Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. (3499 Views)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by savagemani(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is going to be a lengthy true life story about how my life got ruined at an early age .
I would be giving full details on how Fraud, Alcohol and sex ruined my life and destroyed all I had accomplished.
I am written this on here to be as an advice to the youths , it's better to retrace your steps before it's to late. Someday I'm going to publish my life story on this as a book for everyone to be able to read .
Negative and Positive comments are welcome. My life story not a fiction.

3 Likes

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Jeon(f): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
So many stories about how alcohol,sex and bet useless the life of a promising young Man.

99% of Men are waste.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ok
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by superCleanworks(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
where is the pop corn seller?
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by superCleanworks(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeon:

99% of Men are waste.

nice statistics. I am sure you got your facts from all the men in your family tree.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Kasdat5(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
superCleanworks:

nice statistics. I am sure you got your facts from all the men in your family tree.

Hahaha .. e be like na me be the %1 o .
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by savagemani(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
I have always been a promising young child from a good background,my parent's are not rich , but they really took care of us and gave us all we wanted . All my siblings are graduated, we lacked nothing growing up .
At 18 I finished my O, level ,following year I got admission into the university to study computer engineering. Things turned around my parents were not able to raise the money for acceptance which was a 30k back then 2015, that was how I couldn't go to the university, I tried getting admission the following year , I cleared off my school cut off mark but still admission wasn't giving to me , I still tried again 2017 and I never got admission that was how I ended my dreams of going to the university.
I started learning graphic design which I left after three months and tried to focus on my talent as a keyboardist. I used that to earn from churches whenever I'm invited to come play for them .
Along 2018 I fell off by the wayside. Started getting depressed , looking unkempt, started following bad company which took the first turn of my life .
I became addictive to smoking of cigarettes and taking of Marijuana everyday with hard drugs.
Many people advice me but I didn't listen to them , sadly everything changed completely when same group of bad company I hanged around with almost took my life .
Note : I'm not a cultist and nothing can ever make me become one .
Same badly company almost got me killed , it was a case of mistake identity, I was hospitalized for two months , till date my middle finger isn't working anymore cause is disconnected from the veins due to the injuries I sustained .
After my treatment I decided I can't turn my life to a riff-rat , I need to bring something good out of myself and become something positive in life .
I decided to leave my parents house to face reality and be on my own .That was the worst mistake of my life and that's how my journey into fraud , sex , drugs and alcohol started ......to be continued.

1 Like

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Jidenkem: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Painstakingly following the thread 🤔
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by phorget(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Following...
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Autobot05: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeon:
So many stories about how alcohol,sex and bet useless the life of a promising young Man.

99% of Men are waste.
Switch your M to F in your profile if you're proud of your gender

1 Like

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by valiju: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Following
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by LocalStandard1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeon:

99% of Men are waste.

Are they as much a waste as the abortions your mom had before deciding to keep you? What about the ones you had? Can you evn count them?

Or is there a bigger waste than a homosexual Fatimah, Yar Arewa? What about your patriarch, has he made something out his life yet?

I hope to receive a response from you, my dear pressed incestuous friend.

If all you women start talking about your secret evils and misdeeds men will stay far away from you like a rotten corpse. Am I right Jeon or Fatimah, one born of incest with a little touch of bestiality?

2 Likes

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Vyzz: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
cool

Please continue abs tag me along
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Jeon(f): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
superCleanworks:

Wahala,
So the Men like childofdoom,DanielAlhassan,
nickfrane,
KehnnyKay,
Unyimekelvin,
gurusman365,
supercleanwork, Jidenkem,Muizzy7,NewManFred, and GoodbutBadguy that shared story like urs here on Nairaland are my family?.

Just be giving hope to yourself.

7 Likes

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Jeon(f): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Are they as much a waste as the abortions your mom had before deciding to keep you? What about the ones you had? Can you evn count them?

Or is there a bigger waste than a homosexual Fatimah, Yar Arewa? What about your patriarch, has he made something out his life yet?

I hope to receive a response from you, my dear pressed incestuous friend.

If all you women start talking about your secret evils and misdeeds men will stay far away from you like a rotten corpse. Am I right Jeon or Fatimah, one born of incest with a little touch of bestiality?

Ahhhhha warlock have you switched from the popular moniker you used in announcing the ban of your friend?

7 Likes

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Jeon(f): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Autobot05:

Switch your M to F in your profile if you're proud of your gender
None of your business, and your White Jesus who's not /wasn't a Christian told you to stay away from such person[s]. Then what made you to quoted me?.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by superCleanworks(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeon:

Wahala,
So the Men like childofdoom,DanielAlhassan,
nickfrane,
KehnnyKay,
Unyimekelvin,
gurusman365,
supercleanwork, Jidenkem,Muizzy7,NewManFred, and GoodbutBadguy that shared story like urs here on Nairaland are my family?.

Just be giving hope to yourself.

so you came to show everyone that know how to make make a list and even make your fonts BOLD? you must be very talented. keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by LocalStandard1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeon:

Ahhhhha warlock have you switched from the popular moniker you used in announcing the ban of your friend?
I am not here to be friendly with you. So cut the diversion tactics and answer my previous questions. Or should I repeat them for you, cause it seems you've aborted the little sense you have before turning to a sodomist, incest and bestial.

When will you tell us stories about how you turned?
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by LocalStandard1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeon:

None of your business, and your White Jesus who's not /wasn't a Christian told you to stay away from such person[s]. Then what made you to quoted me?.

At least before you become an online troll learn to properly read and write mana? Don't disgrace us from the North fa?
Calling the Lord into it is uncalled for, at least we all know that Muhammad laid the groundwork for your acts of sodomy, incest, necrophilia, pedophilia, bestiality and what not.

Find time and share your own misdeeds for us will you? Cause I know all those oosing smell from in-between is not natural.
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Jeon(f): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

At least before you become an online troll learn to properly read and write mana? Don't disgrace us from the North fa?
Calling the Lord into it is uncalled for, at least we all know that Muhammad laid the groundwork for your acts of sodomy, incest, necrophilia, pedophilia, bestiality and what not.

Find time and share your own misdeeds for us will you? Cause I know all those oosing smell from in-between is not natural.

Educated fool, Jesus is not a Christian.. Even the prince of Egypt [Moses ]wasn't a Christian.

Eh pain you .

Since 2020, what have you achieved? Keep trolling, it add neither reduce anything from my body.

have you fixed your Diastema?.

5 Likes

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Jeon(f): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I am not here to be friendly with you.
Lol, who is even trying to make friend with you?.
I rather befriend the devil. Because there's better achievements he can offer.

So cut the diversion tactics and answer my previous questions. Or should I repeat them for you, cause it seems you've aborted the little sense you have before turning to a sodomist, incest and bestial.

When will you tell us stories about how you turned?

You question is stupid and require no answer.

5 Likes

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by LocalStandard1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeon:

Eh pain you .
Since 2020, what have you achieved? Keep trolling, it add neither reduce anything from my body.
have you fixed your Diastema?.

You've been a troll on Nairaland for years now, you can do better than name mixing. Have you satisfied your homosexual and incest tendencies? Or you already adding bestiality to them?

I am also from the North but not from where we lay with cousins, relatives and cows or give out underaged children to their uncles for marriage. Has your previously underaged and now grown sis solved that infection problem from years of being married to that Alhaji?
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by LocalStandard1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeon:

Lol, who is even trying to make friend with you?.
I rather befriend the devil. Because there's better achievements he can offer.
You question is stupid and require no answer.
Don't be shy Fatimah, this is a faceless forum. Are you still grinding vaginas and piecing bottles inside with that female friend of yours? And are your parents now aware?
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Jeon(f): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You've been a troll on Nairaland for years now, you can do better than name mixing. Have you satisfied your homosexual and incest tendencies? Or you already adding bestiality to them?

I am also from the North but not from where we lay with cousins, relatives and cows or give out underaged children to their uncles for marriage. Has your previously underaged and now grown sis solved that infection problem from years of being married to that Alhaji?
Console yourself.

have you fixed your Diastema? .Or you're still putting on that bracelet?.

5 Likes

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Jeon(f): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Don't be shy Fatimah, this is a faceless forum. Are you still grinding vaginas with that female friend of yours? And are your parents now aware?

Omo igbo denying his tribe. Then what was the reason for putting Obinna as your profile picture?

Answer me

Maybe I might pity you to accept your approach.

5 Likes

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by LocalStandard1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeon:

Console yourself.

I sincerely don't know who you talking about and that is the absolute truth.

Now your turn. Have you found that effeminate South Korean sissy you've been drooling about? Or you still grinding vaginas and piecing bottles and sticks inside?

Don't be surprised I know a lot about you, I know about a lot of many Nairalanders. Can't hide from the LocalStandard you know, I have eyes everywhere.
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by LocalStandard1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeon:

Omo igbo denying his tribe. Then what was the reason for putting Obinna as your profile picture?
Maybe I might pity you to accept your approach.

Well, that picture right there is Peter Obi, he is my President for the next eight years.

I am not Igbo but I have come to admire them cause what they have bared and conquered in Nigeria and still come out on top no other tribes can in Nigeria. Not the Yorubas and definitely not your head-banging-on-floor people who deal on incest, sodomy and a touch of bestiality here and there. Muhammad can testify.

I am from the "North", kin ji ko? Ni Dan arewa ne. Ama mun Fi mu kira kanmu yan Middle Belt don ku mutanan banza ne, baku da damu da ran mutane. Mugunchi ya fara daga ku ne. Ga iskanche ama son boye a chikin hijabi.

1 Like

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Jeon(f): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I sincerely don't know who you talking about and that is the absolute truth.
Keep denying.
How did the pimples got off your rough face?

Now your turn. Have you found that effeminate South Korean sissy you've been drooling about? Or you still grinding vaginas and piecing bottles and sticks inside?
Yeah, still drooling 😪 over he, cuz of the fat ass and thick thighs. You know I grind anus with strap-on. The reason why I love sissy and also not to forget most Nigerian Men lack the bolded.

Don't be surprised I know a lot about you, I know about a lot of many Nairalanders. Can't hide from the LocalStandard you know, I have eyes everywhere.

Well done.
The All seeing eye. When will my sacrifice be ready?

5 Likes

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by Jeon(f): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Well, that picture right there is Peter Obi, he is my President for the next eight years.

I am not Igbo but I have come to admire them cause what they have bared and conquered in Nigeria and still come out on top no other tribes can in Nigeria. Not the Yorubas and definitely not your head-banging-on-floor people who deal on incest, sodomy and a touch of bestiality here and there. Muhammad can testify.
omo ibo hyping himself.

I am from the "North",
😒😒😒😒

kin hi ko? Ni Dan arewa ne. Ama mun Fi mu kira kan mu yan Middle Belt don ku mutanan banza be, Baku dan damu da ran mutane. Mugunche ya fara saga ku ne. Ga iskanche ama son boye a chikin hijabi.

Old troll track.
Have mercy on yourself and change your dissing.
Same line all the time. The reason why I left trolling for December 31,2022.
Most Nairalander don't know how to diss, once a particular word conjoin with their brain that's the word they will use for 5 years.

Take note 📝
1. I don't even think of bringing in someone's parents, generation into discussion.
2. I don't insults.
Normally I no dy start troubles. 😊
3.I don't even comment like before to aviod anything heat argument.
4. I made an oath with 2023 to avoid anything heat /enjoying the crying of my trolls

This was what I told my other troll.
see you're still on my mentions.
This shows that I have power over you, for you to be obsessed with me since how many years. [same goes for all my trolls]

My last reply to you.

But why you keep on quoting me? You even wished me on Women's Day and I neglected it.

👋

5 Likes

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by LocalStandard1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeon:

Keep denying.
How did the pimples got off your rough face?
Yeah, still drooling 😪 over he, cuz of the fat ass and thick thighs. You know I grind anus with strap-on. The reason why I love sissy and also not to forget most Nigerian Men lack the bolded.
Well done.
The All seeing eye. When will my sacrifice be ready?

I see what you're doing! You're a very lonely and depressed girl, you love the attention I am giving you this night even though it's a bitter one. You want to go to bed but don't want to cause I make you feel human and visible again.

At least you should have looked for someone reasonable and calmly and politely strick a convo with. But you won't be humble cause you feel you have a pride and ego to protect.

You have left me with no option but to apologize for the insults I splashed on you this night. So here it goes....

Personally, I don't do this insulting of a thing. I should have avoided your post in the first place. But I didn't! Do not let my address to you make you feel less, if you look inside you you will find that once little and innocent girl there.

Embrace her, be free, throw away the pride and ego, those are attributes of Lilith the demon female of feminism, homosexuality and all.

Finally, sorry for insulting you. Sorry for bringing your personal life and family into it, even the religion stuff. I am a Christian and I should not do such.

I hope you find that peace and turn back from that sinking hole you walking in.

If at all you really feel like talking mention me for intelligent discuss, I seem to think I know a lot about a lot. Sorry again Jeon, it's not cowardice I am doing here, I don't fear you. Just being a sensible and reasonable person.

Now it is your turn!

1 Like

Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by LocalStandard1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeon:

omo ibo hyping himself.
😒😒😒😒
Old troll track.
Have mercy on yourself and change your dissing.
Same line all the time. The reason why I left trolling for December 31,2022.
Most Nairalander don't know how to diss, once a particular word conjoin with their brain that's the word they will use for 5 years.
Take note 📝
1. I don't even think of bringing in someone's parents into discussion.
2. I don't insults.
Normally I no dy start troubles. 😊
3.I don't even comment like before to aviod anything heat argument.
4. I made an oath with 2023 to avoid anything heat /enjoying the crying of my trolls

This was what I told my other troll.

One last thing, take down that profile pics there and remove that signature of yours from there. If not I will personally correct and repremand you like a senior brother or uncle. That's not being "woke" but confusion and psychological foolishness. The White man is wrong, take note!
Re: How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. by jojofola: 12:57am On Mar 21, 2023
Omo see derailing sigh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead / Siblings Banished From Their Area For Sleeping With Each Other (PICS/VIDEO) / News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.