Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation (46760 Views)

Court Discharges, Acquits 3 Abia Residents Charged For Terrorism / Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by membranus: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Teemax09:
A typical example of the ppl’s choice. The joy can’t be cut short.
I wonder who celebrated Tinubu’s selection.

We are celebrating it on Nairaland, and that's enough for us.
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by MartinsD12(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcO5I4Se9Ck

Abia residents sing songs of liberation as they gather at the state collation centre this morning, ahead of INEC pronouncement of LP Alex Otti as the winner of the state governorship election. They sing "Pharaoh, we are heading home! We will no longer follow Pharaoh"

It was reported yesterday, that INEC staff were held hostage at Obingwa Local Government by Gov. Ikpeazu of PDP to rewrite the results already compiled by INEC officials which shows Alex Otti leading with a wide margin. Residents flooded the collation centre since yesterday in an attempt to avoid any foul move that'd lead to an upturn of LP Alex Otti's victory.

After 24years of bad governance under PDP, Abia state is finally set to be free.
You can see the happiness in people when they are allowed to chose who to govern them I pray same thing happens to Enugu it's very clear ndi Enugu has chosen to leave useless PDP to a better labour party, congratulations to enugu state my state and congratulations to abia state you people rock , imo State its a pity I hope ebonyi gets it right too I
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Braun007: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
He's in the same ranks as ayade,yahaya and el rufai
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Ikpeazu is finished. I have never seen such level of incompetence from any leader. Let him retire to his kerosene filling station.
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Forumobserver12(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
ObalaEmma:
Thank God Otti didn't give up.
Abians massively voted for him in 2015 but the result that came out was pitiable.
At last he won on a high note.

You are right, I followed the 2015 election and saw how TA.Orji dubiously manipulated the outcome of the election in cohort with Inec officials in favour of Ikpeazu, but today God has restored Dr.Alex Otti as the Governor elect of Great Abia State I have no doubt that he will perform well...l

1 Like

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Emola12(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Make otti no come be like another pro max ooo dis one wey nnah dey happy like dis
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
As it stands now, INEC has no choice but to declare Otti winner!

Anything less will bring forth inconceivable consequences!

There is no room here for further manipulation!
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Backpedal: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Emu4life:
No be another Ibo man win the election!? Shiiioor
U don't understand really
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Raysleek: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Breakfast

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by BluntCrazeMan: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Quest7777:
Songs of Liberation indeed. smiley

BVAS/IREV has been the game-changer. But we need to improve by adapting BVAS to capture thumbprints for electronic voting.

This BVAS has touch-screen though..
But the Touch-Screen is not Finger-print sensitive..

That is, if someone else comes to vote in place of someone that had just been accredited for voting, the Touch-Screen voting-device will detect that the Finger-print belong to someone else, and would refuse to accept the voting..

We need such a high-sensitive finger-print device for Electronic Voting.

1 Like

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by phorget(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
LagosG:
The same PDP you people were clamouring for Obi to merge with to face APC. Lol. You people are irredeemable

Anyway, I sincerely hope development will come to Abia. The amenities of Lagos are already stretched to the max.

People are voting for individuals not parties.
If Obi had ran on ADC party people would have still followed him.
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Bridget95(f): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Emu4life:
igiot
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Tzar(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
It is not everyone that celebrates like wild dogs na ?!
Some people are cultured and sophisticated in their celebrations. Decorum is the key to finesse!

Ceenachi:
Ellu p 79 🙌🙌🙌

Dear nairalander uchins
Can you see the difference between “What I ordered VS What I Got”
The joy is written on their faces

Congratulations To LP families 🙌
Congratulations To Dr. Alex Otti🙌

Congratulations To Ndi Abians, And Everyone Residing In Abia State
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Mayeldah(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ikpeazu should have asked Tinubu for the code to rigging BVAS.

Thunder fire Tinubu wherever he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Padipadi(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Ikpeazu is finished. I have never seen such level of incompetence from any leader. Let him retire to his kerosene filling station.
Dunno why all of you no channel more energy in getting Abia. Na Lagos una focus. Your name sef us like a confused boy claiming to be female. You are one of those idiots that use female names here. All of you deserve penís cutting ✂️ since una deny your gender, your penis is useless.
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by twilliamx(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
I hope he does well. All this politician are just a useless lot
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by jesutakewe(f): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Must you guys always have something to complain about?
I handled BVAS in my PU and face capture is faster and more better than finger print capture which failed for many voters.
Some elderly people and artisans have bad or swollen or injured fingers which make a difficult to capture but face recognition can never be wrong. So its better.

Quest7777:
Songs of Liberation indeed. smiley

BVAS/IREV has been the game-changer. But we need to improve by adapting BVAS to capture thumbprints for electronic voting.

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Ykc2(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
norriswood:
..igbos don't see that one ..their major headache is lagos....kerosene governor..no single development in that dustbin state called yabia
even if igbo people give back all the lands they bought in lagos you guys will still say they want to take over lagos from you guys
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by eldoradoxx: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
For some, this election was about corruptly entrenching the evil leadership that has held their people down in decades of Satan ridiculed poverty, lack of infrastructure. For Abia people, it was a life time quest to reclaim their State, a supposed manufacturing hub of the East, from the jaws of psychopaths who took power in 1999 and has held the state down ever since. Alex Otti grew through Fidelity Bank to become the CEO and was a member of Peter Obi led Board of Directors of Fidelity Bank (that bank as little as it looks like has produced three Governors). He is bringing a whole new style of governance to Abia so that those who reduced that State to a butt of joke will know that only two States in Nigeria can compete with Abia in generating sufficient revenue to power it's development through active commercial activities. Alex go full time industrialization and provisions of road infrastructure and open up Abia to the world. You also need to dreged a River that connects the international waterway and open the Eastern flank to sea going vessels.
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by inoki247: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! YOU BETTER FACE YOUR OGUN STATE.

Fool you think say I resemble you that always disguise with another tribe you're scared to use your own name...

Not proud of ur own tribe....
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by seunmsg(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Great! They can now stop coming to SW.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Goalnaldo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lp finally wins a state. Gradually they will get there.
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by shortIGBOman: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kaiser20:
You be Mumu I swear.
So Yoruba and Hausa people are enjoying good governance, youths are escaping through Sahara, and Oceans ,while the northern youths are held in various IDP camps.

Northerners get good political leaders.
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Henry22(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

A governor was interviewed on live tv and was asked his achievements in the past 8 years the baboon started mentioning cold stone, ShopRite,Mr bigs, what level of incompetency is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Fearyourcreator: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Good...

A similar feat could have happened here in my beloved Delta state but it seems our people over here are so addicted to their oppressors to the extent that they have fallen in love with them grin.

Finally,Abians have been vindicated while Deltans' prison time seems to have been extended angry. Na wa.
Edo governor dey look you...
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Sonnobax15(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Edo governor dey look you...
. grin grin grin
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

Dunno why all of you no channel more energy in getting Abia. Na Lagos una focus. Your name sef us like a confused boy claiming to be female. You are one of those idiots that use female names here. All of you deserve penís cutting ✂️ since una deny your gender, your penis is useless.

You dey smell like one monsurudeen the agbado-munching and ewedu-gulping owomida Buffoon. Did you escape from Soka forest and forgot your brain therein?
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Great0ne1: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Emu4life:
Tribal he goat. Shame on you
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Basiliun: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Finally my state is set to be liberated, to God be the glory!!!
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by sageb: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Yes, it's time for Abians to retire Ikpeazu and the Orjis out of politics.
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Padipadi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You dey smell like one monsurudeen the agbado-munching and ewedu-gulping owomida Buffoon. Did you escape from Soka forest and forgot your brain therein?
I never knew you are a soka forest escapee. That Agbado and ewedu, you ll eat them by force.
How can you just be a waste of semen, irredeemable lying boy claiming female. I repeat, your dïck is useless!
Meanwhile, elupeee no win for Abia. Won't you cry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover / Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.