Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX (57473 Views)

Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by stanluiz(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2023
Iamgrey5:
When was this?

It was only when he ordered attack in Yorubaland that he was cautioned by Ohanaze

They were quite all the time he ordered Yoruba pastors not to come to the east for crusade.
Have your leaders cautioned Mc oluomo ?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Nosa111(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2023
I stop going to redeem long ago. Way back when I was an undergraduate

Adeboye is just a Yahoo yahoo pastors
Soon whona eyes go clear. The old man said he doesn’t vote during an election because he have all parties in his congregation. What a useless statement, prophets like Elijah, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah spoke against bad government. Even when gunmen murdered Christian inside the church in Ondo state, he remain mute. Those who sit at the fence in the midst of trouble supports the oppressor.

I respect great people like Oyedepo, Paul eneache, and others that spoke truth to power without fear or Favour. Not because they support any candidate but because they were vocal and spoke truth to power.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Iamgrey5(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2023
stanluiz:
Have your leaders cautioned Mc oluomo ?
For what exactly? For protecting his land from foreigners?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

The General overseer of that church has been acting politically correct since 2015.

In the buildup to the 2023 General elections, the church leaders including the G.O became a fencist.
Sitting on the fence while politics of divisiveness and exclusion was being done.

All through the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, he never came out to condemn killings of Christians across the country.

Anyone from South south or southeast that still attend that church is a fool.
U're the bigger fool. When trying 2b mad because of earthly government don't u ever include south south in ur foolishness.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Ademidd: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2023
Binancian:

what happened to the overnight political dept your daddy setup?
or cause Osinbajo no longer won?
cause your church setup a politics dept, then went mute
continue deceiving your gullible followers
awon tribalists
Is Osinbajo the only politician in RCCG? Do you even know the numbers of politicians with elected offices in that church? You are so full of hate. Only God can keep this country united.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Owaincouncil: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2023
If we drag or call them their real name now, they will say we are not accommodating and tribalistic
You are living in lagos because the place is okay than your village. Now you are calling your 5% extraction to stop going to church because your candidate didn't win.
I don't have any problem with obi but his supporters all because those who fail to belive in their one way, dead and lousy agenda must come down.
Because adeboye stands to be neutral as a father to both obi, atiku and tinubu, you are now calling him names. Must he follow your dead ambition. You can't rule this one Nigeria with your attitude. Go and write it down. You igbo can't be trusted with power.
I'm not surprised, do you guys even have respect for your biological parent? NO. So how would you honour others father. Awon omo ale alaileko gbogbo.
Very soon, all of you will run out of lagos. You have take our generousity for granted and we will react.
Lagos belong to yoruba land. Basic.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly supporting a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.

Lol...keep deceiving yourselves by supporting criminals

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Billygee2u: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19
It may sound funny, but,many people don't know that it's truth.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by frenzy48: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again
u are very sentimental and it blocks your sense of proper reasoning

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Pharaoh94(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again

do not insult a prophet again. it is for your own good. He may forgive but the angels with him wil not.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Tee2027: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2023
And Apostle Suleiman Church is the Wing of Labour I guess.

And Enenche Church is Labour church as well.

Leave the church and rot in hell No one will miss you. God don't even need idiot like you so go start your own tribalistic, ipob and bitter church.

Don't just leave the RCCG better you commit suicide and let Nigeria rest but Obi the cultist lord will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Legitisreal: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:

Mumu...i am from south south.

You guys think south south are fools?

You are always trying to tag south south along the divisive politics Southwest is playing.

You think south doesn't know her friends and enemies?

We haven't forgotten 2015 ooo
you are not more south south than myself

Igbos are no different from yorubas na just power Dem never see
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by millionaireman: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly supporting a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.

Lost what? You should be ashamed of yourself for calling a most deceptive and fraudulent election process a true election; an election through which a near octogenarian who is mentally handicapped and who forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government in the past, as president-elect.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by McDoe(m): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2023
It is an individual thing but I know a :-pastor in RCCG in Ikorodu.

The man is a big tribal bigot. So shameful

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Safyqueen: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Stop bring church into earthly politics , you are not a Muslim, it is Muslim that does that...

Is there anything wrong with your brain this morning. Do I here you say Muslims?

Christains are highly dealt with for blindly involving themselves in politics supporting Obi not knowing that the Muslims have no time for that.

In the north especially, Muslim clerics are different from politicians. Can you say that to christainity?

Islamaphobia kills you there.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19

GOOD MORNING

2015 i watched the GO campaign for a mulism (buhari) against a christain (goodluck) in church

i stop going to that church instant

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2023
SWATMan:

You are bereft of any sense of history. The RCCG led by Adeboye were among the hipocritical and myopic class of the so called Christian 'leaders' who together with other tribal pastors like him organized a rally (Occupy Nigeria) for a Christian president GEJ to be replaced by a blood thirsty and incompetent ruler who has damaged Nigeria beyond repair. The man has every right to take the decision he just made. Most Igbos were born either as Catholics, Anglican, Methodist etc. RCCG is a Yoruba church and as such is not reckoned with in the east. The consequences of this archaic act of tribalism will have far reaching consequences in the future.
As you lie against the man of God, God will raise people that will lie against you.
pastor Adeboye was never part of occupy Nigeria protest .
It was pastor bakare,
If your brain doesn't remember things again, use your Google.
It's the church of God, God will continue to bring his own to his church.
Ibo should not allow their hatred for Yorubas to consume them
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2023
Legitisreal:
you are not more south south than myself

Igbos are no different from yorubas na just power Dem never see

and we south south are saints

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by putin2: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2023
All the Yoruba church whether big or small is Apc wing

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

As you lie against the man of God, God will raise people that will lie against you.
pastor Adeboye was never part of occupy Nigeria protest .
It was pastor bakare,
If your brain doesn't remember things again, use your Google.
It's the church of God, God will continue to bring his own to his church.

it is the reverse

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2023
This is what you get when politicians start running to churches for endorsements; and the churches keep embracing them

Soon insults and trolling would kick in
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Israel07: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Same people that created political wing inside the church for Osibanjo? Look at ur level of hypocrisy n u talking about Hallmark of Christianity. God doesn't know you 2faced alaye. Go n take several sits abeg. I'm not saying the guy did the right thing but I'm saying you're worse than him Mr judgina. Piss off

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by tubolancer(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
Nobody calls you to worship at Redeemed Christian Church of God. They do not need your money
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Berankis: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2023
AgentGoat:
when will this people have common sense?
The plain truth is that, at the end of the day, for the continued existence of Nigeria and the progressiveness our economic status... THEY WILL NEVER HAVE COMMON SENSE!
By the way, I want to stop all these Yoruba/Igbo, APC/LP wahala. It's creating hatred inside of me and I don't want it.
This will be my last post on it. I respect all Igbos are humans and as Nigerians. I love them all. The are courageous (may be too courageous), industrious, resilient, venturesome and brilliant.
Make I rest abeg, I don tire... I give up. Make I face my life.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by willibounce1(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2023
No surprises at all. It's the normal ipob miscreants. Didn't we say they'll go back to their real disgusting nature after they lose the election. Many of them don't even go to church but as usual they'll use RCCG for clouts to satisfy their fooli.shness. we saw how they insulted a lot of yoruba elders before the election. It will get worse now that they have lost.
Same bas.tards who told kanu to shut up because they thought adaobi will win will now go back to kanu to praise him as their prophet. No common sense no nothing.
There are many options for you. Go to your lords chosen or odumeje church where you can continue your comedy.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Gboom: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2023
Like one of my brothers in the church used to say, majority of ibo brethren and pastors are just religious but not Godly.
I was with one of my ibo pastor one sunday when a newspaper vendor brought a copy and one of the headline says avengers has destroyed the pipeline again, he was very happy and was trying to bring me in but, I told him God may not be happy with them destroying national property.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by kissdabride: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

God will forgive you
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2023
So all members of Pastor Enenche' church in Abuja are Labour party supporters?
Even with his emotional rantings, you will find members sympathetic to other parties. So they should leave his church because of it?
You are just emotionally immature.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Pharaoh94:

do not insult a prophet again. it is for your own good. He may forgive but the angels with him wil not.

Do you know the angels with me?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by gannod(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
I disagree. At most, the church will encourage members to seek God’s will regarding the election and participate, not blindly endorse Osibanjo based on sentiments.

If the church would be partisan because of VP, why wasn’t it partisan since one of its Pastors would be First Lady? They still didn’t endorse Tinubu regardless.

Any church rooted in the scriptures knows God’s ways and thoughts are different from man.

I attend RCCG and the Church has never influenced my choice in terms of who I have voted for since 1999. I have never voted APC and I will not vote for them because of what they stand for. And again, I can not wait for the RCCG to tell me to do the right thing before I do it. Any youth that has common sense should not wait for any religious leaders or traditional leaders to vote right. All these talks about not going to Church because of somebody are infantile nonsense. We go to Church to worship God not man.

Besides, I have not seen Catholics in the SouthEast saying they are no longer attending because of Fr. Mbaka's support for Buhari/APC.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by sparko1(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2023
Legitisreal:
na this one we keep saying

Why dragging SS into una madness

Was it not ipob Igbo agenda that started this whole Yoruba church should not be attended by igbos---kanu

This is my problem with them, thinking for SS, just tell your people and f out, have been to Edo state, the number of GO there is more than some congregation.

When they want to start shit up they drag SS name along.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Ijaya123: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2023
This is how you know a mere church goer, and not a real Christian. Awọn onisọnu.

Second base abeg…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.