Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports (92182 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Incridible2000: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2023
It shades more light to the world how evil, backwards, unremdemable and doomed nigeria has finally become. If people don't express how gutted they feel how do the whole world know how worse things are becoming?
nairalee:
How will tearing my passport remedy anything?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by nairanaira12: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

Next time, never split the party.

Modified

I am amused at those who think my above comment means I support APC, or PDP. I don't. I am just telling you guys that we could have sent out APC with a united oppositon.

My personal view...we should have voted out APC, PDP, LP and NNPP. But then again, you guys do not listen to me, so....

Obi's ambition isn't desperate. The tinubu and Atiku that had been there for long had they been part of the corrupt class for decades and Nigerians needed someone less corrupted, and that's Peter Obi
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Ade3131: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2023
ObamaBatchan:
Only you and your likes will experience hell and not me. If you are wishing to experience hell in the next dispensation, so be it to you. As for me, a new nation will birth. We shall experience good fortune, things will turnaround for good. God's mighty hands will take control of the affairs of the nation through the new leader.

Instead of you to pray for the good of the nation, you are professing evil and mishaps to yourself, all because your preferred candidate did not win. Are you God? Do you know His preference for the nation? God chooses a leader, allow Him to operate. Who says your preferred candidate is the answer? Is it because some gods of men have prophesized so?. Is it not same set of people that gives annual prophesy which most don't come to past?

There's power in our tongue. There won't be hell in Nigeria, there will be peace and the nation will be great again.

Shalom.

An emphatic AMEN to all the prayers and well wishes. It shall be well with me too under this new dispensation. Whether or not the person at the helm is our choice, we shall rejoice and glorify God for his goodness and blessings in our lives.

It is well with our nation.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by sinola(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2023
na expired passport jare...dont be fooled
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by BreconHills(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

You are quite wrong. The Yorubas have been called cowards and their liberal disposition has been called mumuism. So now they have said enough is enough. If is strikes you as tribalism so be it. They don't very much care. Whatever you can't take don't try to impose on us. You are Edo..our supposed kindred and remember the word spoken " Edo is not Lagos" True. Every part of Nigeria under the Federal system has a right to live by their own distinct culture, be ruled by those that share their values, make their own laws and have them respected by those from other parts of the federation. Lagos has said no to take over by settlers. It is their right. If you call it tribalism, that's fine.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by DECLAN2015(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

Modified

I am amused at those who think my above comment means I support APC, or PDP. I don't. I am just telling you guys that we could have sent out APC with a united oppositon.

My personal view...we should have voted out APC, PDP, LP and NNPP. But then again, you guys do not listen to me, so....

This is the bitter truth
Obi and kwansooso cause the damage and hand over power back to Apc....but still blaming Apc
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fahdiga(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2023
TOYNEX:

I think blind followership coupled with subjective baseless, senseless and selfish loyalties contribute the most to the situation than the ambitious man himself, Nigeria has never had it this bad.
Nigeria has been on a downward spiral since 2015.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Israel07: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

If Obi, by running from one party to the other, did not did not display desperation, then you have to find another word to define desperation.
Another aspect of his desperation was engaging in tribal and religious campaigns going from one church to the other this desecrating the house of God with politicking. He made people to see himself as a Christian candidate for christians

Every other presidential candidate conducted their campaigns with decorum by restricting thems to public arena like stadia. But not so Obi.
When he came to Lagos, he went to only Ibo-dominated markets only - Alaba, Computer village and Ladipo.
Even after his failed presidential effort, he came back to Lagos to campaign for his governorship candidate by restricting himself to only Ladipo market - a slap on other ethnic stock - the Yoruba - that voted for him enmasse. That was a very daft display of tribal jingoism. He made believe only Ibos voted for him in the presidential and he needed only Ibo votes for his party to win the governorship election,
I thought to myself, no wonder he couldn't make more than a 3rd class from the university.
He is too much of a divisive factor in the elections.

So it's his fault PDP didn't give him a fair chance for primaries that was supposed to be btw him and Wike as it supposed to be zoned down to the south. Abt Moving from one party to another, which other politician isn't guilty of this? You know how times Atiku went back n forth btw APC & PDP, I'm sure you know, Tinibu how many times before eventually merging with Buhari to create APC that harboured the rebels from PDP, PDP zoning it to another Hausa Fulani man wasn't desperate? That was to use tribalism to get power back from APC, this was the reason behind Tinibu going for a Muslim to counter PDP's move which cancelled out the tribalism on the part of Atiku and brought in religious advantage for APC, Muslim Muslim ticket which appealed better to the core North than another Fulani going again in fairness. Both acts from this two people was nothing short of desperation but you don't see it as they are both Muslims, it's Obi who's an Igbo man and a Christian that's is desperate by going to a small party without structure? It was the people that forced Obi to contest as a President and not VP again and his major support came from the South South and not even his own South East. Obi who's campaign was ran by the people is the one who's desperate but PDP and APC that spent tax payers for their own selfish interest are not desperate? You talk about him graduating with a 3rd class a problem n I smile, really? Where's Buhari O'level result? Where's Tinibu's own? What abt his controversial Chicago university cert? Did you even attend higher institution? 3rd class but became a chairman of a bank, a successful legit business man who went on to be a Governor, what does this tell you? Abt him going to churches to campaign, that's how campaign is done in the East, Easterners are mostly business people n 'll not leave their business and gather at a stadia in the name of campaign. There's nothing desecrating abt that. Didn't Tinibu desecrate equity, fairness and inclusion of the rights of the christians by completely maligning them at a time where Muslims are killing christians like fowl in this country even inside the church? Same Obi went to mosques in the North and even visited Gumi the Boko Haram apologist but Tinibu that went as far as renting artisans to wear bishop robes didn't desecrate the Church. Yea you can fault him for not going to Muslim dominated areas during campaign but did you see Atiku in any Christian dominated area? Tinibu went to the East only to tell them how Peter denied Jesus three times. See I won't go as far as fighting or abusing anybody for politicians, they don't care about me but what I find abt repulsive abt Nigerians is their hypocrisy. It's always about Tribe and religion first before competence then 3 months from now y'all 'll start complaining of bad governance. Wasn't it Atiku and Tinibu that brought 8 years calamity of Buhari APC upon us? What's Peter Obi's crime if the youths told him to contest and he did that. He has the most organic support of any presidential candidate ever only Buhari comes close in this aspect to the extent his supporters killed southerners and burnt churches in the North in 2011. Peter Obi is not perfect yes, but he's with less baggage. Y'all don't fear God or care for your fellow humans. Peter is desperate with third class and ran for presidency sponsored by the people used a Northern Muslim as vice who has no blemish or controversy of any sort hovering around him that's desperate but your dear PDAPC are not desperate?
You're not ready to either hear or say the truth. Rigging, thuggery, killings, ballot snatching, disenfranchisement and ethnic profiling by a particular party wasn't desperate yea? Yea I agree he shouldn't have just campaigned at Igbo dominated areas in Lagos and I fault him for that but please as much as you crucify him also extend it to Tinibu who did far worse by maligning christians in Nigeria. Peace!
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by occfx: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2023
TMSMedia:
Politicians Want You To Give Up So They Can Loot - Rufai Tells Nigerians

Arise News presenter, Rufai Oseni, has urged Nigerians not to give up on the country because of bad politicians, IGBERETV reports.

Rufai wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1637885156366090240?s=19

We have been hearing this motivational quote since 1960 and it kept getting worse... Motivational quotes are scheme to make you endure hardship and torment. Violence is the solution to peace. This sounds strange but it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu's desperate ambition has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.

The only thing that was destroyed is IPOB and people from the potopoto region.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Lotoflaff: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Word..
Nothing spoil
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by emorse(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

It is a myth to say that you do not enjoy any benefit as Nigerians

For example, education is heavily subsidized in Nigeria. That is why you can get a degree here for less than $300 yearly school fees. You cannot do that abroad. Primary and secondary schools owned by state and federal governments too are very cheap. (The downside is that schools are underfunded...they cannot raise their fees to improve funding, and tax revenues in Nigeria are too low to adequately fund education).

Even health is subsidized at government hospitals well well. A good caesarean costs less than 1000 dollars US in Nigeria, even far less in some hospitals. If we were to charge the real cost, which is something like ten times that, you would scream. Hospitals in places like the US look lovely because they run on actual costs. Nigerian hospitals are so subsidised that they cannot look too good...because profits are low.

We also spend billions subsiding fuel in this country...to the point that we go into debt to do so, and to the detriment of profits in the secotr which ruins our refineries.

An Obi win won't have changed much...unless he was willing to improve tax revenues by taxing the 70% of Nigerians who do not pay taxes.... which would have ideally funded more mass welfare.And he was going to remove subsides...alongside Atiku and Tinubu.

And finally, no toll gates on the roads.
Bro, I'm not willing to go into that argument so I'll just say non of those things that you mentioned requires the indigeneship of any state. So as it is for the indigenes, so it is for the non indigenes therefore we have no business fighting tribal wars.

An Obi win would have meant a shift from the current establishment at least. And also, it would have reflected the will of the majority and boosted the reputation of INEC. Those are some massive gains that we lost to stupidity disguised as tribalism.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fahdiga(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2023
TOYNEX:

Pathetically, it doesn't look like anything is changing soon angry
It worries me a lot to be honest.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by sniperr007(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the fastest solution....

It's even expensive to renounce
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by ukaface(f): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Nigeria is cursed ooo
I sure say person don curse Nigeria
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by mercysamuelson(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2023
EggSauce

Fools without permanent residency they tear their passports…. Omo Anything for Clout … social media really got everyone chasing clouts with anything…. Lmfao … eeeew

People wey dem go soon deport

No mind dem. Dem plenty for here for California. Once dem get visit visa, dem go dey misbehave. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

So it's his fault PDP didn't give him a fair chance for primaries that was supposed to be btw him and Wike as it supposed to be zoned down to the south. Abt Moving from one party to another, which other politician isn't guilty of this? You know how times Atiku went back n forth btw APC & PDP, I'm sure you know, Tinibu how many times before eventually merging with Buhari to create APC that harboured the rebels from PDP, PDP zoning it to another Hausa Fulani man wasn't desperate? That was to use tribalism to get power back from APC, this was the reason behind Tinibu going for a Muslim to counter PDP's move which cancelled out the tribalism on the part of Atiku and brought in religious advantage for APC, Muslim Muslim ticket which appealed better to the core North than another Fulani going again in fairness. Both acts from this two people was nothing short of desperation but you don't see it as they are both Muslims, it's Obi who's an Igbo man and a Christian that's is desperate by going to a small party without structure? It was the people that forced Obi to contest as a President and not VP again and his major support came from the South South and not even his own South East. Obi who's campaign was ran by the people is the one who's desperate but PDP and APC that spent tax payers for their own selfish interest are not desperate? You talk about him graduating with a 3rd class a problem n I smile, really? Where's Buhari O'level result? Where's Tinibu's own? What abt his controversial Chicago university cert? Did you even attend higher institution? 3rd class but became a chairman of a bank, a successful legit business man who went on to be a Governor, what does this tell you? Abt him going to churches to campaign, that's how campaign is done in the East, Easterners are mostly business people n 'll not leave their business and gather at a stadia in the name of campaign. There's nothing desecrating abt that. Didn't Tinibu desecrate equity, fairness and inclusion of the rights of the christians by completely maligning them at a time where Muslims are killing christians like fowl in this country even inside the church? Same Obi went to mosques in the North and even visited Gumi the Boko Haram apologist but Tinibu that went as far as renting artisans to wear bishop robes didn't desecrate the Church. Yea you can fault him for not going to Muslim dominated areas during campaign but did you see Atiku in any Christian dominated area? Tinibu went to the East only to tell them how Peter denied Jesus three times. See I won't go as far as fighting or abusing anybody for politicians, they don't care about me but what I find abt repulsive abt Nigerians is their hypocrisy. It's always about Tribe and religion first before competence then 3 months from now y'all 'll start complaining of bad governance. Wasn't it Atiku and Tinibu that brought 8 years calamity of Buhari APC upon us? What's Peter Obi's crime if the youths told him to contest and he did that. He has the most organic support of any presidential candidate ever only Buhari comes close in this aspect to the extent his supporters killed southerners and burnt churches in the North in 2011. Peter Obi is not perfect yes, but he's with less baggage. Y'all don't fear God or care for your fellow humans. Peter is desperate with third class and ran for presidency sponsored by the people used a Northern Muslim as vice who has no blemish or controversy of any sort hovering around him that's desperate but your dear PDAPC are not desperate?
You're not ready to either hear or say the truth. Rigging, thuggery, killings, ballot snatching, disenfranchisement and ethnic profiling by a particular party wasn't desperate yea? Yea I agree he shouldn't have just campaigned at Igbo dominated areas in Lagos and I fault him for that but please as much as you crucify him also extend it to Tinibu who did far worse by maligning christians in Nigeria. Peace!

Worst cases of rigging, intimidation, thumbprinting, violence, ballot box snatching occured in the SE.
Truth is you people are always fund of hiding your own faults while you highlight those of others.
People were not allowed to exercise their voting rights in the SE on Feb. 25.
We have video recordings of LP agents thimb-printing for voters - voting by coercion.
It was in the SE that one Nkechi Okeke and other LP agents signed results and collation sheets for an entire ward.
It was in the SE that a man celebrating Tinubu's victory was linched.
It was in the SE that one Prof. Akpan, an INEC official, was stabbed to death for announcing results that APC won.
How about these ?
Remember, these are documented pieces of evidence
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fahdiga(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2023
@flames40, I saw your email but have forgotten the password. You can mention me in any useless thread if its that important.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fahdiga(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2023
@flame40 I saw your email but have forgotten the password. You can mention me on a random thread if it's that important.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Flames40: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
@flames40, I saw your email but have forgotten the password. You can mention me in any useless thread if its that important.

Useless thread?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Waterbear(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Modified

It's the other way around..
Pdp ruined LPS chances...
Next time they should vote the stronger man..

Lp still won
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Waterbear(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2023
emorse:

Bro, I'm not willing to go into that argument so I'll just say non of those things that you mentioned requires the indigeneship of any state. So as it is for the indigenes, so it is for the non indigenes therefore we have no business fighting tribal wars.

An Obi win would have meant a shift from the current establishment at least. And also, it would have reflected the will of the majority and boosted the reputation of INEC. Those are some massive gains that we lost to stupidity disguised as tribalism.

Since tinubu won, our economy keeps crashing

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Smartguyboy(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
A Friend of mine I once housed visited me in December. He's really big hotshot now and he had nothing but curses for Buhari's government but one thing he rounded off with was that it was during these Buhari's regime that he made the most money. Look on the bright side, man.
Tinubu's regime may just be the time you'll strike it big.
I hope 🤞 so and looking forward to that but as an Igbo man with the hatred that is going on against the Igbo what chance do we have ?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2023
TMSMedia:
Politicians Want You To Give Up So They Can Loot - Rufai Tells Nigerians

Arise News presenter, Rufai Oseni, has urged Nigerians not to give up on the country because of bad politicians, IGBERETV reports.

Rufai wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1637885156366090240?s=19

I no blame am na. He has a job in Arise TV with a good pat na. Insurance and all. What the common man with Master degree in Engineering doing teaching job to meet ends meet. Has Nigeria not failed him?

Useless Country.

You see people suffering resubscribing to more suffer just because of tribalism.

God punish lord luggard
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by hollywater: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Meti99:
Their father Obasanjo once tore his PDP ID card, today he is jittering after small small Politicians
See Mumu wetin concern International passport and voters card? Village champion.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Israel07: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Worst cases of rigging, intimidation, thumbprinting, violence, ballot box snatching occured in the SE.
Truth is you people are always fund of hiding your own faults while you highlight those of others.
People were not allowed to exercise their voting rights in the SE on Feb. 25.
We have video recordings of LP agents thimb-printing for voters - voting by coercion.
It was in the SE that one Nkechi Okeke and other LP agents signed results and collation sheets for an entire ward.
It was in the SE that a man celebrating Tinubu's victory was linched.
It was in the SE that one Prof. Akpan, an INEC official, was stabbed to death for announcing results that APC won.
How about these ?
Remember, these are documented pieces of evidence

You don change topic sharp sharp! Typical 2 faced Yoruba man... Dey ur dey abeg. Peace!
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Sambod92: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2023
God bless you, Rufai
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Geenosko: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
EggSauce:
Fools without permanent residency they tear their passports…. Omo Anything for Clout … social media really got everyone chasing clouts with anything…. Lmfao … eeeew

People wey dem go soon deport

Global immigration minister.
The omni-knowest that knows everyone's immigration status.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by naijamerican: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Smartguyboy:
People keep saying good day will come,
E go better
July will make me 32 years old and it keep getting worse
If people can choose Tinubu over Obi what chance do we have it will get better ?

Very little chance bros. Nigerians are too stupid abeg. Japa and give your pikin a chance at success
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by naijamerican: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
BreconHills:

You are quite wrong. The Yorubas have been called cowards and their liberal disposition has been called mumuism. So now they have said enough is enough. If is strikes you as tribalism so be it. They don't very much care. Whatever you can't take don't try to impose on us. You are Edo..our supposed kindred and remember the word spoken " Edo is not Lagos" True. Every part of Nigeria under the Federal system has a right to live by their own distinct culture, be ruled by those that share their values, make their own laws and have them respected by those from other parts of the federation. Lagos has said no to take over by settlers. It is their right. If you call it tribalism, that's fine.

See this goat. Fulanis have been raping and killing in yuroba land for the past 8 years and you cowards have been overall silent. But now during election you push tribalism sentiments and lies against igbos. You urchins are nothing but foolish cowards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.