Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. (1781 Views)

Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie / Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by bigpriik: 4:25pm On Mar 03
Me wey no get shishi if i get just 200k for account like this my skin will just change looking fresh and robust,even in this harsh economy you will still see poor Nigerians still looking good and fresh,you will not know they are going through a lot until they open up to you.but you see naija politicians they are always looking black,unkempt and ugly despite stacking up trillions of naira,they see money makes ugly people fine what about Tinubu and oshiomole and others very ugly and unkempt set of people,see fashola,sanwolu,hope uzordinma,shettima,bwala ,wike they dont look like they have money ,they look like an average aboki shoemaker even my grandfather in the village looks fresher,wgy do our politicians look unkempt and ugly .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by Entprys(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03
Reminds me the day I saw Solomon Adeola(Yayi) in Abule egba, a Senator in Lagos then. He looks like an NURTW junction tout

5 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by blancsn1: 4:38pm On Mar 03
The other day I saw Peter Pandora Obi in upper iweka I wonder why people are not stoning him. The oloriburuku bloody bastard foolish soul look like a common die hard criminal that he truly is. That is who some foolish set of cursed subhuman want as president of Nigeria.

Tufuwakwa !

Entprys:
Reminds me the day I saw Solomon Adeola(Yayi) in Abule egba, a Senator in Lagos then. He looks like an NURTW junction tout

9 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by bigpriik: 4:41pm On Mar 03
blancsn1:
The other day I saw Peter Pandora Obi in upper iweka I wonder why people are not stoning him. The oloriburuku bloody bastard foolish soul look like a common die hard criminal that he truly is, that is who some foolish set of cursed subhuman want as president of Nigeria.

Tufuwakwa !

bro you don bring tribalism join am anyways thats what you are paid for.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by mii4u(f): 4:44pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:

Just ignore him, he is just looking for attention.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by dnawah(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:
Me wey no get shishi if i get just 200k for account like this my skin will just change looking fresh and robust,even in this harsh economy you will still see poor Nigerians still looking good and fresh,you will not know they are going through a lot until they open up to you.but you see naija politicians they are always looking black,unkempt and ugly despite stacking up trillions of naira,they see money makes ugly people fine what about Tinubu and oshiomole and others very ugly and unkempt set of people,see fashola,sanwolu,hope uzordinma,shettima,bwala ,wike they dont look like they have money ,they look like an average aboki shoemaker even my grandfather in the village looks fresher,wgy do our politicians look unkempt and ugly .
they r working and thinking of us nigerians,days and nights. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by bigpriik: 4:45pm On Mar 03
blancsn1:
Of course as Igbo politician is insulted it is tribalism but whole foolish Igbos insult Yoruba politicians it is not tribalism.

Only you Igbos should own monopoly to insult denigrate n malign politicians from other tribes

you are gone
oti loorr

2 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by blancsn1: 4:49pm On Mar 03
Should I also talk about the day I saw that despicable midget that looks a like caricature of disaster Alex Otti ?!

bigpriik:

you are gone
oti loorr

3 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by Ofodirinwa: 4:49pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:

bro you have to stop reasoning like a woman. Why does this matter?

1 Like

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by NoSmoking: 4:49pm On Mar 03
Is it that Peter obi can not afford laundry or dry cleaning?

Always going around in black

🤕

5 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by haffaze777(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03
blancsn1:
Of course as Igbo politician is insulted it is tribalism but while foolish Igbos insult Yoruba politicians it is not tribalism.

Only you Igbos should own monopoly to insult denigrate n malign politicians from other tribes

Wetin you for talk before, as the foolish bastard you have as policians in Igboland are being ridiculed the way you desire to ridicule politicians from other tribe.

You have time dey reply them

17 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by bigpriik: 4:53pm On Mar 03
Ofodirinwa:

bro you have to stop reasoning like a woman. Why does this matter?

it matters
how can you be rich and be looking unkempt what is eating you up,is it that they lack rest of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by Ofodirinwa: 4:56pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:

it matters
how can you be rich and be looking unkempt what is eating you up,is it that they lack rest of mind.

yeah bro you're reasoning like a 15 year old girl. Why do they need to look cute for you? Do you want to marry one of them?
Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by Goodnewsforlife: 4:56pm On Mar 03
mii4u:

Just ignore him, he is just looking for attention.
u igbos always think say u get sense pass others

U mention people u don’t like n d guy also mentioned your agulu fraudster

5 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by Goodnewsforlife: 4:58pm On Mar 03
blancsn1:
Of course as Igbo politician is insulted it is tribalism but while foolish Igbos insult Yoruba politicians it is not tribalism.

Wetin you for talk before, as the foolish bastard you have as policians in Igboland are being ridiculed the way you desire to ridicule politicians from other tribe.

igbos are d typical definition of hypocrisy

They want to call others bad names but u mustn’t call their own bad name

That’s y nobody likes them, they want to insult tinubu n atiku but u must not touch obi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by mii4u(f): 5:01pm On Mar 03
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos always think say u get sense pass others

U mention people u don’t like n d guy also mentioned your agulu fraudster
U can kip insulting someone that does not even know u
Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by mii4u(f): 5:01pm On Mar 03
blancsn1:

Pls continue insulting him ooo

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by mii4u(f): 5:02pm On Mar 03
blancsn1:

Pls continue insulting him
Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by naija4life247: 5:04pm On Mar 03
The OP is typing from the psychiatric hospital.

But why do doctors give smart phones to patients still undergoing treatment at the psychiatric hospitals?

17 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by Nyamiriflathed: 5:05pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:

You ignored the 1st one that insulted Adeola "Yayi" Solomon. But went after another that attacked a politician in your own camp..

6 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by Nyamiriflathed: 5:09pm On Mar 03
Goodnewsforlife:
igbos are d typical definition of hypocrisy

They want to call others bad names but u mustn’t call their own bad name

That’s y nobody likes them, they want to insult tinubu n atiku but u must not touch obi
You dey mind those clowns. Apparently , they think people are not observing their behaviors. 😂

4 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by Goodnewsforlife: 5:09pm On Mar 03
mii4u:

U can kip insulting someone that does not even know u
but tinubu knows u abi?

5 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by Nyamiriflathed: 5:10pm On Mar 03
Goodnewsforlife:
but tinubu knows u abi?
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by yarimo(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03
The day I saw peter obi he was looking like a mad man very dirty undecided, so all this photo of him are over edited undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by Tellmeastory: 5:24pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:
Me wey no get shishi if i get just 200k for account like this my skin will just change looking fresh and robust,even in this harsh economy you will still see poor Nigerians still looking good and fresh,you will not know they are going through a lot until they open up to you.but you see naija politicians they are always looking black, unkempt and ugly despite stacking up trillions of naira,they see money makes ugly people fine what about Tinubu and oshiomole and others very ugly and unkempt set of people,see fashola,sanwolu,hope uzordinma,shettima,bwala ,wike they dont look like they have money ,they look like an average aboki shoemaker even my grandfather in the village looks fresher,wgy do our politicians look unkempt and ugly .

What is wrong with “looking black”?

You are not proud to be black?

What bleach do you use?

Air head.

1 Like

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by SpatialKing(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03
If you want to call out Tinubu do it with full chest

2 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by bigpriik: 5:29pm On Mar 03
SpatialKing:
If you want to call out Tinubu do it with full chest

that man iz just too ugly abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by JohnnA1: 5:55pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:

Abi na, Peter Obi the other day was looking like a DIRTY GAY FAGGGOT!

2 Likes

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by SpatialKing(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:

He looks unpresidential...

Makes Nigeria look sick

1 Like

Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by Westerhoffe(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03
They hardly sleep at night… and that alone…
And besides, you have no idea of what they're going through behind the scenes.
Re: How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. by predictor1: 8:33pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:
They're old and they usually don't sleep well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Disobedience of Court Orders Worrisome / $1 Million Budget: What Would You Use It For As Mayor Of Your City? / 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Video Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.