Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election (38298 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Ebonyi: PDP/APGA petitions fail as tribunal re-affirms APC's Nwifuru as Gov / Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by accordadoga25(f): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
LP ti lule!!!

9 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by ogatboy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
Wike hijacked PDP and bullied Dave Umahi into moving to the APC. That move was the best thing that happened to APC in South East because that man did an outstanding job in his state. In fact, Dave Umahi remains one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced since in the inception of democracy.

In a new state of Ebonyi in dire need of infrastructure, Dave Umahi came to their rescue. What it means is that any party he joins can easily win votes in the state because many people will ride on his popularity.

Congratulations to the new governor, Mr. Nwifuru. One agendum I am giving the new governor is to focus on human capital development. Ebonyi State badly needs it!

And he could not allow a free and fair election. See as Oyo state election went, that is how you know who did well or not.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Didi2d:
Delta nkooo?

Sheriff of PDP won.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Padipadi(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lmao, 2nd APC in south east. You guys need brooms

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by baylow85: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oboy, LP is a finished party. I thought those online wailers swore to take over the governorship election! 🤣

I still dey ask, so wetin come be the useless noise when they couldn't win anything? Losers! 😛🤣
APC dey give them backshot home and abroad! 🤣

The foolish ones among them are in Lagos, fighting for their stupid rights. While the sensible ones stayed back to elect good leaders in ebonyi.

9 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by CXLVII: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Didi2d:
Delta nkooo?

Delta already voted-in another PDP failure that will continue from where Okowa stopped

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by StreetFight: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Labourers will cry again

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Snazzy147: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Didi2d:
Delta nkooo?

PDP don win Delta
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by ufuosman(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Didi2d:
Delta nkooo?
won by pdp
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Tee2027: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obi where are you and your useless supporters?

Nice one from Ebonyi God bless the man that won and thunder fire LP.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by joeeee240(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
Wike hijacked PDP and bullied Dave Umahi into moving to the APC. That move was the best thing that happened to APC in South East because that man did an outstanding job in his state. In fact, Dave Umahi remains one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced since in the inception of democracy.

In a new state of Ebonyi in dire need of infrastructure, Dave Umahi came to their rescue. What it means is that any party he joins can easily win votes in the state because many people will ride on his popularity.

Congratulations to the new governor, Mr. Nwifuru. One agendum I am giving the new governor is to focus on human capital development. Ebonyi State badly needs it!

What do you mean by human capital development?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by CXLVII: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartPolician:

I agree with you!

Umahi really tried for state.

Now that continuity is guaranteed, Ebonyi will be moving to greater heights

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Padipadi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
NothingDoMe:
SS is not one with APC. When I said keep it there, i meant keep your APC there. Nor bring am come SS. Thaku
Ode, APC ll.enter south south. You n your kins ll.feed from APC. You ll sweep your streets with Tinubu's broom

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Urheadmaster(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Stop bleating like a goat all over the thread :Pquote author=Wagwanbrethren post=121915513]Oboy, LP is a finished party. I thought those online wailers swore to take over the governorship election! 🤣

I still dey ask, so wetin come be the useless noise when they couldn't win anything? Losers! 😛🤣
APC dey give them backshot home and abroad! 🤣[/quote]
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by TOYNEX(f): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
APC has Sha win the whole of Nigeria...
Next pls?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by ufuosman(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats to him
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by ceejayluv(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
olaboy33:
Correct me if I'm wrong, I think this is the first time APC would win a gubernatorial election I the South East.
Apart from the imo supreme court stunt?
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by lereinter(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Andrew liversalt party has gone down

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Ayo25: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Trust me, you wont still be satisfied unless your candidate wins grin

The method you have recommended is even more error prone. So some people would get unauthorised access to the system and manipulate results. Even the almighty US had issues with the method. You can imagine whst will happen in the case of Nigeria[right][/right]
fastseo:
for everyone to be satisfied we should do away with paper type of voting.
we should move to e voting where reports will be sent on real time.

with this losers will be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Blaze232(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
If he will work
Goodluck nwafiru
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by ipobarecriminals: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin cool cool
Yes
Very good
Thank U Gov Umahi grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by bigdammyj: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Okay.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by gentleguy1975: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Didi2d:
Delta nkooo?
pdp candidate won
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Masterito(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Why not they conduct election again?
ronalmagic10:
The court must revist lp votes in the presidential election. no way they had even 2 million votes

No way!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by lordimmaogidi(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Alhaji Atiku ambition, killed PDP,in Ssouth and SEast. I swear.....

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Stop bleating like a goat all over the thread :Pquote author=Wagwanbrethren post=121915513]Oboy, LP is a finished party. I thought those online wailers swore to take over the governorship election! 🤣

APC dey give them backshot home and abroad! 🤣
Cry! 🤣

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by bencr7: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
Lol

Ebonyi is finished

Una want force labour on other people but don't want it in ebonyi

What of apga now, the LP pro max
that why it is call obidient not LP party,even obidient support pdp in cross river.
D different is ObI.
If LP have won d whole southeast,u pple will be saying it Igbo party,
Have u see now Igbo don't play fake politics

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.