Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

The People That Make Me Believe In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The People That Make Me Believe In Love (265 Views)

All The People That Have Eaten Or Tasted Alligator, You Need To See This! / Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... / My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The People That Make Me Believe In Love by Sofiechidi: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Every day on social media single people are harshly reminded that they are single; like me, lol. With all the couple videos and pictures these relationship people are always posting, while you’re just there, you, yourself and God, the next thing you say is, “God abeg! Abi am I a potato?”. If care is not taken, you can get depressed based on these posts and start thinking you might never have a love like that.

That's so far from the truth because why should these posts determine whether one believes in love or not? I mean, if you’re blessed to have parents who truly care for you, that's love. If you have siblings or good friends that are steadily by your side, that's still love! So even though you might not have a romantic relationship or love, these people are there to remind you that there are various forms of love and that you are loved one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: The People That Make Me Believe In Love by Bluezy13(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Loyalty Test / The One I Want / Food Quiz: Are You Book Smart Or Street Smart. Pick One Food To Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.