Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports (92151 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

Shut up bros!!! How will you feel if a stranger from nowhere will wake up and say Benin is a no man's land,?
Promising to dethrone the Oba of Benin and seize the land. ? Do you joke with such?

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Smartguyboy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
People keep saying good day will come,
E go better
July will make me 32 years old and it keep getting worse
If people can choose Tinubu over Obi what chance do we have it will get better ?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by article1: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
They will one day go after this rufai.
What for, for saying the bitter truth?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by easytig(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Those things you called teslim and jimoh are the biggest fools,they think they are defending the mandate of APC whereas they are digging the grave of poverty for thier unborn generations,they will simply be used and dump thereafter with absolutely no achievement whatsoever
garethbaley:
I've lost all hope in the country to be honest.

Meanwhile,

Somewhere in the USA, MC Oluomo’s daughter ain’t saying shiiii… his son is flexing

In New York, 2 baby BATs are living in million dollar apartments but Teslim and Jimoh living in the trenches are snatching ballot boxes !

Till these area boys realize that they are disposable tools that no one cares about them they’ll realize they shouldn’t be doing the bidding of these people

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by naijapikin2(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
He's right. Better to fight with all artillery at hand.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by HardBishop: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lemos14:
Story...its a shame we have 62 years of no achievements as a country..shame
Put the blame on yorubas they have the culture of electing old disgruntled men and women into governance
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by CursedOsuPigs: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

Next time, never split the party.

Kikikikiki😀

Okay. This is one of the supporters of the Cameroonian.🤣

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Amumaigwe: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

If Obi is desperate, what do you call Atiku? You are insincere

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by gbigbega: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

There is no difference between APC and PDP. The only hope PDP has was Obi and as it is typical of them, they threw out competence for selfishness and are not crying foul. Everyone disgusted PDP as much as A PC so don't make it look like Atiku is better. If I was to actually chose between BAT and Warily, I will chose BAT first, multiple times.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by SmartPolician: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lemos14:
Story...its a shame we have 62 years of no achievements as a country..shame

Nigeria has achieved so much in 62 years, but we could have done more.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
gbigbega:

There is no difference between APC and PDP. The only hope PDP has was Obi and as it is typical of them, they threw out competence for selfishness and are not crying foul. Everyone disgusted PDP as much as A PC so don't make it look like Atiku is better. If I was to actually chose between BAT and Warily, I will chose BAT first, multiple times.

Your choice, but you have to realize most Nigerians are not happy with APC over last 8 years.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fahdiga(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Why are you sounding like a spoilt typewriter this mbaise boy?🤣

You keep typing the same thing everywhere. Are you high on Ekwulobia weed ni?🤣🤣🤣

Why do you always support anything evil?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by HardBishop: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Smartguyboy:
People keep saying good day will come,
E go better
July will make me 32 years old and it keep getting worse
If people can choose Tinubu over Obi what chance do we have it will get better ?
Let them be deceiving themselves... They are selfish
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fahdiga(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
7upnigeria:

Tinubu has not been sworn in yet, what did he destroy? MENTION THEM. Go and read about men raised by TINUBU ALONE, Nobody in your lineage will even raise men like that, am very sure of that. He helped Buhari to become President, Osinbajo to become Vice. Many to become state Governors and CANT EVEN COUNT the number of businessmen that have become BILLIONAIRES through his intervention when he was Lagos Governor and a sound politician. GO AND READ about Tinubu's achievements as LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR ALONE, NOBODY FROM YOUR LINEAGE will ever achieve that.
Incoherent and disjointed gibberish.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by byteem: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=Kobonaire4 post=121927494]

Next time, never split the party.[/quote

Ogun kiii u dere

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by favor2016: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
I'm a Yoruba lady but the fact is that my people from the eastern part of the country are being treated unfairly. I could recollect what people were saying during the presidential election that if at all Peter obi win, they can never never declare him cos they can't give the power to Igbo. Why are we enslaving them, why can't we allow them to go their ways cos I can't see anything United in this country again.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by favour32(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
All people wey dey happy dey support wetin dey currently dey happen for Nigeria...na una go suffer the reaction too.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fahdiga(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Rather, Obi's desperate over-ambition to be what he is never destined to be with his tribal and religious bigotry has destroyed Nigeria beyond repair.
Sharap.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by article1: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
They will one day go after this rufai.
What for, for saying the bitter truth? Anyone born of a woman that will go after him will lose their heads
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

Shut up and stop disturbing us with these your sycophantic ranting. Who exactly are you trying so hard to please?

YOU ARE BINI and you dare call another tribalistic? The same Bini that will RATHER DIE than see their children marry from Esan. The same Bini that will hardly give their houses to Esan or Etsako man to rent, and if mistakenly, such persons take up their apartment, they start doubling their rent every 12 months. The same Bini that will do all within their power to keep the Esan man from becoming governor or the same Bini that will give all appointments in the state to their fellow Bono’s forgetting there are 3/4 main ethnic groups in the state.

Remove the log in your eyes first please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Na colour photographies dem dey tear.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Sharap.

Your mumu stinks to high heavens.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Amumaigwe:

If Obi is desperate, what do you call Atiku? You are insincere

Like I said, everyone has the right to run for president, and in previous posts, I have also commented that the refusal of PDP to choose an Igbo candidate was part of the reason why the oppositon was divided.

But in this race, we had to stop APC. At some point, you have to put aside our fears of not getting a southern president, and get rid of APC.

Person like me, I would have loved it if we voted someone other than Obi, Tinubu and Atiku. But wishes cannot be horses.

And yes, Atiku was desperate. He should have seen that it was the South's turn, but no.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
byteem:

K.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Ventura1: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
You bini that will start yawning okpaka when anyone talk ill of your Oba is accusing others of tribalism, the truth is that everyone in Nigeria have tribal identity, when shove come to shove, you will align with yours because others are also not ready to lose theirs, but only want to cast aspersion and accuse you of what they are guilty of
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by LastProphet: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

You should be ashamed of yourself to think PDP succeeded, 2 failures called political parties
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Eagba(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
diplomat058:

Your silly obsession with Tinubu has drained your senses. I'm sure you still see him when copulating with your wife. You will survive the 8 prosperous years of great Asiwaju presidency, sogbò? Pẹlẹ cheesy

As a tinubu apologist that you are, tell me one/ more good developmental reason/s tinubu ran for president.

Any leader that run for president on the premise of emi lon kan have nothing to offer
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by crafteck(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

Its the illiterates, when Apc knew the loss was definite, they played a tribal card, the tribal balance was already delicate, they stole labour parties mandate, one thing was clear, its not that people are in love with obi or gbadebo, we are just sick of apc, jt was the youth vs old vultures and they changed it to yoruba vs igbo....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

And what do you tell those that voted for Tinubu,suffer no dey tire them?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by millionaireman: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
TMSMedia:
Politicians Want You To Give Up So They Can Loot - Rufai Tells Nigerians

Arise News presenter, Rufai Oseni, has urged Nigerians not to give up on the country because of bad politicians, IGBERETV reports.

Rufai wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1637885156366090240?s=19

What is there to restrategise on in a country riven apart by ethno-religious bigotry?

My dear Oseni, ethno-religious bigotry does not run in your blood, but
more than 90% of Nigerians can never be cleansed of ethno-religious bigotry in their veins.
Nigeria is beyond redemption. How could a modern country have an aged and mentally handicapped president brought in through a most deceptive and fraudulent election process ever in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.