Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,453 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It (4192 Views)

Alex Otti Appointments: We Have Grown Beyond Tribal Bigotry In Abia State. / Tribal Bigotry: Nigerians Blast Premium Times Newspapers / Afenifere Accuses Buhari Of Tribal Bigotry Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by IrawoKross: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My recent stance on my choice of support in politics has really made me learn a lot about humans, life and attitudes of people generally . We learn everyday.
Rather, it made you useless here. You don't catch cruise or try to mock people because of politics and expect open arms after the show.
Your behavior made you foolish during the election and it will take time before you come back to your senses
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
IrawoKross:
Rather, it made you useless here. You don't catch cruise or try to mock people because of politics and expect open arms after the show.
Your behavior made you foolish during the election and it will take time before you come back to your senses
It's like you are not aware of recent thread by seunn on frontage, I won't be responsible for your total ban but your attitude will hopefully with someone else.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by IrawoKross: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's like you are not aware of recent thread by seunn on frontage, I won't be responsible for your total ban but your attitude will hopefully with someone else.
Shut up. Next time don't go about insulting others because you want to show how silly you are.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
IrawoKross:
Shut up. Next time don't go about insulting others because you want to show how silly you are.
Can you show me where you ever see me insulting anyone? It's the other way round just because of my support and love for Asiwaju. I'm waiting for your proof
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by IrawoKross: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Can you show me where you ever see me insulting anyone? It's the other way round just because of my support and love for Asiwaju. I'm waiting for your proof
Calling someone an Osu was a joke to you right? Sit your silly ass down and stop acting like you don't know what you were doing during the election.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
IrawoKross:
Calling someone an Osu was a joke to you right? Sit your silly ass down and stop acting like you don't know what you were doing during the election.
I'm not even denying anything but you should be fair enough to also realized it was in response to his insults on me and I hardly reply insult until i decide to give it back to the person. The person you are talking about is not even angry because he understands politicking (the Nigerian way) and we even continued on other thread with a free mind, I don't even remember the things he said to me and same with him but you and few others took it personal. Case of crying more than the bereived
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by IrawoKross: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm not even denying anything but you should be fair enough to also realized it was in response to his insults on me and I hardly reply insult until i decide to give it back to the person. The person you are talking about is not even angry because he understands politicking (the Nigerian way) and we even continued on other thread with a free mind, I don't even remember the things he said to me and same with him but you and few others took it personal. Case of crying more than the bereived
See how you're twisting it like a silly little dunce.
You asked me to show you where you insulted someone, I did that and here you are talking nonsense.
You calling him an Osu, is that not an insult or has your brain stop working?
Nonsense
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
IrawoKross:
See how you're twisting it like a silly little dunce.
You asked me to show you where you insulted someone, I did that and here you are talking nonsense.
You calling him an Osu, is that not an insult or has your brain stop working?
Nonsense
Obviously something is definitely wrong with you,go up and see our conversation so far and judge yourself. I called him OSU in reply to the things he said and stop taking Panadol for another person's headache. My last reply to you, very arrogant and yet they'll want you not to hit back when they throw a weak punch. Don't bother quoting me again please.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by IrawoKross: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obviously something is definitely wrong with you,go up and see our conversation so far and judge yourself. I called him OSU in reply to the things he said and stop taking Panadol for another person's headache. My last reply to you, very arrogant and yet they'll want you not to hit back when they throw a weak punch. Don't bother quoting me again please.
Shut up you silly thing. You are trying to lie that you have not insulted anyone, I pointed out where you insulted someone you're now been defensive.
Don't be foolish next time.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
IrawoKross:
Shut up you silly thing. You are trying to lie that you have not insulted anyone, I pointed out where you insulted someone you're now been defensive.
Don't be foolish next time.
A new account, no need to ban you. Go away please. Have some balls to Come with your main next time. Have a nice century
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by IrawoKross: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A new account, no need to ban you. Go away please. Have some balls to Come with your main next time. Have a nice century
No need to ban me? Is that suppose to be a threat? You're really silly.
Like I told you, next time don't throw insult like a wayward untrained kid. Nonsense
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by IrawoKross: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
mariahAngel exposed your silly ass and you want to act like a saint here.

Sick fellow that don't know your stupidity during the election will come to haunt you.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
This one really think I care. Hunt ke? Who is the hunter? Kikiki new accounts everywhere. Leave my peaceful thread please
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by IrawoKross: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This one really think I care. Hunt ke? Who is the hunter? Kikiki new accounts everywhere. Leave my peaceful thread please
It will haunt you till you join your mom wherever she is.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
A troll account is no account, come boldly and challenge me, till then bye and leave my thread.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by IrawoKross: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A troll account is no account, come boldly and challenge me, till then bye and leave my thread.
Keep on crying
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2023
IrawoKross:
Keep on crying
See your dp sef, spoilt man.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by IrawoKross: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See your dp sef, spoilt man.
I am not your dad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking News:action Congress Sweeps Lagos: Fashola Wins / I Will Not Go To Court If I Lose, Says Buhari / Bayelsa: Is This State Developing At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.