Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election (38294 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Ebonyi: PDP/APGA petitions fail as tribunal re-affirms APC's Nwifuru as Gov / Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by EKOSuperior(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
Wike hijacked PDP and bullied Dave Umahi into moving to the APC. That move was the best thing that happened to APC in South East because that man did an outstanding job in his state. In fact, Dave Umahi remains one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced since the inception of democracy.

In a new state of Ebonyi in dire need of infrastructure, Dave Umahi came to their rescue. What it means is that any party he joins can easily win votes in the state because many people will ride on his popularity.

Congratulations to the new governor, Mr. Nwifuru. One agendum I am giving the new governor is to focus on human capital development. Ebonyi State badly needs it!
Human capital development is his main campaign and the man is known for keeping to his promises.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by ofuonyebi: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
My question is...
where is the so called Obi supporters followers?

This is what we told the before..
that social media structure cant win any election in Nigeria..

Now, see..JAGABAN don use his political wig to clear everywhere

from cross-River to Ebonyi
from Lagos to Sokoto
from Kaduna to Benue to ALL OF THEM ALL!

SHAME!...NO SINGLE STATE FOR THE STRUCTURELESS PARTY WHO WANT TO RULE NIGERIA.....HABA! OBI TI LULE..OOO!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Echoban: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
ogatboy:

And you think they do not have ibo people in Ibadan? Sanwo Olu will still be sent back to Ogun state

Their population is not significant enough to threaten a Governor. So they will only go for competency unlike Lagos.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by ogatboy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Echoban:

Their population is not significant enough to threaten a Governor. So they will only go for competency unlike Lagos.

So it is ibo people that is threatening sanwo olu? Wonders shall never end
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
fastseo:

You have look at what is on ground and makes changes. you don't have to wait for Americans.

JAMB didn't wait for Americans before they implemented the changes that we are seeing today.
time Neva reach ooo and there ll still be paper voting if online voting is allowed
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by stanbright(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:

You mean obidients and ipob voted for APC?
is Peter obi the one contesting?
Who even gave you MB to come online
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Echoban: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
ogatboy:

So it is ibo people that is threatening sanwo olu? Wonders shall never end

No Ibibio wink
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by incentive: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations to him
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by fastseo: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
time Neva reach ooo and there ll still be paper voting if online voting is allowed

same network that powers bvas will still power e voting. I just want those who deserves to be voted to be voted and not criminals and looters because they have the money. while the masses suffer.

look at abia state for example. if not bvas you can't unseat the orjis
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Afamed: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
fastseo:
for everyone to be satisfied we should do away with paper type of voting.
we should move to e voting where reports will be sent on real time.

with this losers will be satisfied.

Even US are still doing paper voting
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by fastseo: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Afamed:

Even US are still doing paper voting
the bvas that was introduced did we copy it from Americans? God gave us brain to think outside the box but we refused to.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:43am On Mar 21, 2023
fastseo:

same network that powers bvas will still power e voting. I just want those who deserves to be voted to be voted and not criminals and looters because they have the money. while the masses suffer.

look at abia state for example. if not bvas you can't unseat the orjis
is otti a poor man?? U guys have been sleeping in Abia that's why... Sitting gorvenors have been losing elections without bvas elsewhere... Shekaurau ANPP then defeated kwankwanso of PDP as sitting gorvenor in Kano... So...
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Uthman75: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2023
and later they will be shouting stolen mandate... smiley
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Kirkb(m): 7:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Oga shut up, say only what you can defend. I'm from Ebonyi State......Oga is the worst we've seen. Yea infrastructure wise he built structures that already started failing before he left office. There's what we call capital human development. We were known for rice production, the likes of Gov Sam Egwu and Elechi invested heavily in making sure Ebonyi rice produced in mass up to international export level but when this guy came in it became a different ball game. The Ebonyi rice became a thing of the past only distributed when there's need for a political event. Moving further, they're lots of Chinese companies here and the most painful part is that they mine our lead.....I repeat lead located in Ikwo and nothing to write home about. A govt that claims to have human development at heart would definitely mandate those companies to setup plants for production here in Ebonyi. I can only mention but a few. We were at a state thanks giving oga said that Ebonyi State has only 60% shares at the Ebonyi State shopping mall that was built with Ebonyi State money......so who owns the other 40%. PDP pulled in more votes.....oga just rigged his poppet into office to cover his tracks......oga's senatorial seat was as well rigged. So talk about your State my guy.
SmartPolician:
Wike hijacked PDP and bullied Dave Umahi into moving to the APC. That move was the best thing that happened to APC in South East because that man did an outstanding job in his state. In fact, Dave Umahi remains one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced since the inception of democracy.

In a new state of Ebonyi in dire need of infrastructure, Dave Umahi came to their rescue. What it means is that any party he joins can easily win votes in the state because many people will ride on his popularity.

Congratulations to the new governor, Mr. Nwifuru. One agendum I am giving the new governor is to focus on human capital development. Ebonyi State badly needs it!
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by SmartPolician: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2023
Kirkb:
Oga shut up, say only what you can defend. I'm from Ebonyi State......Oga is the worst we've seen. Yea infrastructure wise he built structures that already started failing before he left office. There's what we call capital human development. We were known for rice production, the likes of Gov Sam Egwu and Elechi invested heavily in making sure Ebonyi rice produced in mass up to international export level but when this guy came in it became a different ball game. The Ebonyi rice became a thing of the past only distributed when there's need for a political event. Moving further, they're lots of Chinese companies here and the most painful part is that they mine our lead.....I repeat lead located in Ikwo and nothing to write home about. A govt that claims to have human development at heart would definitely mandate those companies to setup plants for production here in Ebonyi. I can only mention but a few. We were at a state thanks giving oga said that Ebonyi State has only 60% shares at the Ebonyi State shopping mall that was built with Ebonyi State money......so who owns the other 40%. PDP pulled in more votes.....oga just rigged his poppet into office to cover his tracks......oga's senatorial seat was as well rigged. So talk about your State my guy.

I'm sure many states in Nigeria would kill to have someone like Dave Umahi run their affairs.

Of course, nobody expects everyone to like a governor, so you are no exception.

Like every poorly raised kid, they don't make points without insults, but I will let that slide without hitting the report tab.

Lastly, if you don't like the outcome of the election, go to court.

PS: I won't reply you again...
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by robinsoncrosoe: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2023
APC winning ebonyi and imo shows how bad our electoral process is

The rigging is unimaginable
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Nechesandra: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kirkb:
thank you
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Nechesandra: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
if only you know what is happening in Ebonyi state. If only you're from there, buh unfortunately you don't. So please keep quiet and move. Na we wear show, we know where e dey pain us. Go and ask about dave. He's worse than wike. So please face front.

I'm sure many states in Nigeria would kill to have someone like Dave Umahi run their affairs.

Of course, nobody expects everyone to like a governor, so you are no exception.

Like every poorly raised kid, they don't make points without insults, but I will let that slide without hitting the report tab.

Lastly, if you don't like the outcome of the election, go to court.

PS: I won't reply you again...[/quote]
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Light777(f): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oboy, LP is a finished party. I thought those online wailers swore to take over the governorship election! 🤣

I still dey ask, so wetin come be the useless noise when they couldn't win anything? Losers! 😛🤣
APC dey give them backshot home and abroad! 🤣
LP had no Governorship candidate in Ebonyi..

Stop embarrassing your lineage grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. / Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok / Afolabi Akanni Not Dead As DSS Produces ‘Dead’ Lawmaker Alive (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.