Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner (2883 Views)

Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect / Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by Iampromoted(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
In a few hours from now, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori will be officially declared Winner of the 2023 Delta State Gubernatorial election by INEC.

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by saintopus(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Very good let development circulates in Delta State
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by baralatie(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
I respect the resolve of delta pdp on rotation
It is commendable
Hope. The new governor performs well

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by Legitisreal: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
How far the LP man?

Shebi obi went personally to campaign for him
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by Throwback: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
How far the LP man?

You have forgotten same Obi personally went to Edo State to also campaign for a gubernatorial election that does not exist in that state.

LP from top to bottom only describes the hard fall downwards.

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by Obinwenite(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
How far the LP man?

PDP is well rooted in Delta state. It will be a difficult task to boot them out.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by Hypocity44(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats your Excellency, don't further impoverish the people, salvage their situation
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by NothingDoMe: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
baralatie:
It is commendable
💯. This was already in motion as long as 4 to 8 years ago. This is how to ensure inclusiveness in the government. Kudos all tribes, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Urhobos, Nkwani, and Delta Igbos

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by Throwback: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obinwenite:

PDP is well rooted in Delta state. It will be a difficult task to boot them out.

Maybe they don't like development since only Obidients can bring about such like Obi himself turned Anambra to Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by Jokerman(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good rotation from PDP
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by NothingDoMe: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Throwback:

Maybe they don't like development since only Obidients can bring about such like Obi himself turned Anambra to Dubai.
Delta state is not like Lagos that sacrifices her own children on the altar of your so called "development". We don't have Omo-Ales here. A child born of us is one of us.

See people from Ekiti that turned Lagos upside down coming to chuck mouth in our affairs.

9 Likes

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by highchief1: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
How far the LP man?

Shebi obi went personally for him
lol.I told them it will end in premium tears.kampala ko Ken pela ni.Je should warn up for councilor in 2027
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by NothingDoMe: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
highchief1:
lol.I told them it will end in premium tears.kampala ko Ken pela ni.Je should warn up for councilor in 2027
He practically invested nothing. Just started running around when he saw the votes during the Presidential election.

Also people didn't really vote due to apathy. If Obi had won at the first count then Ken would have done better. Still won't be enough imo.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by sniperr007(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
baralatie:
It is commendable

He cannot perform anything . It's another 8yrs of wilderness for delta state
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by highchief1: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Iampromoted:
In a few hours from now, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori will be officially declared Winner of the 2023 Delta State Gubernatorial election by INEC.
I no say pdp fit win but I no no say them go beat agege like this.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by Legitisreal: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
NothingDoMe:
They need to clean out those leaders in my own opinion. As long as they are happy with their choice. Voting wood is better than voting most of those their leaders.

Anyways, Omo-Agege should enter area make we drink peppersoup. Make he brain calm down small.
Igbo agenda don fail since 19000

LP can become their new apga, the hypocrisy stinks

Na non access to looting make police say him no corrupt.

Give the current LP people posts na Dem thief pass

Make we elect the devil we know PDP una say na tinubu una wan go for knowing fully well obi is a joke that can win presidency
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by highchief1: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
NothingDoMe:
He practically invested nothing. Just started running around when he saw the votes during the Presidential election.

Also people didn't really vote due to apathy. If Obi had won at the first count then Ken would have done better. Still won't be enough imo.
anybody who e lived ken pela would win should visit uselu.This thg no be party matter.that’s why u see that even in the head qtrs of LP anambra apga stl won many seats.otti is winning abia today because he is badly on ground.the Enugu guy too.Ken pela cannot win even his wife heart.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by NothingDoMe: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Legitisreal:

Make we elect the devil we know PDP una say na tinubu una wan go for knowing fully well obi is a joke that can win presidency
LP can be whatever it wants to be and that's the concern of LP.

As for Obi, we believe Obi matter die.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by NothingDoMe: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
highchief1:
anybody who e lived ken pela would win should visit uselu.This thg no be party matter.that’s why u see that even in the head qtrs of LP anambra apga stl won many seats.otti is winning abia today because he is badly on ground.the Enugu guy too.Ken pela cannot win even his wife heart.
Lol.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by Legitisreal: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
NothingDoMe:
LP can be whatever it wants to be and that's the concern of LP.

As for Obi, we believe Obi matter die.
actually obi matter don die

Na only delusion una dey use console unaselves that he would win in court

He would lose as expected again, then he should forget 2027 because no president that doesn't do 2term

He go also forget the next 8 years after that after it goes north

Na Biafra una suppose pray for now so that obi can rule you there

Make PDP no allow that bad market near we party again when he crawls back
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by NothingDoMe: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
actually obi matter don die

Na only delusion una dey use console unaselves that he would win in court

He would lose as expected again, then he should forget 2027 because no president that doesn't do 2term

He go also forget the next 8 years after that after it goes north

Na Biafra una suppose pray for now so that obi can rule you there
You mean rule you since una nor dey rest for Biafra matter so tay una don start Oduduwa Nation agititation.

I hear say una Sunday and Ekpa dey form meeting for zoom.

Una doh o. 😆
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by Legitisreal: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You mean rule you since una nor dey rest for Biafra matter so tay una don start Oduduwa Nation agititation.

I hear say una Sunday and Ekpa dey form meeting for zoom.

Una doh. 😆
lol, na Edo I be o, but who want obi should call for Biafra

Na only that country obi go rule
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by highchief1: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Legitisreal:

exactly what I told ppl.a new Nigeria is possible.a new set of thief’s wanted to emerge.why not we remain with the old thief’s.If u look Ken pela well u go know say e go thief pass sheriff.look at all LP candidate u go know say them be thiefs.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by NothingDoMe: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, na Edo I be o, but who want obi should call for Biafra

Na only that country obi go rule
Na Edo Carry Obi matter pass. You sure say you go fit advise your brothers so?
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by Legitisreal: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
highchief1:
exactly what I told ppl.a new Nigeria is possible.a new set of thief’s wanted to emerge.why not we remain with the old thief’s.If u look Ken pela well u go know say e go thief pass sheriff.look at all LP candidate u go know say them be thiefs.
for Benin here

The guy when win Edo south na LP, na PDP current senator he do PA for,

When PDP told the current senator he won't get ticket, guyman no fit decamp because he is well known as PDP man

He sponsored his PA to get LP ticket, then he was lucky

You wan tell me say that imasuen guy go different from him oga abi
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by highchief1: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
for Benin here

The guy when when Edo south na LP, na PDP current senator he do PA for,

When PDP told the current senator he won't get ticket, guyman no fit decamp because he is well known as PDP man

He sponsored his PA to get LP ticket, then he was lucky

You wan tell me say that imasuen guy go different from him oga abi
na them be the from top to bottom so.can u see.very deceitful ppl.Thank God I didn’t fall
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Set To Be Declared Winner by Kellyson1: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Delta is a pdp state,it will be very difficult for another party to win here. I though APC could win because of the candidate ovie Omo agege but pdp too strong for delta state, more than 24 years now . We just pray the incoming governor lift delta to a greater height. The big heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship / Who Is Atiku Abubakar & Why Is Obj After Him? / Obasanjo's 8 Years Tenure Will Not Be Probed - Presidential Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.