Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,463 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It (4194 Views)

Alex Otti Appointments: We Have Grown Beyond Tribal Bigotry In Abia State. / Tribal Bigotry: Nigerians Blast Premium Times Newspapers / Afenifere Accuses Buhari Of Tribal Bigotry Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Nigga be so attention starved that he jumps on female posts .

LoL @ dp, if that can't keep you preoccupied. I wonder what will. Attention seeking perv! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hey youngster!

I have warned you to swerve!

Who da hell sent you to my profile! Pollock being!
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fira09:

Hey youngster!

I have warned you to swerve!

Who da hell sent you to my profile! Pollock being!
ENP or Youngster? Pick one i can't be both grin grin

Isn't that why you have been belching on my posts since time immemorial? You are like "hey see my girl I'm not dying for your attention"
I just dey promote your market ni grin grin

Do me a favor, face her. I really find your continuous unsolicited mentions repulsive. Thanks.

Attention seeking perv!
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
ENP or Youngster? Pick one i can't be both grin grin

Isn't that why you have been belching on my posts since time immemorial? You are like "hey see my girl I'm not dying for your attention"
I just dey promote your market ni grin grin

Do me a favor, face her. I really find your continuous unsolicited mentions repulsive. Thanks.

Attention seeking perv!
I only stated facts, if you ain't amazed with it.

Then shove it down your assho!e for peace of mind.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Magnoliaa I won't reply you again, you will wail and rest.

I have already tell what supposed to be yours.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fira09:

I only stated facts, if you ain't amazed with it.

Then shove it down your assho!e for peace of mind.
Facts? Amazed? Like your initial post is some kind of rocket science or some ground breaking discovery? grin grin grin grin

I beg to ask, do you think before you type at all? grin

Sigh! Okay let's play a game ( I so much love this game)

You act like you don't know me, I act like you don't exist.
Your time starts now. smiley
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
stxrlight:

No, continue na.

Nor be you wan rest so?

You dey craze.

Monkey. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You came into my mention and you can't take the heat again, come dey cry say I dey wail? Say Yasin.
Keep wailing.

Advice: drink water 🌊 and rest or for alternative; find a man that won't dump your silly bod*!

My last comment to you, henceforth I won't reply you again.

You are just a leftover.

Bye!🖕
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Unfollows thread.....
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fira09:
Unfollows thread.....

You left the part where you will now log into one of your malicious accounts to be tagging the mods to posts here. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
stxrlight:

Why are you advising me to drink water? Don't you care about your father's failing health? 😂😂😂😂

Go and advice the stupid sicko, ogbeni.

Your shamespeak is rich coming from a dolt of an introverted nigga who only gets female interaction by trolling women online.

The same way you first came into my mention is the same way you're leaving now, so it's your embarrassment. I don't give a rat's ass.

Go and eat block and stay far away from me or my alts. KNDF!
Shits, I had to make a comment here!

But, why are you trying do hard for me to respond to you, a pity, I think you lack a well financially able and easy flowing man in your life....my opinion though

Nevermind, I don't, I repeat; this is my only account on NL.

I only saw the way trolls dealt with you and your fellow ilks.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
stxrlight:
Ahhhh!

What a coward you are you modified all your comments on the Thread.

But hold still, I have already screenshoted them.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fira09:
Ahhhh!

What a coward you are you modified all your comments on the Thread.

But hold still, I have already screenshoted them.

Go give Mama Blessing for God's Time Junction make she take use am wrap roasted corn and boli.

Have a most ****** life.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
stxrlight:

Have a most ****** life.
😂😂, What a Pity to your ignorance!

The life my rottweiler lives that's what most of your gender wants, pray to God for!

Now go get a productive life, I might even be of help if you damn care, then receive a common pay of 300K monthly.

Fact: Ego won't help you magnoliaa 😌
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fira09:
😂😂, What a Pity to your ignorance!

The life my rottweiler lives that's what most of your gender wants, pray to God for!

Now go get a productive life, I might even be of help if you damn care, then receive a common pay of 300K monthly.

Fact: Ego won't help you magn oliaa 😌

Sugarcoat it and subtly market yourself all you want, infact enter studio take 30 photoshoots to give an upliftment to your looks like you love to do, nothing is ever making me interact with you off here.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
stxrlight:

Sugarcoat it and subtly market yourself all you want, infact enter studio take 30 photoshoots to give an upliftment to your looks like you love to do, nothing is ever making me interact with you off here.
That's what must of you say, I know of a lady who said similar thing here on NL.

I had to let the word go off my heart, still I gave her a contract on automobile's.

Ego doesn't help.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Facts? Amazed? Like your initial post is some kind of rocket science or some ground breaking discovery? grin grin grin grin

I beg to ask, do you think before you type at all? grin

Sigh! Okay let's play a game ( I so much love this game)

You act like you don't know me, I act like you don't exist.
Your time starts now. smiley
Girl! Leave me, go wash plates at your maternal home like you usually do.

Fact!!!

I won't reply you again on this Thread.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
She came to my peaceful thread to attack me but got divinely served. You guys cracked me up sha. grin
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She came to my peaceful thread to attack me but got divinely served. You guys cracked me up sha. grin

Abi this one is mad ni? 😄😄

Who came to attack you? Divinely served by who?

O da bi wipe o ti fagbo yo. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You nor get mind quote me directly? Who are you trying this nonsense with?

See this dolt laughing over a troll I rightly put in his place (who even turned around to play reconciliation with me) as if say dem no dey wipe you wotowoto with the same cord of misogyny and cyberbullying.

You wey dem dey serve steady.

Online, physically, spiritually, even otherworldly.

Because nobody whom the spirits are not fiddling with their brain will be behaving like you do.

O funny gan. I swear, o funny baje.

"She came to my pEaCeFuL thread to attack me..." - ❌. No, duckling. I commented on a thread on NAIRALAND, a public forum, as a user, as it's meant to be.

If you picked offense at that, na your market. Keep playing your manipulation games and throwing shades from the sides, but know I WILL call you out on that shit if it's directed at me, cunningly or not. You're fooling no one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
stxrlight:

Abi this one is mad ni? 😄😄

Who came to attack you? Divinely served by who?

O da bi wipe o ti fagbo yo. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You nor get mind quote me directly? Who are you trying this nonsense with?

See this dolt laughing over a troll I rightly put in his place (who even turned around to play reconciliation with me) as if say dem no dey wipe you wotowoto with the same cord of misogyny and cyberbullying.

You wey dem dey serve steady.

Online, physically, spiritually, even otherworldly.

Because nobody whom the spirits are not fiddling with their brain will be behaving like you do.

O funny gan. I swear, o funny baje.

"She came to my pEaCeFuL thread to attack me..." - ❌. No, duckling. I commented on a thread on NAIRALAND, a public forum, as a user, as it's meant to be.

If you pick offense at that, na your market. Keep playing your manipulation games and throwing shades from the sides, but know I WILL call you out on that shit if it's directed at me, cunningly or not. You're fooling no one.
Should I quote your first comment here, no need. This thread is to promote peaceful coexistence and not the other way round. If you are truly the person he claims you are then I’m disappointed. You all kept silent when I was being attacked for preaching peace but only began to react when I decided to pay them back in their own ways, you should have maintained that silence if you want to be justified. I don’t want the purpose of this thread to be defeated please. Thanks
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Should I quote your first comment here, no need. This thread is to promote peaceful coexistence and not the other way round. If you are truly the person he claims you are then I’m disappointed. You all kept silent when I was being attacked for preaching peace but only began to react when I decided to pay them back in their own ways, you should have maintained that silence if you want to be justified. I don’t want the purpose of this thread to be defeated please. Thanks

Save your disappoint for your piggybank.

Ma fe jo pami, jo.

Who is the y'all? Have I ever addressed anything you did here? Whether you're the one insulting or being insulted, I don come inside your mention before come dey cap for you?

But I decided to comment in this one thread, given your antecedents all over Nairaland, and that is the truth.

Saying you know what you're doing is the attack? That you're not that stupid? Or that you try to incite people or situations and then turn around like you had nothing to do with it? Everyone sees your comments in this section, so you creating this thread is best described as hypocrisy.

Same thing y'all pro-APC peeps and apologists have been doing all over social media.

Seun Osewa apologised; Dayo Israel is calling for calm and peace.

Like, whose intelligence are you guys playing on?

You don't want the purpose of the thread to be defeated but you were giggling at me being "divinely served." 🤡

Abeg, shuu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Don’t turn this peaceful thread to war zone please. Elections are over, we move.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Allardyce: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don’t turn this peaceful thread to war zone please. Elections are over, we move.
You are really a fool if you think you will get away with this.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Is this truly Jasonscoolari? If yes, I expected you to atleast avoid that sadist of a girl. She seeks attention when she's lonely and bored.
You just jumped in on what you have no idea how it began and take sides because he’s your friend. He started all of this , I just ignored him because he started being emotional. He’s just playing the victim card, he’s not. He knows very well I’m an attention seeker and he came to look for my trouble. It’s not that deep, let him take a chill pill. You don’t play politics with your heart. Do you have an idea what I overlook from people here just because I support Asiwaju? I’m not fast on replying negative comments and I think I should be commended for my big heart as well
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Boomkalakuta: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You just jumped in on what you have no idea how it began and take sides because he’s your friend. He started all of this , I just ignored him because he started being emotional. He’s just playing the victim card, he’s not. He knows very well I’m an attention seeker and he came to look for my trouble. It’s not that deep, let him take a chill pill. You don’t play politics with your heart. Do you have an idea what I overlook from people here just because I support Asiwaju? I’m not fast on replying negative comments and I think I should be commended for my big heart as well

You have been running naked in the market since yesterday

After peter Obi dragged your baron to court
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

You have been running naked in the market since yesterday

After peter Obi dragged your baron to court
I’m still naked but on my bed 🛌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Onuigbo Decries Impact Of Climate Change On Food Security / 27th December Declared Public Holiday. / Buhari Goes Tough! Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Late Abba Kyari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.