Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

When And Why Did You Stop Giving Alms To The Poors? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When And Why Did You Stop Giving Alms To The Poors? (295 Views)

Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC / El-Rufai Asks JAMB To Stop Giving Preferential Scores To Northern Students / Stop Giving Us 24 Hours Electricity- Maiduguri Residents Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When And Why Did You Stop Giving Alms To The Poors? by Warl0ck: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
This political issue made some people swear not to give alms to those who didnt vote thier preferd candidate.

Its not good.

Me too thought thesame thing but if u watch well those poor northeners were decieved by politicians who keep promising them but can neva fulfill.

Pls if u have been giving alms, keep on doing it dont deciet from doing it.

God will bless u.

I have continued giving alms to poor northeners here in abj even though i sweared not to do it again.
Re: When And Why Did You Stop Giving Alms To The Poors? by Warl0ck: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: When And Why Did You Stop Giving Alms To The Poors? by fman(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Park oneside. This dumbass.
Re: When And Why Did You Stop Giving Alms To The Poors? by VEXT: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
All northern Muslims are the same ....

All of them will not waste a minute to call u Arne..

Christians help Ur own fellow Christians...

We can't be one ...

1 Like

Re: When And Why Did You Stop Giving Alms To The Poors? by Warl0ck: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2023
VEXT:
All northern Muslims are the same ....
All of them will not waste a minute to call u Arne..
Christians help Ur own fellow Christians...
We can't be one ...
lol
Re: When And Why Did You Stop Giving Alms To The Poors? by agadez007(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Oboy when I learnt that these people(beggars) all travel back home to vote their own against infidels(kafirs)
I asked one during the time of Jonathan,and he told me he is traveling to vote buhari because he is his brother and a Muslim,that Jonathan don’t deserve to be there

Oboy,since then
I have kept my money to myself
Re: When And Why Did You Stop Giving Alms To The Poors? by helinues: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2023
He who God bless, let him bless others.

Alms shouldn't necessary have to be monetary.

Enikeni ti I wo ba ni pa, la TI SE Iran lowo fun o, oun le'ni keji re, to ju re
Re: When And Why Did You Stop Giving Alms To The Poors? by stonemasonn: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2023
What about Igbo and Yoruba beggars?
Re: When And Why Did You Stop Giving Alms To The Poors? by Warl0ck: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
stonemasonn:
What about Igbo and Yoruba beggars?
its hard to see igbo beggers

(1) (Reply)

We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP / If ''AND'' FCT Vs Mr & Mrs / Labour Party Denounces Suspension Of National Chairman Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.