Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election (38301 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Ebonyi: PDP/APGA petitions fail as tribunal re-affirms APC's Nwifuru as Gov / Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Echoban: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
ogatboy:

And he could not allow a free and fair election. See as Oyo state election went, that is how you know who did well or not.

Oyo state voted competency, nobody is there threatening to vote base on Emotion unlike Lagos with flat head planning to vote in inexperience mummy's boy.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Elobest(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lp did what no other party has done despite no alliance and the intimidation,Peter is a hero.

Ebonyi is an Apc state, and Sunday is a good man. He will do the work despite the party. Lp removed chimaroke after 24 years in senate,Enugu east is free now.

Wagwanbrethren:
Oboy, LP is a finished party. I thought those online wailers swore to take over the governorship election! 🤣

I still dey ask, so wetin come be the useless noise when they couldn't win anything? Losers! 😛🤣
APC dey give them backshot home and abroad! 🤣
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by harmonyglobal: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Wow, APC in the east?
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by crixlight2(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
oyin44:
That man fought a lot of battle before he won that election. .. grin cheesy

This election don tire zombidiots
APC don show them shege , the beating is too much , na both home and away . No place for wicked idiot to rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Jostoman: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
princejohnard:
Hope lover of Nigeria class of '23 will not be shouting "stolen mandate" .....
it was because of this one that they killing innocent people in cross river. Nigeria politics
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by ogatboy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Echoban:

Oyo state voted competency, nobody is there threatening to vote base on Emotion unlike Lagos with flat head planning to vote in inexperience mummy's boy.

And you think they do not have ibo people in Ibadan? Sanwo Olu will still be sent back to Ogun state
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Pityoobi: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
oyin44:

Big time dem don tire… the lost is monumental, left and right dey collect wotowoto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Starboytwo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
Wike hijacked PDP and bullied Dave Umahi into moving to the APC. That move was the best thing that happened to APC in South East because that man did an outstanding job in his state. In fact, Dave Umahi remains one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced since the inception of democracy.

In a new state of Ebonyi in dire need of infrastructure, Dave Umahi came to their rescue. What it means is that any party he joins can easily win votes in the state because many people will ride on his popularity.

Congratulations to the new governor, Mr. Nwifuru. One agendum I am giving the new governor is to focus on human capital development. Ebonyi State badly needs it!
you don talk am finish.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by hmohammed(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
oyin44:

Dont say that. I am a supporter of APC and Jagaban but i think we should preach love towards eachother.

God bless Ndigbo.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Reelmii: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Shey na only Abia and Enugu Lp win nii
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Princedapace(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
fastseo:
for everyone to be satisfied we should do away with paper type of voting.
we should move to e voting where reports will be sent on real time.

with this losers will be satisfied.

That is just it but the politicians will not agree. If only the people protest for this until it is done. Some of the best laws in developed worlds were enacted after series of protests and demands by the people.
Ur politicians will never this manual voting that is very common. It is a shame.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by azikiweironsi(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
princejohnard:

They're just receiving gbas gbos everywhere.
They have suddenly gone mute. grin grin
Andrew Liver Salt party

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by chimaicon(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
bencr7:
that why it is call obidient not LP party,even obidient support pdp in cross river.
D different is ObI.
If LP have won d whole southeast,u pple will be saying it Igbo party,
Have u see now Igbo don't play fake politics

I tell you brother Igbo don’t play tribal politics we just look at the list presented and select the best then support the best.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by daniwise(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Didi2d:
Delta nkooo?

PDP don carry Delta
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Dedeity: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oboy, LP is a finished party. I thought those online wailers swore to take over the governorship election! 🤣

I still dey ask, so wetin come be the useless noise when they couldn't win anything? Losers! 😛🤣
APC dey give them backshot home and abroad! 🤣
When a fool talks, it's easy to spot him. You're so foolish not to know that the whole election is completely manipulated.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by mabea: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
oyin44:

Don't say what you don't know. Even though I wanted him to win for equity and justice but I don't like the fact that he won at expense of people's lives. Do you know how many people killed in Ebonyi by APC thugs because of this Man?
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Tflex01: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:
The court must revist lp votes in the presidential election. no way they had even 2 million votes

No way!!

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Belleful: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Abeg, from top to bottom party don win any state?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by bencr7: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
chimaicon:

I tell you brother Igbo don’t play tribal politics we just look at the list presented and select the best then support the best.
wink wink wink
LP is Igbo party to them,with d results in southeast that LP Igbo party don they die for their mouth.
Even let rochas or Orji uzor kalu present LP,they will never get d vote obi caught in Southeast.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Tareq1105: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
princejohnard:

I stand to be corrected, that Eluuupeee would not win 2 states in this gubernatorial elections across the federation.

I've been saying this for 2 weeks now bcoz LP would start shouting rigging rigging now.

Obi said Eluuupeee would win:

Lagos ×
Delta ×
Plateau ×
Enugu ?
Abia. ?

Three days after election, Eluuupeee is yet to win one state.

We still dey wait.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
Good!!!

I'm so so happy with this news.

South east must be liberated.

We must capture the remaining states in the east as soon as possible.

Won't you be the happiest person if everyone in Nigeria join APC as a party. I think that will bring peace and make naija move forward baa
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Elijahnonso1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2023

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by NothingDoMe: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

Ode, APC ll.enter south south. You n your kins ll.feed from APC. You ll sweep your streets with Tinubu's broom
Cry more

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Tareq1105: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Reelmii:
Shey na only Abia and Enugu Lp win nii

Den win any?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Ebubu2: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
harmonyglobal:
Wow, APC in the east?
yes, Ebonyigrin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by BJanta: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
fastseo:
for everyone to be satisfied we should do away with paper type of voting.
we should move to e voting where reports will be sent on real time.

with this losers will be satisfied.

Losers don't have to be satisfied, the court is there for the losers to seek redress.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by Devil1Messenger: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
Lol

Ebonyi is finished

Una want force labour on other people but don't want it in ebonyi

What of apga now, the LP pro max
Nobody contested under LP in labour party.
Umahi did well so there no need wanting to replace him.
If Buhari had done well, nobody would have listen to any party, its as simple as dat.
Seyi Makinde lost all the senatorial and house of Reps seat to APC because of Tinubu factor during the presidency, but governorship, he dusted the APC guy without any violence, rigging or voters intimidation. He won convincingly, his people voted him because he worked for them.
So try get brain small

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election by worldclass68(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Labour people.......

In Sabinus's voice: sorry oo sorry oooo
Dony cry dont cry grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Youth Leader Loses Palm As Explosion Rocks Benue (PHOTO) / David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me / Esther Obong-Egbuna "Sister E" Is Dead (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.