Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Alaba International Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba International Market (5897 Views)

Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba International Market by bencr7: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
How do you know I'm lazy?
u made not be lazy,but mentality is lazy.
Re: Alaba International Market by emperorlaqrin: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

In our land again, you dey mad? See the way he was announcing the chairman of electronic as if he was doing us a favour. On our land again? Can you even accept an outsider becoming a chairman in your land?

Oga can you please shut up with this una land things you dey shout up and down.

I thought we Youruba’s are tolerant ? Unfortunately we just exposed ourself more.

Most of my friends whom I have told some things about the three major tribes now see reason why I don’t align with some of you guys.

Don’t worry it’s a matter of time, Una go lick una wound because this government officials una Dey defend in the name of tribe will soon show una and you guys will start shouting.

I know na insult I go receive but thank you I am a proud omo ale Yoruba.
Re: Alaba International Market by IDENNAA(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
cocolacec:
Ojute Oladapo

"I have a shop in Alaba International Market, Electrical section. The constitution of the market only permits persons from Anambra, Enugu and Imo to contest for chairman of the market.

If you are Yoruba or from Abia or Ebonyi you CAN'T contest "

There you have it!!!

Inside Lagos.

I can imagine that some Yoruba people won't believe this. Even when it happens under their noses they still won't believe.

They are Liberals who are detribalized and who see everything from the "correct" lenses of "Nationalism"

I tell you, as someone who knows that Market very well, that this story is very probable.

I can say that in all likelihood the IMPORTANT POSITIONS ARE RESERVED FOR THE ANAMBRA PEOPLE.

They are the Lords of the manor everywhere they are.

Ojute is infact lucky that he is allowed space inside the market, he won't dare try to contest anything with them.

The late Mr. Moses Adebayo who was a major player in the electrical section was bullied, harassed and nearly got himself LYNCHED in that market.

They won't allow him flourish in a market located INSIDE YORUBA LAND.

The same people are the ones who wants to be able to become Governor of Lagos State.

These things get very annoying.

We must thank Peter Obi for waking us up finally.

© Adedamola Adetayo
20 March 2023

If you like knock down Alaba international market , oso gi impose an agberoish mumu iyaloja on Alaba international but at the end your cretin poor broke iyaloja will understand that the people she is dealing with are far more superior in knowledge and wealth to her. She will become less than a puppet who receive feeding allowance from these wealthy elite Igbo traders. You people have been electing your useless iyaloja yet the Igbo traders have formed their own association and keep getting richer...go and die!

The Igbo have build unmatched knowledge in trade and commerce and you can not buy these things with agbero, intimidation , burning stalls , imposing outrageous taxes , ethnic hate nor propaganda. These are knowledge the Igbo man has built for over 60yrs! Even if you chase Igbo out of Lagos just like Robert Mugabe chased all white farmers out of Zimbabwe and handed the farms to black farmers which resulted in the collapse of their economy and severe sufferings your people will CAN NEVER replace the genius of the Igbo man!

Your idiocy have led you to dig a hole around yourself.....you dont quite see the picture yet.... grin grin grin grin. Mumu , keep enjoying Tinubu short lived victory and your ethnic tantrums. Its a fuccking marathon!

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market by gabbytabby: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Igbo women spoil them by volunteeringto take care of them but then things fall apart because the Igbo women thinks they only need to do this to entrap them they now have a lazy man that will insist they continue how they started or else.

thebosstrevor1:

sorry to say, Yoruba men dont take care of their wives grin
Re: Alaba International Market by Olachase(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
We even day help una marry una women way Don day clock 40 without husband you no happy 😊 😊
Charleys:
Why IGBO WOMEN SHOULD RECONSIDER MARRYING YORUBA MEN

it's not my intention to further add to nauseating tribalism seriously emerging in lagos state. its obvious that the instigators of these tribal propaganda and the illiterates that were willing tools; playing to their tune is now raising questions for the igbos especially our daughters,
since one nigeria isnt plausible in lagos state please reconsider the children you will want to bring into this country especially if married to a yoruba guy in lagos

i can bet you that many who were offering their condolence to Davido's late son would still be same people that will attack his son if he was to contest in an election in lagos state after all Davido is a pdp supporter which further buttresses my point

dear igbo women i ask what is the future of your children if married to a yoruba man because more divide could even start from the family.

if the inter marrying of a yoruba guy and igbo lady havent reduced the unearthed bad blood between these two ethnic groups in this post election, when and if the final line is drawn and you were to choose sides where will you stand ?

your children will be tagged omo ale...half strangers in their father's land and can only be taken seriously if they are put in the political way which is the corrupt structure existing in Lagos

dear young Igbo women..what is the future of that your child with a yoruba man ? if you can bear it for whatever reason you are entering that relationship i pray you stand strong

we failed as Nigerians from moving forward from our past, Nairaland failed a Nigeria as well..there is nothing new, no fresh air for a greater tomorrow rather its business as usual

This post was to only shine a light to one of those consequences caused by the ethnic bigotry we see today,..how will business continue, what plotting will arise, who will kill who, how will children of various tribes see one another,etc the seeds we sow today we produce these consequences mentioned and even more

i wave the one Nigerian flag no more

From INTELTOWER

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market by a4cube: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
The custodian of ANY market in Lagos should be Babaloja and Iyaloja who will be appointed by Obas.

Thanks to Obi for waking us up.

WE MUST CORRECT THIER EVIL PLANS OF DOMINANCE NOW
Don't bank on anybody to maltreat anybody. Oba and his cabinet has a price.
Re: Alaba International Market by AyakaDunukofia: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
gabbytabby:
Igbomen only want to marry 16 to 24 year old and the more under 20 the better. Even men over 50.

A lot of their graduate women over 25 do not have a lot of options. Become a Prostitute , marry a semi illiterate of the Igbo extraction or chase after men of other tribes. Yes they chase.

They are so unreasonable and selfish even in providing suitors for their women.

Having interacted with you over the years on property section with my previous moniker, I couldn't believe what am reading from you. Are you this low?

Shouldn't you be promoting at home those norms that helped you survive overseas?

Strengthen those values which made Nigerians enjoy the right of citizenship; right of residency, right of employment, right of property ownership and the right of political aspiration overseas. We have Kemi Badenoch, Chuka Umunna etc. all soaring in the UK's political circles.

Please, eschew ethnic profiling. Promote love and peaceful coexistence.
Re: Alaba International Market by a4cube: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Olachase:
We even day help una marry una women way Don day clock 40 without husband you no happy 😊 😊
Wow any one that is 40 is left over. Thanks for confirming that you guys like left overs.
Re: Alaba International Market by nedu666: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

In our land again, you dey mad? See the way he was announcing the chairman of electronic as if he was doing us a favour. On our land again? Can you even accept an outsider becoming a chairman in your land?

If u are not happy go and report to otunba jafo and chairman ojo lga. That's if they will even let u inside their compound. Noise makers
Re: Alaba International Market by Olachase(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
a4cube:
Wow any one that is 40 is left over. Thanks for confirming that you guys like left overs.
wow glad you agree that most of ur women were left overs 😂😂
Re: Alaba International Market by Henry22(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
This guy next time you want to lie please lie with facts if possible.....ode
Re: Alaba International Market by IDENNAA(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Your low self esteem , jealousy and hate has led you into severing a very valuable ties with Igbo who you actually love their women and their beauty. Instead of you to build bridges with your southern neighbors you rather feed from the northern anus because of your foolishness. Igbo man was forced to be part of Nigeria not because we wanted to...we fought to leave this hell hole but you people and your British allies fought us , won , celebrated and mocked and call us LOSERS.

We stayed and started from scratch and just when we are beginning to see a bit clear you tramped on us with your hate and jealousy. Always threatening to burns our investments down and calling us foreigners in the same country you forced us into and called it one Nigeria.....you people will never know peace! Out of your hateful soul you denied your own son just because you think you are hurting Igbo. The whole Nigeria have seen you for whom you are....lmao. You wont the battle and lost the war....its a fuccking marathon and you cant see tomorow
Re: Alaba International Market by tamdun: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Haaaaaa,how true is this, ati fi ina sori orule

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market by tamdun: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
The custodian of ANY market in Lagos should be Babaloja and Iyaloja who will be appointed by Obas.

Thanks to Obi for waking us up.

WE MUST CORRECT THIER EVIL PLANS OF DOMINANCE NOW
This one is surely coming to all market

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market by IDENNAA(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
AyakaDunukofia:

Having interacted with you over the years on property section with my previous moniker, I couldn't believe what am reading from you. Are you this low?

Shouldn't you be promoting at home those norms that helped you survive overseas?

Strengthen those values which made Nigerians enjoy the right of citizenship; right of residency, right of employment, right of property ownership and the right of political aspiration overseas. We have Kemi Badenoch, Chuka Umunna etc. all soaring in the UK's political circles.

You have been sold a dummy. These people have internal jealousy for the Igbo man which precipitate into hate

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market by AyakaDunukofia: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
IDENNAA:

You have been sold a dummy. These people have internal jealousy for the Igbo man which precipitate into hate
Jesus!!
Re: Alaba International Market by Dentidon: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
nedu666:

If u are not happy go and report to otunba jafo and chairman ojo lga. That's if they will even let u inside their compound. Noise makers

The audacity..

Well, the market needs to be demolished for something else like Schools or hospitals.. it's an eyesore place to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market by IDENNAA(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
tamdun:

This one is surely coming to all market

You are a weakling, ogbeni! Do your worst because we are waiting

The iyaloja your government appointed whats up with them....they are just fat bbitches in the market eating amala without wealth , influence nor power. The wealthy Igbo in those market dont even know her.... grin grin grin
Re: Alaba International Market by Wonderful619: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
You people are all sick in the head Ibo, Hausa, Fulani Yoruba etc.

I blame the south south for all tjit menace if not for oil in the south there would have been no country in the first place.

Because am sure we would have gone our separate ways.

What is suitable for this country is conferdralism or regionalism.

Let every rgiore be self independent and the provinces in their region and their resources. Simple

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market by gabbytabby: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
I am still a Yoruba and once a visitor decides that he will not behave like Romans in Rome but will instead tell Romans he will overrun them and take over their land you would wee that they will want those immigrants out of Rome

Similar words continue to be spoken by the Igbos with similar consequences throughout history so when will the igbo get sense. There are some things that should only come out of the mouth of a madman.

AyakaDunukofia:

Having interacted with you over the years on property section with my previous moniker, I couldn't believe spokewhat am reading from you. Are you this low?

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market by crackhouse(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Foolish man. U need to be arrested for this incitement. Ode
Re: Alaba International Market by a4cube: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Olachase:
wow glad you agree that most of ur women were left overs 😂😂
Yes left for you lots now.
Re: Alaba International Market by BastadThiefnubu: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Lagos is no man's land as long as Nigeria is in existence so deal with it.
Re: Alaba International Market by BastadThiefnubu: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Charleys:

Women Don't chase men, men chase women.

Watch your back when associating with snakes.
Don't let them use your Igbo daughters to clean up their inferior genetics. Tell them to go meet their ugly women and give birth to ugly children as they usually do.

Apart from the big ass of a Yoruba woman that is infested with flies and diseases what else does a Yoruba woman have to show as a sign of beauty?
Yoruba women are the ugliest women in Nigeria, they are shapeless like amoeba, dark like charcaol and dirty.
Re: Alaba International Market by Emekaonline: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Charleys:

Women Don't chase men, men chase women.

Watch your back when associating with snakes.
Don't let them use your Igbo daughters to clean up their inferior genetics. Tell them to go meet their ugly women and give birth to ugly children as they usually do.

Apart from the big ass of a Yoruba woman that is infested with flies and diseases what else does a Yoruba woman have to show as a sign of beauty?

The good thing off all these for Yorubas is that they will not have Osu Caste in their blood line
Re: Alaba International Market by doublewisdom: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
I can understand the frustration of the Yorubas. It's not easy to see your so-called tenants outshine you. Lagos that is supposed to be the bragging point of all Yorubas has been gradually taken over by the Igbos over the years hence the usual feeble attempts to fight Igbos. Igbo is becoming an official language in Lagos sef. Lagos is for everybody while Ogbomosho is for Yorubas.
Re: Alaba International Market by IDENNAA(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
gabbytabby:
I am still a Yoruba and once a visitor decides that he will not behave like Romans in Rome but will instead tell Romans he will overrun them and take over their land you would wee that they will want those immigrants out of Rome

Similar words continue to be spoken by the Igbos with similar consequences throughout history so when will the igbo get sense. There are some things that should only come out of the mouth of a madman.

Abeg , shut your ewedu gobbling mouth!

No Igbo man is dragging Lagos with Yorubas its simply your jealousy and low self esteem speaking. You people just happen to find a reason to unleash your wickedness.
Re: Alaba International Market by Tochj(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Why must you contest an Election where you don't have a single shop?
Are you a thief?
Re: Alaba International Market by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Never again!
Re: Alaba International Market by excanny: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Which your stupid land? Are you a native of ojo local govt?

Your ancestors get land there? Bastard
Re: Alaba International Market by Dentidon: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
excanny:

Which your stupid land? Are you a native of ojo local govt?

Your ancestors get land there? Bastard

Ipob miscreant having the audacity to talk about Yoruba affairs to begin with. The nerves!

That market need to be demolished for a hospital!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos May Acquire Land Outside State For Rice Cultivation / Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital / Soludo: We Are Rebuilding The Social Contract Ndi Anambra Has With Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.