Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu (43809 Views)

"Ignore Rumours Of IPOB Attack On Lagos", Ohanaeze Tells Sanwo-Olu / Complete All Ambode's Projects Before Starting New Ones, Sagay Tells Sanwo-olu / Remember Us When You Become Governor — Fulani Monarch Tells Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by naturefellow(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
Gbenu were e soun
Omo alaileko

You better face your dead beat career

Nansense

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by naturefellow(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
seunmsg:
FALZ the pained loser.
hungry auditor

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Omo òsì, Omo ìranù.

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by absoluteSuccess: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Ko yemi fun o.

Awa o le gba ka'joji Yan olori funwa, aki I so'mugo bi awon alaironu omoale yooba yen

abi, nigba ti awon kan mura si tembelekun, ti won ni awon a fi ajulo han ni, morope to ba ku oluwa re nikan, o ye ko tun ero ara e pa. eni to npeni ni ajeji ni ile eni, baaba pe oun naa ni ara orun, kii sese.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Fedrams: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
All these yeyebrities shouting Obident and promoting internet hatred are big fools. While celebrities and nollywood actors that surported APC we're going from one state to another campaign for Tinubu and you Obident were in internet insulting everyone. See the big politician campaign and supporting Tinubu. How many ppl follow obi to campaign. Even the likes of willy obiano that obi entron as Anambra governor did not even come out. Even those of you insulting everyone cannot do LP party agent only to be insulting everyone online. Ranting online is not the best way. Any LP that won an electing is justice prevail and any other party that won automatically rig election

Maxymilliano:
Popular Nigerian musician and actor, Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz has said the Governor of Lagos State, Sanwo-Olu was not elected but selected himself.

The singer made this known in a response to an appreciation tweet by the re-elected governor.

https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1637729726511849472?t=nfFyGrkAiXInjKD8clRqdQ&s=19
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Owaincouncil: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
I don't know that falz mumu like this o.
Either by election or by selection, sanwoolu will continue his work

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by visaclick: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
EngrKemp:
Gbam..

LP won clean clear.

Like if u agree with me and share if u don't..

Obi must reclaim his mandate from tinubu.

It's also good that power did not go back to the north.
Instead of atiku ,tinubu should continue to be the place holder till Obi gets his mandate back.

Igbo and Yoruba fight is a big challenge to us in the south

We the Niger deltans can work with any of them but they v refused to work together and the Yorubas v shown to disregard even us the Niger deltans because they just dive into hatred and tribalism over sensitive and issues that require equity and justice.

For me, Igbo should v it for justice,equity and fairness sake.

Tinubu did not win .

Obi won
you are on your own oh😂😂 I don’t know the spectrum of weed you took but we south south are not in any tribal war infact we stood by ibos for peace and we still stand for one nigeria. We are not against yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by oyatz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
doublewisdom:
These are sane and exposed Yorubas who see beyond the Igbo wants to take over bait.

Head or tail, there is no way Chinedu could have defeated Gov Babajide Sanwo-Olu in Lagos.

By the way, there are so many Igbo that live in Kano but why are Igbos not interested in changing the political direction of Kano State?

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Tee2027: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Falz I'm sure and very sure Falana is not your real father I think Falana need to ask your mother where did she brought your pregnant from.

I have never like you because everything about you smell a bastard.

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by ogatboy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
I am sure they will start booing him in church. He should just organise his thanksgiving in his house to INEC and Tinubu. God has no hand in your election.
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by mosesohu: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lagosian selected him (Sanwolu) not himself because of his competency and capacity amongst others contender. Nonsense boy, that's why your music 🎵 career are crumbling

2 Likes

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Maxymilliano:
Popular Nigerian musician and actor, Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz has said the Governor of Lagos State, Sanwo-Olu was not elected but selected himself.

The singer made this known in a response to an appreciation tweet by the re-elected governor.

Election should not make people not have sense particularly when you're a celebrity - just ensure you are not involved in any Lagos projects to satisfy yourself. Iranu

https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1637729726511849472?t=nfFyGrkAiXInjKD8clRqdQ&s=19
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Exceed15: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
Gbenu were e soun

Omo alaileko

Nansense

Alayi ni ronu ni e.. if he was confident why thuggery and Intimidation.. may apc happen to u .. ode raise to power 1... Lol
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Fearyourcreator: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Otunbakayce:
òponú, your poverty stricken being can never be anything better than falz domestic workers. You are destined to be slave just like your forebearers.
If you no get money no mean say another man no get... Una too dey asslick celebrities.. How much falz get wey you dey make noise... Na bastards na...
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Timmi: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Maxymilliano:

You called it Tomato and I called it Tometo, the bottom line is that Sanwo Olu got the highest vote and won the election. If you don’t agree, you can go and hug a transformer
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Fearyourcreator: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is inciting the public by misleading the naive now o but very soon he will carry his father to go and beg again. The Lagos Police command should immediately invite him to come prove his allegation before his lawless action is ignored.

Everyone he supported lpst yet still not humble. Las las you will quit music and join politics imstead of your keypad activism on twitter so you can be another Banky W to be beaten black and blue at the polls. Awon twitter keypad warriors.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Dem go lekki toll gate gun no hit them ...
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Exceed15: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:
Falz..

Yoruba people will kill you throw way.. Walahi

Yoruba said you dey form Woke…

Sophisticators no like being woke .. but they laugh at almajiris

Heheheheheh

Pls go relax ..

Next time may be na European you go be .. even them sef get wahala .. but no be like Yoruba

God bless all sincere thoughts

Na mouth una get ... Enu lasan lasan .. don't forget too soon dt ur oba of Lagos was chased out like chicken from his supposedly powerful abode ... Did u ever in ur wildest imagination thought it would happen? Oni yeye

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Fearyourcreator: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:

And you easily use your abject poverty situation to judge others..

Nigga, that's unfair, always remember that fingers are not equal
Person wey dey madt
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Fearyourcreator: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
ObalaEmma:
Far better than your Generation
Yours nko?
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by floret23(f): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Henry22:
A few human in the midst of hyenas.
Nigeria is a dangerous jungle. Only the wildest can rule.

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by joba4luv: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
100% truth Lagos State with such sham election is unexpected MC Oluomo and his miscreants/thugs selected Sanwolu

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Okarakwu: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
You dey go far...they will say he toast one igbo girl during University days
Yaribanzaonic:
They will say he is married to an IGBO woman.
They will say his grandma is IGBO.
They will say his wife's parents are IGBOs.

Urchins are the most despicable type of people that are already condemned

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by prettyliz(f): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=helinues post=121907832]

We earn $$$ here too abi na only musicians dey earn $$$

You people too dey overrate all this broke a.ss yeyebrities wey we dey always buy drinks for clubs as they can't just afford it[/quote lol!😂😂😂..some one Is trying to encourage himself
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Inhuman69: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
IamAsiri:

Omo Yoruba to ba leko gbodo r'ooto nle ko maa paro nitori omo Yoruba tooto ni abi? Nigeria o le daa ti gbogbo eeyan ba gbojukuro lati gbajumo nkan to ba kan won. Yoruba o kii se alatenuje, e ma so wa loruko ti a ko fe. Ki Olorun ma saanu awa Yoruba ti ko kii se woobia sugbon ti won ti ko po tori awon buruku aarin wa o.

I hate this forum , I’ll soon stop coming
This is a yoruba forum abi
Can’t you be more open with your choice of language
What are you hiding

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Kingpele(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=121907685]He is inciting the public by misleading the naive now o but very soon he will carry his father to go and beg again. The Lagos Police command should immediately invite him to come prove his allegation before his lawless action is ignored.

Everyone he supported lpst yet still not humble. Las las you will quit music and join politics imstead of your keypad activism on twitter so you can be another Banky W to be beaten black and blue at the polls. Awon twitter keypad warriors.
check my signature for free stuffs![shut up tinubu eternal slave...a willful slave won't see wrong in his oppressor
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Mayeldah(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
They will soon say his real name of Chima Falz Falana,

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Henry22(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
floret23:
Nigeria is a dangerous jungle. Only the wildest can rule.

No, actually from the way you talk I will say that what ever region you come from is a jungle full of hyenas...... drooling hyenas.
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by lovelyee: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
Gbenu were e soun
Omo alaileko
Nansense
he Is Speaking The Truth
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Skty: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Wow. Disgrace to them. Sanwo Olu' selected himself
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Skty: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Inhuman69:

I hate this forum , I’ll soon stop coming
This is a yoruba forum abi
Can’t you be more open with your choice of language
What are you hiding

It's a useless forum with tribalists. I will stop coming too. I'm tired

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold / APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.