Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,576 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It (4205 Views)

Alex Otti Appointments: We Have Grown Beyond Tribal Bigotry In Abia State. / Tribal Bigotry: Nigerians Blast Premium Times Newspapers / Afenifere Accuses Buhari Of Tribal Bigotry Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Beremx(f): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
searchng4love:

You're lucky this is an online space
what would you have done? 😏😏

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by searchng4love: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
what would you have done? 😏😏
Nothing unusual
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by EmekaA125(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Until you show me proof,they still remain a biased assumptions (wrong assumptions)
Useless tribal bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
EmekaA125:

Useless tribal bigot
Show me proof or remain silent
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by mariahAngel(f): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Show me proof or remain silent

Are you kidding? Stop gaslighting people!
Enough already!

"Show me proof" indeed!
You want more?

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

Enough already!

"Show me proof" indeed!
You want more?
This thread is to promote peace and not going back and forth. I don’t want the aim of the thread to be defeated please
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by mariahAngel(f): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is thread to promote peace and no going back and forth. I don’t want the aim of the thread to be defeated please

So, why are you still gaslighting people, instead of admitting your wrong?
You're not to be trusted.
Your intentions are questionable.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Allardyce: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is thread to promote peace and no going back and forth. I don’t want the aim of the thread to be defeated please
Stupid hypocrite, mariahAngel just exposed you. Election is over, you want to return to being friends with the igbos. Ozuor
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Allardyce: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

Enough already!

"Show me proof" indeed!
You want more?
Thank you for the screenshot Mariah, I will post it on Twitter and also put her pictures there.

I warned you IyaebeTheGreat, there are so many screenshots.

Odewaleadesoye, please come and see.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
I don't know the term for it, or even if I did, I really have no business with using it on you.

All I know is that you're not all that stupid and you know exactly what you're (always) doing.

From section to section.

You do something and then hide your hand to play innocent.

Crazy thing is, the bullying might be an high for you, so I am not for or against anything you do or how (the) people (and whom you go for) react.

Just...keep on. 👏

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
So, why are you still gaslighting people, instead of admitting your wrong?
You're not to be trusted.
Your intentions are questionable.

She prides herself in being highly feminine with great wiles and manipulation tactics. Or so she portrays herself. 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol one thing I have come to realize is everyone is tribalistic the degree and motive may differ. To some it is on a defensive level,some offensive level. But the offensive cries most when given a dose of his or her medicine.

[s]I can be tribal when my people are disrespected or cheated or see one playing the tribal card. When I sense a mad person moving mad, I can move mad too. "Mafi nu mi mo mo je". But on the normal day, I see everyone the same. Just keep your madness in check and we are good! smiley[/s]

Thrash!!!

A tribalistic person remains a tribalistic person, no words can decipher it or prove it wrong, so shove the aforementioned cancelled words down your assho!e.

Absolutely zero doubt, you are just an ordinary bigoted being.

I'm neither an afonjà nor flathëâd as you and your online ilks normally says.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
stxrlight:
I don't know the term for it, or even if I did, I really have no business with using it on you.

Just...keep on. 👏
Trolls really dealt with you feminist to the lengths of creating different account on NL.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fira09:

Thrash!!!

A tribalistic person remains a tribalistic person, no words can decipher it or prove it wrong, so shove the aforementioned cancelled words down your assho!e.

Absolutely zero doubt, you are just an ordinary bigoted being.

I'm neither and afonjà nor flathëâd as you and your online ilks normally says.
If it isn't Fira the attention seeking dolt!
grin grin cheesy

You really spend so much time seeking my acknowledgement that you end up feeling so entitled to all of my posts!

What do I call this? Obsession? grin
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
If it isn't Fira the attention seeking dolt!
grin grin cheesy

You really spend so much time seeking my acknowledgement that you end up feeling so entitled to all of my posts!

What do I call this? Obsession? grin
Lame!!!

Once again another thrash!

Pesinphone, the bigoted being, attack the message and leave the messenger with your false accusations.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fira09:

Lame!!!

Once again another thrash!

Pesinphone, the bigoted being, attack the message and leave the messenger with your false accusations.
You have failed to realize that I'm not here to post comments that appease you.

Like I have always told you. I no send you! Fvck off!
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
You have failed to realize that I'm not here to post comments that appease you.

Like I have always told you. I no send you! Fvck off!
Finally, the "ENP" has agreed that she's just an empty vessel with –0-irrelevant opinions.

Swerve jare!!
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fira09:

Finally, the "ENP" has agreed that she's just an empty vessel with –0-irrelevant opinions.

Swerve jare!!
Such a child kiss

*Pats his head*

Don't worry, you will be alright grin
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Such a child kiss

*Pats his head*

Don't worry, you will be alright grin
Okay youngster.

Now swerve!
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
stxrlight:

Look at this fool. 😂😂😂

You think say I dey hide or I am running upandan? If I will leave NL, it will be on my own terms.

I am still here because there are a few sensible threads and discussions I want to contribute to. And yes, I opened an alternate account just for that. So? You and who dealt with you?

Idiots like you are always coming for me and then cowardly calling the mods to have me banned when I react back and you think it is a flex? You think it is a win?

O ti shiere gan. Oloshi amukunmeko ara e. Oponu ara Galatia.

Come, why the fk are you quoting me? You dey ment? Dem swear for you? Abi e nor wan better for you and your parents? Why can you not stick to your lane?

E be like say you wan run mad, quick pick two insanity cards for floor.

Weak ass foolish nigga will call the mods after going on a provocation spree and say you're dealing with shiiii.

One thousand of your bagas will not keep my thumbs close or suppress me. Goan bring your trolling A-game. My main account is still standing and I will be back to it, annoying you as usual.

Ode.
Hahaha, 🤣🤣🤣

Magnoliaa is pained!
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fira09:

Okay youngster.

Now swerve!
Only me, Evening newspaper now I'm a youngster? Pick a side I'm confused 🤣

The only one to swerve is you, last I checked you are the one having constipation on a post i made last night 🤷
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
stxrlight:

Look at this fool. 😂😂😂

You think say I dey hide or I am running upandan? If I will leave NL, it will be on my own terms.

I am still here because there are a few sensible threads and discussions I want to contribute to. And yes, I opened an alternate account just for that. So? You and who dealt with who?

Idiots like you are always coming for me and then cowardly calling the mods to have me banned when I react back and you think it is a flex? You think it is a win?

O ti shiere gan. Oloshi amukunmeko ara e. Oponu ara Galatia.

Come, why the fk are you quoting me? You dey ment? Dem swear for you? Abi e nor wan better for you and your parents? Why can you not stick to your lane?

E be like say you wan run mad, quick pick two insanity cards for floor.

Weak ass foolish nigga will call the mods after going on a provocation spree and say you're dealing with shiiii.

One thousand of your bagas will not keep my thumbs close or suppress me. Goan bring your trolling A-game. My main account is still standing and I will be back to it, annoying you as usual. Go run yourself off a bridge if you wish.

Ode.
I won't banter with you, cos I ain't surprised, that's the way you were brought up!!!
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
stxrlight:

I know say you nor go wan run your mouth.

Good of you for giving yourself brain.

Now, go and survive on this attention you have gotten until the next time you decide to forgo the use of your brain.
Attention? Attention from an ordinary-unproductive lady?

Are you being serious?
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
stxrlight:

Tell me you lack attention growing up without telling me you do... 🥱.

Go on. Air your family's dirty laundry.

Hey!

Never you involve my family in a mere online disagreement discourse!

If you don't have respect for you biological father then continue it with your mum.

Afonjà Mugu.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nigga be so attention starved that he jumps on female posts .

LoL @ dp, if that can't keep you preoccupied. I wonder what will. Attention seeking perv! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

BTW, we aren't the one posting pictures to prove nonsense. We aren't the one jumping from post to post trying to give unsolicited comments but somehow in your delusion we are the ones with the problem.

LoL 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Fira09(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
stxrlight:

Obviously so.

Because if you weren't deprived of attention and lacking in human contact, you will not carry yourself and be going into women's mentions, knowing they will cuss you out, and yet still craving the back and forth nonetheless.

Shameless prick.
You don't know the super human you dealing with!

You are just worthless

Community cooch!e
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by stxrlight(f): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biden Trash Chimamanda Letter / Can The President Fire The Vice President? / Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.