.
Sisi Yemmie never said so. Why are you people so desperate? The Op's link showed igberetv page.

1 Like

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by nedu666: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mufasa27:
These ingrates are quick to forget the very first day you got to Lagos city via chisco, with your fishnet singlet and okrika Jeans looking like a destitute....We embraced you, gave you the environment to grow, we patronized your little business, whatelse y'all want, to take over the environment from the owners

The rich folks among you knows the importance of yoruba in their life they wont support your useless propagandas, only the ones selling puffpuff and CDs who got access to internet thinks they own Lagos 😂

U embraced him and helped his business grow yet millions of yorubas living in poverty are looking for who will help them. Why don't help ur people first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Oplomo: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
SpatialKing:
Make sure you add stinking body odour...

That's their identity

Have you ever joined those white Mazda buses from Lagos to Ibadan, Osogbo, Akure etc
You will suffocate of bad breath

grin grin grin grin
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by layzie: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Sisi Yemmie never said so. Why are you people so desperate? The Op's link showed igberetv page.

Whether she said so or not is irrelevant to me and that's y I condemned that statement in my first post.

If she was the one that said it, does it make it right? No. And if she wasn't the one, what's the difference? Does it make now it wrong? Same sisi yemmie- already cried out publicly that she was denied voting on Saturday cos she was told she and her husband looks like Igbos. It's on her blog. So she could or could not have made the topical statement, like I said earlier it's irrelevant to me.

Who is 'u people'? y drag an entire ethnic group because of what 1 person said??

My advise is learn not to generalise. Someone makes a statement and u want to use that statement to judge an entire race. That's what ur statement portrays -- u people!!

Very very wrong
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by effort1: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
BentizilL:
What's the problem of you Igbo...
Is this to massage your ego?

Same pride and forming overlord made Yoruba deal with you...
Since when did dressing nice become Igbo attribute? undecided

The person talking is Yoruba, not Igbo.

Your conducts in this election has proved that there is nothing sophisticated about the Yoruba tribe.

So-called sophisticated people that are praising thugs for disrupting Election.

Boy, shut up and hide your useless face in a pit latrine.

3 Likes

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by effort1: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
The inferiority complex dey worry this people gan

Every evil you support during this election period will hunt and haunt you

2 Likes

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by NothingDoMe: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
BentizilL:

Question is what did you deal with? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by SpatialKing(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Body odour? It's actually Igbo who's got it because of constant hairy sweat on their hairy bodies. Or don't you know sweat stinks?

Stop deceiving yourself
You know what I'm talking about
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Dentidon: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
SpatialKing:

Stop deceiving yourself
You know what I'm talking about

I spoke the truth. I even housed one Igbo who had an odor while at the university. I was tolerating the whole thing, not until I learned about how derogatory the ofemm.anu name which his ungrateful ass was calling me because I'm Yoruba. Prior to that, I thought he only gave me a nickname. Now can you see how evil you people are?
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Henry22(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yes na....have you ever seen hyenas looking sweet and fresh?, They are always dirty and looking like an old woman's unkept hair, that's exactly how Yorubas hyenas look..... grin

1 Like

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Samirana360(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dirtiness is Yoruba attribute....
BentizilL:

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Obaaderemi2: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
layzie:

Whether she said so or not is irrelevant to me and that's y I condemned that statement in my first post.

If she was the one that said it, does it make it right? No. And if she wasn't the one, what's the difference? Does it make now it wrong? Same sisi yemmie- already cried out publicly that she was denied voting on Saturday cos she was told she and her husband looks like Igbos. It's on her blog. So she could or could not have made the topical statement, like I said earlier it's irrelevant to me.

Who is 'u people'? y drag an entire ethnic group because of what 1 person said??

My advise is learn not to generalise. Someone makes a statement and u want to use that statement to judge an entire race. That's what ur statement portrays -- u people!!

Very very wrong
What are you saying? Are you part of the 'you' people? If you are not part of the ones denigrating the Yorubas, then you shouldn't have taken the comment this way. It's a heady period in yorubaland. The Ibos are openly threatening the heritage of the yorubas by displaying an open agenda. So don't think the yorubas will take it lightly with them. You want others to give you what you can't give them. You go to Lagos and start insulting everyone telling them you own the land, you are buying up their land, no man's land, they're dirtyy, lazy, uneducated, etc. They're going to rise against you! The Jews didn't do up to that before they were ostracized in major areas of the world including Europe and America.

You should advise the Ibos to take things easy. Do their business in Lagos and cast their votes for whoever they want without taunting Yorubas that their candidate would win. If Chinedu had won, can you imagine how ibos will be here now taunting Yorubas and saying rubbish?

As to Sisi yemisiwhatever, how are we sure she was telling the truth? There's no evidence. Because I know of many ibos who voted without harassment. Ibo should stop attracting hatred to themselves. Period.
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
BentizilL:

grin if this is what makes them sleep better at night, then let them have their moment abeg. Wetin dem never use their mouth talk finish? All na still loss upon loss, Abegi

Most of them will even say Yoruba are beggars, they feed 100 Yorubas in their neighborhood blahblahblah grin
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by akezn: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Not surprised. They are actually dirty.
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Shikini: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Terrible
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by asanausana91: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dirty an evil people. Go to Lagos and see them.
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by asanausana91: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
grin if this is what makes them sleep better at night, then let them have their moment abeg. Wetin dem never use their mouth talk finish? All na still loss upon loss, Abegi

Most of them will even say Yoruba are beggars, they feed 100 Yorubas in their neighborhood blahblahblah grin
the statement was made by a Yoruba woman.

1 Like

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by udede(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
BentizilL:

is yemi now an igbo women

2 Likes

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by layzie: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
What are you saying? Are you part of the 'you' people? If you are not part of the ones denigrating the Yorubas, then you shouldn't have taken the comment this way. It's a heady period in yorubaland. The Ibos are openly threatening the heritage of the yorubas by displaying an open agenda. So don't think the yorubas will take it lightly with them. You want others to give you what you can't give them. You go to Lagos and start insulting everyone telling them you own the land, you are buying up their land, no man's land, they're dirtyy, lazy, uneducated, etc. They're going to rise against you! The Jews didn't do up to that before they were ostracized in major areas of the world including Europe and America.

You should advise the Ibos to take things easy. Do their business in Lagos and cast their votes for whoever they want without taunting Yorubas that their candidate would win. If Chinedu had won, can you imagine how ibos will be here now taunting Yorubas and saying rubbish?

As to Sisi yemisiwhatever, how are we sure she was telling the truth? There's no evidence. Because I know of many ibos who voted without harassment. Ibo should stop attracting hatred to themselves. Period.

Read our statements again, mine and urs, slowly this time...u cant use one person's or a group of persons' statement or behaviour to judge an entire ethnic group. No.

Ok, let's be practical...should the entire Yorubas now be judged as being tribalistic because a group of people prevented non Yorubas in Lagos from voting? No sir. (I hope u know that in the whole Nigeria its only Lagos Yorubas that has ever done that in history)
Should other ethnic groups all over the country begin to treat Yorubas in living in their localities with disdain because of what a few people did in Lagos? No sir.
Hope u know that this your narrative happened only happened in Lagos.
Are there not Igbos in Oyo? Ekiti? North? South south? NC? Have they been accused of this same thing u re accusing the Igbos in Lagos of? No sir. Are the Igbos in Lagos now more Igbos than the ones in other states? Are they more in number that the ones in other states? Are there no Igbos in Lagos that openly campaigned for Sanwo Olu? At least we know of cubana chief priest.

Now I'm not even arguing that the Igbos in Lagos were misunderstood or not, no..that's anoda talk all together.

I'm saying, u can't use the statement or actions of a few people to judge an entire race. U need to understand this.
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
asanausana91:
the statement was made by a Yoruba woman.
Yes, the comments on this thread alluding to that were made by Yoruba people too.
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by MrColdsweat: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
SpatialKing:

That's their identity

Have you ever joined those white Mazda buses from Lagos to Ibadan, Osogbo, Akure etc
Or the yellow taxis.
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Obaaderemi2: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
layzie:

Read our statements again, mine and urs, slowly this time...u cant use one person's or a group of persons' statement or behaviour to judge an entire ethnic group. No.

Ok, let's be practical...should the entire Yorubas now be judged as being tribalistic because a group of people prevented non Yorubas in Lagos from voting? No sir. (I hope u know that in the whole Nigeria its only Lagos Yorubas that has ever done that in history)
Should other ethnic groups all over the country begin to treat Yorubas in living in their localities with disdain because of what a few people did in Lagos? No sir.
Hope u know that this your narrative happened only happened in Lagos.
Are there not Igbos in Oyo? Ekiti? North? South south? NC? Have they been accused of this same thing u re accusing the Igbos in Lagos of? No sir. Are the Igbos in Lagos now more Igbos than the ones in other states? Are they more in number that the ones in other states? Are there no Igbos in Lagos that openly campaigned for Sanwo Olu? At least we know of cubana chief priest.

Now I'm not even arguing that the Igbos in Lagos were misunderstood or not, no..that's anoda talk all together.

I'm saying, u can't use the statement or actions of a few people to judge an entire race. U need to understand this.
I am not and it's not possible for me to use the actions of some ibos to judge every igbo. I have Igbo friends, I have Igbo clients. When I say 'you people' I'm referring to the bad eggs who keep causing trouble for everyone. Are igbos and yorubas not sharing the same office/classroom/compound/beer joints right now just two days after the election?
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by asanausana91: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Yes, the comments on this thread alluding to that were made by Yoruba people too.
I watched the video on Saturday when this woman and her husband was chase away from their polling units simply because they look like Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by layzie: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
I am not and it's not possible for me to use the actions of some ibos to judge every igbo. I have Igbo friends, I have Igbo clients. When I say 'you people' I'm referring to the bad eggs who keep causing trouble for everyone. Are igbos and yorubas not sharing the same office/classroom/compound/beer joints right now just two days after the election?

Now we are on d same page. Peace

1 Like

Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by Stanleynf: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
SpatialKing:

That's their identity

comrade easy cheesy
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by goodnessme1(f): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Na Free mode you dey use, but you're insulting Igbos that are better than you grin grin
Re: Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie by goodnessme1(f): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin
nedu666:

U embraced him and helped his business grow yet millions of yorubas living in poverty are looking for who will help them. Why don't help ur people first.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira To Cfa Franc Exchange Rate Now Very Terrible / Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone / Rich Men Sponsor Us To Vandalize Oil Pipelines — Vandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.