Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Alaba International Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba International Market (5915 Views)

Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba International Market by kaludestiny10(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
The last time I checked, no Igbo man contested for the position of Lagos state governor.
cocolacec:
Ojute Oladapo

"I have a shop in Alaba International Market, Electrical section. The constitution of the market only permits persons from Anambra, Enugu and Imo to contest for chairman of the market.

If you are Yoruba or from Abia or Ebonyi you CAN'T contest "

There you have it!!!

Inside Lagos.

I can imagine that some Yoruba people won't believe this. Even when it happens under their noses they still won't believe.

They are Liberals who are detribalized and who see everything from the "correct" lenses of "Nationalism"

I tell you, as someone who knows that Market very well, that this story is very probable.

I can say that in all likelihood the IMPORTANT POSITIONS ARE RESERVED FOR THE ANAMBRA PEOPLE.

They are the Lords of the manor everywhere they are.

Ojute is infact lucky that he is allowed space inside the market, he won't dare try to contest anything with them.

The late Mr. Moses Adebayo who was a major player in the electrical section was bullied, harassed and nearly got himself LYNCHED in that market.

They won't allow him flourish in a market located INSIDE YORUBA LAND.

The same people are the ones who wants to be able to become Governor of Lagos State.

These things get very annoying.

We must thank Peter Obi for waking us up finally.

© Adedamola Adetayo
20 March 2023
Re: Alaba International Market by Strafudeen: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

This is funny. Who gives a fvck? Who wants dumb genes in the first place? It's your women who won't leave us alone!

It's even the hypocrisy for me. You don't even accept half breeds in your Igbo land whereas Yoruba accept them but if any useless toxic OSU mother dare indoctrinate the child with hate against Yorubas while living on Yoruba soil, she and that child are doomed on Yoruba land. sink that into your skull.

Why are you interested in his skull, grin
Re: Alaba International Market by Masterito(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
You fueling unnecessary crisis. Have sense o.
cocolacec:
Ojute Oladapo

"I have a shop in Alaba International Market, Electrical section. The constitution of the market only permits persons from Anambra, Enugu and Imo to contest for chairman of the market.

There you have it!!!

Inside Lagos.

I can imagine that some Yoruba people won't believe this. Even when it happens under their noses they still won't believe.

They are Liberals who are detribalized and who see everything from the "correct" lenses of "Nationalism"

I tell you, as someone who knows that Market very well, that this story is very probable.

I can say that in all likelihood the IMPORTANT POSITIONS ARE RESERVED FOR THE ANAMBRA PEOPLE.

Ojute is infact lucky that he is allowed space inside the market, he won't dare try to contest anything with them.

The late Mr. Moses Adebayo who was a major player in the electrical section was bullied, harassed and nearly got himself LYNCHED in that market.

The same people are the ones who wants to be able to become Governor of Lagos State.

© Adedamola Adetayo
20 March 2023
Re: Alaba International Market by Dentidon: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
IDENNAA:

Your low self esteem , jealousy and hate has led you into severing a very valuable ties with Igbo who you actually love their women and their beauty. Instead of you to build bridges with your southern neighbors you rather feed from the northern anus because of your foolishness. Igbo man was forced to be part of Nigeria not because we wanted to...we fought to leave this hell hole but you people and your British allies fought us , won , celebrated and mocked and call us LOSERS.

We stayed and started from scratch and just when we are beginning to see a bit clear you tramped on us with your hate and jealousy. Always threatening to burns our investments down and calling us foreigners in the same country you forced us into and called it one Nigeria.....you people will never know peace! Out of your hateful soul you denied your own son just because you think you are hurting Igbo. The whole Nigeria have seen you for whom you are....lmao. You wont the battle and lost the war....its a fuccking marathon and you cant see tomorow

Bunch of gibberish. Nobody fought to keep you. You overstretched your boundary by wanting to steal Yorubaland and you were dealt with.

Bunch of land grabbing toxic thieves!

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market by nedu666: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

The audacity..

Well, the market needs to be demolished for something else like Schools or hospitals.. it's an eyesore place to begin with.

Unfortunately for u, u hve no say in the market. Ur people at ojo tradtional ruling house and ojo local govt will not accept. Even lasg will slap u if u offet this ur stupid suggestion. The lasg and alphabeta hve their office in the market. So ur opinion is meant for ur ass

Re: Alaba International Market by Dentidon: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
nedu666:

Unfortunately for u, u hve no say in the market. Ur people at ojo tradtional ruling house and ojo local govt will not accept. Even lasg will slap u if u offet this ur stupid suggestion. The lasg and alphabeta hve their office in the market. So ur opinion is meant for ur ass

It was Igbos who were always crying and begging whenever the eye sore death trap market was to be demolished. You were pitied but like the typical Igbo, they always end up sabotaging themselves with their dumb arrogance and hate but when their hate is returned to them, they will start to cry and beg.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market by excanny: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Ipob miscreant having the audacity to talk about Yoruba affairs to begin with. The nerves!

That market need to be demolished for a hospital!

This idiot that has no job is talking of demolition. grin

Go and struggle to pay your house rent first. Fool
Re: Alaba International Market by Dentidon: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
excanny:

This idiot that has no job is talking of demolition. grin

Go and struggle to pay your house rent first. Fool

Says the refugees 😅

I repeat, the alaba Market need to be demolished!
Re: Alaba International Market by excanny: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Says the refugees 😅

I repeat, the alaba Market need to be demolished!

What state are you from?
Re: Alaba International Market by Dentidon: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
excanny:

What state are you from?

From Ipob miscreant? The nerves!
Re: Alaba International Market by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
This has NOTHING to do with maltreatment.
It's for the protection of our heritage and it's a MUST
a4cube:
Don't bank on anybody to maltreat anybody. Oba and his cabinet has a price.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market by davillian(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
cocolacec:
Ojute Oladapo

There you have it!!!

Inside Lagos.

© Adedamola Adetayo
20 March 2023
Abeg who are the Baba oja and iya oja in Ikeja ABI Igbo people no dominate for the market too?
Re: Alaba International Market by 2elliot: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Useless dumb epistles. You can live in your delusional cocoon but I have told you my own. Don't dish out what you can't take and provoke us in our land! Simple.
If you guys do not start the crisis, then I will call cowardice on your conehead rants. I thought you will start the burning and killing already.
Re: Alaba International Market by Charleys: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Emekaonline:

The good thing off all these for Yorubas is that they will not have Osu Caste in their blood line

Omo ale
Re: Alaba International Market by DarkPheonix: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

In our land again, you dey mad? See the way he was announcing the chairman of electronic as if he was doing us a favour. On our land again? Can you even accept an outsider becoming a chairman in your land?
Craze dey your head, how many plot of land you even get for that Lagos wey you dey shout for our land, tribalism nor let you see road again. Eranko oshi.
Re: Alaba International Market by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
cocolacec:
Ojute Oladapo

There you have it!!!

Inside Lagos.

© Adedamola Adetayo
20 March 2023

The government must be notified about this !!!

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market by DarkPheonix: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
gabbytabby:
Igbomen only want to marry 16 to 24 year old and the more under 20 the better. Even men over 50.

A lot of their graduate women over 25 do not have a lot of options. Become a Prostitute , marry a semi illiterate of the Igbo extraction or chase after men of other tribes. Yes they chase.

They are so unreasonable and selfish even in providing suitors for their women.

See who is talking about igbo men marrying under 20,shior.
Yoruba states have highest number of under age pregnancy in nigeria after some northern states and it is not like the girls are even married 14yrs don before 16 she don get like 2 pikins from different men.
I am yoruba but I detest this tribalism biles some of you lots are spilling just to cause hatred.
Re: Alaba International Market by Nwaetche(m): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Look at Oko oko!

You dash you a shop at Alaba? Can you afford anythiung in your live except Urchin work?

Tue!

cocolacec:
Ojute Oladapo

There you have it!!!

Inside Lagos.

© Adedamola Adetayo
20 March 2023
Re: Alaba International Market by Pickmycall: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
cocolacec:
Ojute Oladapo

There you have it!!!

Inside Lagos.

© Adedamola Adetayo
20 March 2023
Yoruba get shop for Alaba intl market?Them for don report to the local government area there na.
Re: Alaba International Market by Dentidon: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
DarkPheonix:

Craze dey your head, how many plot of land you even get for that Lagos wey you dey shout for our land, tribalism nor let you see road again. Eranko oshi.

The audacity of an ipob miscreant! You dey mad?
Re: Alaba International Market by Cantonese: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Useless dumb epistles. You can live in your delusional cocoon but I have told you my own. Don't dish out what you can't take and provoke us in our land! Simple.

Taaaaaaaa. Young secondary school leaver, who is still getting feed allowance.

Land keh? Baba property inheritance, shishi you no get. Na one room wey you dey live since, wey you inherit. That one room, you go pass am to next generation.

As you can see, even with you big titles, the people that you castigate have you in the blokos.
Re: Alaba International Market by Cantonese: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Ipob miscreant having the audacity to talk about Yoruba affairs to begin with. The nerves!

That market need to be demolished for a hospital!

Your head like hospital signboard.
Re: Alaba International Market by McStoic(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
cocolacec:
Ojute Oladapo

There you have it!!!

Inside Lagos.

© Adedamola Adetayo
20 March 2023

Hahahaha..this people and falsehood eh....Chaiii... believe a Lagos bigot at your peril 😂😂😂😂
Re: Alaba International Market by McStoic(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Just wait and see.

Correcting everything is a MUST now. Wait and see

Just like the way you have corrected the cowardice in Kwara State courtesy of Afonja abi? Why una too like empty bragging.?😛😛
Re: Alaba International Market by McStoic(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
The custodian of ANY market in Lagos should be Babaloja and Iyaloja who will be appointed by Obas.

Thanks to Obi for waking us up.

WE MUST CORRECT THIER EVIL PLANS OF DOMINANCE NOW

When a coward speaks it shows..."If I wake up from sleep and see Yorubas threatening for war, I will simply go back to sleep" Gen Sani Abacha
Re: Alaba International Market by DarkPheonix: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

The audacity of an ipob miscreant! You dey mad?

No, but madness runs in your family. Deluded urchin.
Re: Alaba International Market by sirfemoz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
JohnnA1:
Yes, God is not man: He does not condone covetousness: the longing after another man's property, He frowns upon arrogance and a domineering attitude especially against those who have been good to you.
The elections are over, but certain things need to be put into shape.
These things will be addressed...

Just don't go and hustle and make your life better. Be looking for market to put certain things in place.
Re: Alaba International Market by dealerman(m): 2:24am On Jan 17
We, the organizer of the TRADERS SHOW SUMMIT coming up in Kigali – Rwanda, from 6th - 9th of March, 2024. I am inviting you to participate in this maiden edition.

Your members have much to benefit from this event, such as product showcasing and expanding trade to the rest of Africa and the world. As well as the opportunity to be signed on to our e-commerce platform.
Please, find attached the INVITATION LETTER for this event.

The whole essence of this event is to bring Nigerian business to the African market to promote Nigerian business and provide leads into East Africa.
The intent is to notify the association of the upcoming TRADE SHOW in Kigali. It will benefit the members to showcase and expand their trade to the rest of Africa and the world.
Thousands of people from all over the world will be attending this event.

Benefits
1. Raise Brand Awareness
2. ⁠Cultivate Business Relationships
3. ⁠Generate High-Quality Leads
4. ⁠Learn About the Competition
5. ⁠Stay on Top of the Industry

Process for Registration:
1 payment for attendance $650
2. Once payment is received. The trading store is reserved.
3. Accommodation is not included in the $650.
4. Accommodation is $150 for two-bedroom apartments
Which can be shared by two to four people.
5. Shuttle from airport, to hotel and back is covered in the registration fee ($650).
6. Site seeing around Kigali is included in the registration fee.
6. Hotels can also be arranged individually. Must be close to the trade summit center.
7. Further information will be provided as we go along.
8. The earlier we received payment. The better with regards to stores being reserved for people attending the trade summit

Don't hesitate to contact us for further inquiries about the event and how to sign on to the e-commerce platform.

Regards
Kennedy Nwanguma
kennedy@keenoval.com

Re: Alaba International Market by gabbytabby: 4:22am On Jan 17
Better than that which awaits them if them marry from another state in igboland.

Ask Bianca Ojukwu she got rejected twice by her own people because she married elsewhere and her Husband people still refuse to accept her.

Charleys:
Why IGBO WOMEN SHOULD RECONSIDER MARRYING YORUBA MEN

it's not my intention to further add to nauseating tribalism seriously emerging in lagos state. its obvious that the instigators of these tribal propaganda and the illiterates that were willing tools; playing to their tune is now raising questions for the igbos especially our daughters,
since one nigeria isnt plausible in lagos state please reconsider the children you will want to bring into this country especially if married to a yoruba guy in lagos

i can bet you that many who were offering their condolence to Davido's late son would still be same people that will attack his son if he was to contest in an election in lagos state after all Davido is a pdp supporter which further buttresses my point

dear igbo women i ask what is the future of your children if married to a yoruba man because more divide could even start from the family.

if the inter marrying of a yoruba guy and igbo lady havent reduced the unearthed bad blood between these two ethnic groups in this post election, when and if the final line is drawn and you were to choose sides where will you stand ?

your children will be tagged omo ale...half strangers in their father's land and can only be taken seriously if they are put in the political way which is the corrupt structure existing in Lagos

dear young Igbo women..what is the future of that your child with a yoruba man ? if you can bear it for whatever reason you are entering that relationship i pray you stand strong

we failed as Nigerians from moving forward from our past, Nairaland failed a Nigeria as well..there is nothing new, no fresh air for a greater tomorrow rather its business as usual

This post was to only shine a light to one of those consequences caused by the ethnic bigotry we see today,..how will business continue, what plotting will arise, who will kill who, how will children of various tribes see one another,etc the seeds we sow today we produce these consequences mentioned and even more

i wave the one Nigerian flag no more

From INTELTOWER
Re: Alaba International Market by Rolings: 5:29am On Jan 17
Charleys:
Why IGBO WOMEN SHOULD RECONSIDER MARRYING YORUBA MEN

From INTELTOWER

It won't stop until the practice in igboland that's fuelling it stops.
It's those your society has denigrated that mostly go to seek succor in a yorubaman.
It's mostly people in the OSU caste that Marry yorubas to get the social protection their own people deny them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorists Kill Six Traders In Katsina / Oyo Releases ₦30m For Burial Of Ex-governor / Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.