Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports (92196 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by naijamerican: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
hifocus:

The only thing that was destroyed is IPOB and people from the potopoto region.

Then support Biafra so those people you despise can be free from associating with mugu people like yourself
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by thedio(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please
When it comes to tribalism in Nigeria u can compare Hausa with Igbo and set Yoruba aside because Yoruba is the most liberal group in Nigeria.
From Ondo to ekiti ,across osun to Oyo down to Ogun and end in Lagos,Yoruba live happily with other ethnic group without discrimination until u push them to wall. If u av not been to any state in south west b4 pls come down to Ibadan and bear me witness
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Igbojew: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please
You have just said it all and we will be here when those tribalistic people from that Waste side will start crying and complaining when their Tinubu and their sudden found love from APC government will start dealing with them.................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fut9ure: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
thedio:

When it comes to tribalism in Nigeria u can compare Hausa with Igbo and set Yoruba aside because Yoruba is the most liberal group in Nigeria.
From Ondo to ekiti ,across osun to Oyo down to Ogun and end in Lagos,Yoruba live happily with other ethnic group without discrimination until u push them to wall. If u av not been to any state in south west b4 pls come down to Ibadan and bear me witness

You don't know what you are saying
Liberal? And the people of Ekiti were selling thier vote on credit

Not tribalistic? And yet you all voted for tinubu after what we have been through knowing fully well that we should get it right this time around
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by thedio(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

Next time, never split the party.

Modified

I am amused at those who think my above comment means I support APC, or PDP. I don't. I am just telling you guys that we could have sent out APC with a united oppositon.

My personal view...we should have voted out APC, PDP, LP and NNPP. But then again, you guys do not listen to me, so....
Kwakwanso was desperate to take Kano back from Ganduje and not to rule Nigeria.
He contested for presidency to sell NNPP to the people of kano. I'm not sure he campaigned in three southern states and any NE state. He mission was to take over Kano which he did with ease.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by CoolAmbience(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu's desperate ambition has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.

What is this one saying?

None of the presidential candidates is half as desperate as Peter Obi.

If you know, you know.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by thedio(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:

You don't know what you are saying
Liberal? And the people of Ekiti were selling thier vote on credit

Not tribalistic? And yet you all voted for tinubu after what we have been through knowing fully well that we should get it right this time around
Buying and selling of vote has nothing to do with tribalism,it is a pure corruption case and cut across the 36states of the federation.
Tell me what Tinubu put u through by holding political post at the national level between 1999 and 2023
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fut9ure: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
thedio:

Buying and selling of vote has nothing to do with tribalism,it is a pure corruption case and cut across the 36states of the federation.
Tell me what Tinubu put u through by holding political post at the national level between 1999 and 2023

Who brought Buhari upon us?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by BreconHills(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
naijamerican:

See this goat. Fulanis have been raping and killing in yuroba land for the past 8 years and you cowards have been overall silent. But now during election you push tribalism sentiments and lies against igbos. You urchins are nothing but foolish cowards.

Fulani bandits have been killing and raping everywhere north, sw, se. And now their activities have been circumscribed. UGM have been killing freely in the SE, one single man has said no one should go out in the SE on Mondays and like sheep you all stay indoors. Don't talk to anyone about cowardice without looking at yourself first.

And regarding the elections don't even try playing that victim card. Nobody is buying it anymore. As your eyes have been opened, so everyone's eyes is opened. In the sw, osun state has a governor with an igbo mother, the governor of ondo states wife is igbo. The governor of Oyo states wife is Kalabari. There are several elected igbo or non yoruba members of houses including Desmond Elliott. Name one governor in the East with a mixed ancestry or marriage. Just one.

In the voting pattern across the sw presidential election every party had representation - and won states. In the same election LP was getting 87% 90%. Across the SE. Who are the tribalists?

When the governor of ondo state wife who is igbo tried to pick up a senatorial ticket in imo was she not driven out and back to Akure? Who are the tribalist?

Look, all those marginalised and ill treated sob stories don't work anymore. What you don't allow in your region you cannot do elsewhere. You kept telling us that Nigeria won't let you go when in fact there is a UN process for pursuing a referendum that you refuse to start, there is even an immigration process for renouncing your citizenship which you refuse to kick-start. Nobody is holding you. Do whatever you want but when you are in another region, respect the norms of that region and don't try to hijack it. No region in Nigeria will take it. Never again.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

You don change topic sharp sharp! Typical 2 faced Yoruba man... Dey ur dey abeg. Peace!

You must bẹ a mental fàṣẹ for berging into what you know not of.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Israel07: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You must bẹ a mental fàṣẹ for berging into what you know not of.

Wetin urchin dey talk?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by naijamerican: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
BreconHills:

Fulani bandits have been killing and raping everywhere north, sw, se. And now their activities have been circumscribed. UGM have been killing freely in the SE, one single man has said no one should go out in the SE on Mondays and like sheep you all stay indoors. Don't talk to anyone about cowardice without looking at yourself first.

And regarding the elections don't even try playing that victim card. Nobody is buying it anymore. As your eyes have been opened, so everyone's eyes is opened. In the sw, osun state has a governor with an igbo mother, the governor of ondo states wife is igbo. The governor of Oyo states wife is Kalabari. There are several elected igbo or non yoruba members of houses including Desmond Elliott. Name one governor in the East with a mixed ancestry or marriage. Just one.

In the voting pattern across the sw presidential election every party had representation - and won states. In the same election LP was getting 87% 90%. Across the SE. Who are the tribalists?

When the governor of ondo state wife who is igbo tried to pick up a senatorial ticket in imo was she not driven out and back to Akure? Who are the tribalist?

Look, all those marginalised and ill treated sob stories don't work anymore. What you don't allow in your region you cannot do elsewhere. You kept telling us that Nigeria won't let you go when in fact there is a UN process for pursuing a referendum that you refuse to start, there is even an immigration process for renouncing your citizenship which you refuse to kick-start. Nobody is holding you. Do whatever you want but when you are in another region, respect the norms of that region and don't try to hijack it. No region in Nigeria will take it. Never again.

Why are you naming yuroba politicians married to igbos when it is you fools trying to discredit GRV because his mother is Igbo? You people love projecting your actions into igbos when everyone can clearly see what you People’s agenda is. Again, you’re despicable and your children will continue to suffer until you learn to live with honor
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Ted4real: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tinubu desperation from top to bottom has destroyed hope for the country.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Alpharey: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
diplomat058:

Your silly obsession with Tinubu has drained your senses. I'm sure you still see him when copulating with your wife. You will survive the 8 prosperous years of great Asiwaju presidency, sogbò? Pẹlẹ cheesy

If Tinubu government will work out for Nigerians, thanks be to God. But if not, hmmm. You go follow suffer, no excuses
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by candygist: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2023
Fahdiga:
PO won.

According to social media.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by AmuRubber(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
crafteck:

Its the illiterates, when Apc knew the loss was definite, they played a tribal card, the tribal balance was already delicate, they stole labour parties mandate, one thing was clear, its not that people are in love with obi or gbadebo, we are just sick of apc, jt was the youth vs old vultures and they changed it to yoruba vs igbo....
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by AmuRubber(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.