Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu (4140 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by talk2hb1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Indigenous indegene
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by haffaze777(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
SLAP44:
If I live and work in a state and pay my taxes and own my property, I am an indigene of that state.

Anyone who's not happy about it can knock his head on olumo Rock.

Tankio.
Abi o,it's just that you can only become whatever the real owner of the state want you to be,they can even stop you from voting? 😄😄😄😄

1 Like

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by undisputedKOC: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tinubuagbado:
*Boycott Census in Lagos.*

Lagos is about 20million people.
By Law, more seats are allocated to states like Lagos in the house of Reps due to their large population...this population is made up of those of us who have been violently prevented from voting...we were told we are not Lagosians, we were told to go back to where we come from.

....And we have accepted.

Come May 2023, there will be another national Census and we won't allow ourselves to be counted as Lagosians.

We must "respect our hosts" and return to our states of origin to be counted. Or refuse to be counted as Lagosians.

You can't accept our population and Reject our votes.

#BoycottCensusInLagos.
Copied.
Please stop making unnecessary noise and take immediate action. You Igbo refugees should migrate enmass back to your wretched region with night bus same way you came to South West region.

Did Yoruba people tell you they are happy to be counting parasites among their population? See something oh. Yoruba people say they don't want you in their region, is it by force? They will be extremely happy if you don't get counted among the Lagos population. Don't you get it?

Stop making threats, take action. Get out of South West and STAY THE FÚCK OUT. Make sure you don't relocate to Niger Delta region though. We are tired of you people here too undecided

4 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by SLAP44: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
haffaze777:

Abi o,it's just that you can only become whatever the real owner of the state want you to be,they can even stop you from voting? 😄😄😄😄

Olumo rock.
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by TheBillyonaire: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Living in Lagos or any part of the South West can never make you a Yoruba indigene. You will always be an Igbo refugee.

If you people like, learn Yoruba language, wear asoebi and give yourselves fake Yoruba names like that Igbo Labor Party HOA guy that contested with fake Abiola name, you will still be a flat head Igbo refugee in the South West - that is your identity.

You can never be equal to Yoruba no matter how hard you try or cry. If you don't like it, relocate back to Alaigbo or did they take chain to tie your father down in another people's land?

Which taxes are you even claiming to pay? You Igbo refugees migrate by the millions from your wretched region seeking greener pastures in South West and Northern region, thereby choking up, overwhelming and putting a huge strain on the socloeconomic infrastructure benefits that ordinarily should benefit the indigenous tribes of those places.

You as a flat head Igbo refugee claim you pay taxes in Lagos, then tell us are you not also benefiting from the social amenities put in place by the Lagos State government for its people? Or do you think you will be benefiting from social amenities for free? You must be a bloody joker.

Take your fake taxes to the South East, Yoruba people say they don't want it, na by force to live for South West? Bloody parasites! undecided

Yoruba is a Fulani word meaning curning. What is really the true name of the people called Yoruba (curning)? Lagos is a portuguese word, you can not name what is not yours. What is your name for that swamp called Eko by the Binis, again, you can not name what you do not own.

These words are true facts from our history. Now for Fulanis to name you as curning (Yoruba), they can not name who they do not own, or was it just a case of describing a curning people? Then what is the name of your tribe, really?

As far as I am concern, you are all mad to think Lagos belongs to your tribe, it makes no difference, I still make money from my investments there and pay zero taxes so how does being a Lagosian really helped the so called Yorubas than all those who actually make money off the large population?

Tribalism is sweet. Lets all be tribal now.
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by CursedOsuPigs: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
All these just because of Tinubu's inordinate ambition.

All these headless Zombidients.

It's no longer an ambition. It's now a reality.

Tinubu is Nigeria's president for the next 8 years in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by tunjiajayi: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

By Law, more seats are allocated to states like Lagos in the house of Reps due to their large population...this population is made up of those of us who have been violently prevented from voting...we were told we are not Lagosians, we were told to go back to where we come from.

You are just a foolish person, just review you train of thought.
Fool.

Come May 2023, there will be another national Census and we won't allow ourselves to be counted as Lagosians.

We must "respect our hosts" and return to our states of origin to be counted. Or refuse to be counted as Lagosians.

#BoycottCensusInLagos.
Copied.
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Fahdiga(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

All these headless Zombidients.

It's no longer an ambition. It's now a reality.

Tinubu is Nigeria's president for the next 8 years in Jesus name
Didn't expect much from a supporter of anything evil.
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Fahdiga(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Living in Lagos or any part of the South West can never make you a Yoruba indigene. You will always be an Igbo refugee.

If you people like, learn Yoruba language, wear asoebi and give yourselves fake Yoruba names like that Igbo Labor Party HOA guy that contested with fake Abiola name, you will still be a flat head Igbo refugee in the South West - that is your identity.

You can never be equal to Yoruba no matter how hard you try or cry. If you don't like it, relocate back to Alaigbo or did they take chain to tie your father down in another people's land?

Which taxes are you even claiming to pay? You Igbo refugees migrate by the millions from your wretched region seeking greener pastures in South West and Northern region, thereby choking up, overwhelming and putting a huge strain on the socloeconomic infrastructure benefits that ordinarily should benefit the indigenous tribes of those places.

You as a flat head Igbo refugee claim you pay taxes in Lagos, then tell us are you not also benefiting from the social amenities put in place by the Lagos State government for its people? Or do you think you will be benefiting from social amenities for free? You must be a bloody joker.

Take your fake taxes to the South East, Yoruba people say they don't want it, na by force to live for South West? Bloody parasites! undecided
At the end you said nothing.
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by CursedOsuPigs: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Didn't expect much from a supporter of anything evil.

Kikikikiki

Fahdiga, the head of Osu clan in mbaise🤪

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me mukemuke for belle.

Wail more make I hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by farem: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
SLAP44:
If I live and work in a state and pay my taxes and own my property, I am an indigene of that state.

Tankio.

The way your brothers in India have become citizens right?

1 Like

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
An insane voice.
A bloody opportunist running around the country with those who are destined to labour in vain
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Heavensent01(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
SLAP44:

Tankio.

so one can become a citizen of a state and country by paying taxes?

the sensible people in southeast I doubt if they're up to 5

2 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Heavensent01(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Aisha Yesufu has changed to "activist" mode...

This woman use Obidients cash out bad bad...

if na you nko? Aisha Yesufu endsars drama was birth by Buhari sidelining her to appoint Hadiza, she and Ezekwesili were pained, at least she used naive obi to count her losses

2 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Afamed: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just disappoint me by making sense for once in your life.

And who are you?
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Fahdiga(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Afamed:

And who are you?
Sharap you drunk.
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Afamed: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Using Google translator to write in Igbo language can never make you an Igbo man.

They asked you simple question, if you are rejoining your Biafra or death national anthem or you still want to continue to labour in vain?
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Raf4: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
SLAP44:

Tankio.

Oleeee! That's why you were given a well deserved gbas-gbos. Woto-woto is still ìn the warmers for you, in case.........
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Fahdiga(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Afamed:

They asked you simple question, if you are rejoining your Biafra or death national anthem or you still want to continue to labour in vain?
I'm allergic to stupid questions.
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by udede(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
OgunKiLhordSpy:

If you like be indegene if you like no be... Lagos na Yoruba land... If them born una papa well make una start una Biafra or death...
Biafra agitation that has started at otu nne gi .
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by SLAP44: 5:09am On Mar 21, 2023
Raf4:

Oleeee! That's why you were given a well deserved gbas-gbos. Woto-woto is still ìn the warmers for you, in case.........

Knock your head on olumo Rock, that was the option not crying like a spoilt brat.
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2023
Afamed:
Kano don turn to special adviser on victimization .

Na only una waka come.

Hausa hates us

Yoruba hates us

Ijaw hates us

Ikwere don grab our land

Itsekiri is our enemy

Benin hates us

Na only una wakaa come

There’s a football fan club here in London (Millwall) that sings “Nobody likes us and we don’t care.” grin
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Warl0ck: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2023
Afamed:
Kano don turn to special adviser on victimization .

Na only una waka come.

Hausa hates us

Yoruba hates us

Ijaw hates us

Ikwere don grab our land

Itsekiri is our enemy

Benin hates us

Na only una wakaa come
we dont hate them.
Ole

Remove SS from ur madness

dirty yorubast*rd
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Impunity

Okpara Moses

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
SLAP44:

Tankio.

Really? undecided
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Obaaderemi2: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

#BoycottCensusInLagos.
Copied.
Your people will not listen to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE / A Short Letter To Late Umaru Musa Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.