Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election (64771 Views)

Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) / APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries / Catholic Priest, Hyacinth, Wins Benue APC Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by timefarm(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats to him.

It is clear LP didnot win presidential in Benue as they are crying about that they did.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by spencekat(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats to Rev.Father Alia

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by mrvitalis(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Faber:
He will be the second Rev Fr. to govern Benue State

Congrats to him
How did the first oerfrom
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by JagabanBorgu: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Benue and APC 5 and 6

Even with all the atrocities by APC and herdsmen attack happening there
U are f00Iish, I didn't iñsûlt, I just described u.
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by DenreleDave(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
LP no reach 50k

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by LordAdam16: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Atiku ego have divided and depleted PDP states

All Wike wanted was the chairmanship position to the south

Even if you make Wike the Chairman or Presidential Candidate, Alia will still win Benue.

Dude is a force of nature.

-Lord

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by We4all: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
People voted him and not the evil party He says he wants to rescue Benue State and I hope he doesn't disappoint. For those who are not aware, aside being a priest, he also has the gift of healing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Felabrity: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U are f00Iish, I didn't iñsûlt, I just described u.
and you are màæd
Your father is an îdí0t

I don't insult
I just described you😍😍😍
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
He called all his church members sad, to come and 🗳, well let us see weda he would abide by Christ's teachings when he see $1000 sad
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by AK6464(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tingotoe:
The last rev father to govern the state was a disaster

He wasn't, stop misleading people, Fr Adasu left a good legacy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Blessed4sure: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yes o.

I think all governors in the south are now Christian.

Felabrity:
we need more christians as governors (competent ones) since APC want to rule with Muslim/Muslim ticket

That should balance it
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by ismodiwa(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Benue and APC 5 and 6

Ortom is the worst thing that has ever happened to Benue.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
I like it when clergys participate in our electoral process. Congrats to the Rev. Father!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by tesppidd: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Atiku ego have divided and depleted PDP states

All Wike wanted was the chairmanship position to the south

Lol

Gullible people everywhere like impressionable teenagers.

All Wike wanted was the Presidential ticket or the VP ticket.
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by JagabanBorgu: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tingotoe:
The last rev father to govern the state was a disaster
That last rev father is the best govèrñór Benue has had since he left power, acquaint yourself with politics before talking.

13 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Justicemy8(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
So ortom has finally lost in all fronts..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Livelystone01: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Benue and APC 5 and 6

Most of you people in this forum are either too emotional or naive to be discussing politics. Have you checked the indices that made him win or you are just voting parties like herds going to a single direction without purpose?

This man is the most popular among the candidates and smart people have moved past voting for a party. The fact that the outgoing governor is a clown helped him and destroyed the chances of his party, the PDP.

APC winning in Cross River, Niger, Benue has to do with the fact that they picked the best candidates to represent them while other parties operated like it used to be without regards to the sentiments of people in the states.

You guys should try to enlighten yourselves on issues before commenting, it will help a lot.

I see some people shouting LP without even checking if the candidate is a serial killer, SMH.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Felabrity: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Livelystone01:

Most of you people in this forum are either too emotional or naive to be discussing politics. Have you checked the indices that made him win or you are just voting parties like herds going to a single direction without purpose?

This man is the most popular among the candidates and smart people have moved past voting for a party. The fact that the outgoing governor is a clown helped him and destroyed the chances of his party, the PDP.

APC winning in Cross River, Niger, Benue has to do with the fact that they picked the best candidates to represent them while other parties operated like it used to be without regards to the sentiments of people in the states.

You guys should try to enlighten yourselves on issues before commenting, it will help a lot.

I see some people shouting LP without even checking if the candidate is a serial killer, SMH.
go back and read the post again, and stop crying
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by stasius: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
The office of the first Lady goes to the Blessed virgin Mary, mother of God.

wink wink wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Keegan: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Father that sabi; he knows his tomato, pepper and onion.
Congratulations Father. APC reigns.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by JagabanBorgu: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
and you are màæd
Your father is an îdí0t

I don't insult
I just described you😍😍😍
I knów ur fada is an eedioot, i am surprised u are telling me now that ur móm is too.
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Mccullum: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats to the elected governor and the people of Benue State.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by leanonme82: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Benue and APC 5 and 6

Anyway congrats, hope the people voted the party and not the candidate

So it is APC attacking them. You guys are so deluded in that ur IPOBic propaganda world that you regard a party as the devil. Good thing many Nigerians arent as daft as you. Lol!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by juman(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Father Mbaka for governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by sammsimm(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ellu p… Awon werey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by JagabanBorgu: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Livelystone01:

They doñ't have sènsè, even in thèîr AfghanEastern, they didn't vote LP, but want to intîmîdàtè others into voting LP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by WEALTH304(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
what the Bleep...who go come be the First Lady now....
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Happy Reverend Father and Pastor won election, I hope they won't allow Efcc do any work. By living holy lives.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by benuejosh: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
We did it!

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Felabrity: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol

Gullible people everywhere like impressionable teenagers.

All Wike wanted was the Presidential ticket or the VP ticket.
I said to the south, try to read and understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.