Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX (57596 Views)

Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Nnaworo(m): 6:09am On Mar 22, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly endorsing a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.

You messed up your message by qualifying Obi as a weak candidate.That shows that you are biased.You just corroborated what that man said about the church becoming a wing of APC.I am sure that you an APC member.The party that boast of owing Lagos but very much afraid of allowing people to exercise their rights of choosing their leaders.That is cowardice.Do not even think that it is over.You have not heard the last of your evil against the Igbos on the 18th of March.

It may interest you to know that Igbos makeup more than 50% of the population of that church and if they are to desert the church based on this perception,the church will be negatively affected.
For your information,there are many Igbos in the thinking of that man.The only thing they have done differently is that they have not gone public.

My conclusion.Igbos will leave the church in their numbers.You go and worship with your...

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MadarasBlade(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Larryndelaw:
When Obi was running up.and down churches playing religious card we warn him. Now that he lost woefully. He is complaining. I still say it igbo don't know how to play politics. Where is Kenneth okonkwo the comedian

You people that knows how to play politics, i hope a bag of rice is 1,000 in your father's house?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Villa12(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Lightorder:
I didn’t care to read trash you must have written. Just craw back to the gutter you call home, tell the dirty , unrefined savages you call family that you came across a serial loser whose minimum happens to be better than their best , all put together. Anu mpama ne nwero isi no odu.
Bunch of serial losers😂
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by QuotaSystem: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2023
bong4:

Calling a fellow human being "weak and inferior" shows how low you have fallen to as a human being.

The candidate, not necessarily the individual, is weak and inferior.

Inferior in track record in governance compared to other candidates.

Weak in inability to win states in the most electorally populated regions of North and SW (except Lagos).
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by DazzlingAngel10: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

The General overseer of that church has been acting politically correct since 2015.

In the buildup to the 2023 General elections, the church leaders including the G.O became a fencist.
Sitting on the fence while politics of divisiveness and exclusion was being done.

All through the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, he never came out to condemn killings of Christians across the country.

Anyone from South south or southeast that still attend that church is a fool.
I wonder how you reason, is it with your head or your anus. You accusers will be frustrated because you will never find evidence
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by DazzlingAngel10: 8:40am On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=Nnaworo post=121962171][/quote]🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Waterbear(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Slurity:
Yorubas are weak right? Keep creating enemies yourself as usual.

Comprehending English might be a barrier...
Let someone explain it to you.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Waterbear(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2023
Slurity:
Yorubas are weak right? Keep creating enemies yourself as usual.

Yorubas and APC voters...
How far?
This is the govt you fought to retain...
I hope you're happy with the blood and souls wasted...

Congrats to your hatred and tribalism...
It's paying off with human lives ...

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MalbakOscar(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again
Why? Simply because he didn't endorse your preferred candidate?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MalbakOscar(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Church never involve involved in politics, christians is only exposing the wickedness of Islam.
What brought Islam into this matter?
You're no different from the man.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by uche393: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Yorubas and their propaganda, they Will create account and claim Igbo. when Igbos start their own propaganda e go red oo.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Royceey(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2023
Strafudeen:

Impact destroying fools like himself

Animal
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Yeah, Igbos are share holders in RCCG, go to Jesus house in PH or that big branch in Woji.
How can churches in Nigeria be complete without tithes from developers? The only reason most dont occupy top positions in churches owned by the westsiders is their greed and the fact that they are dumb upstairs.

Ability to make money isnt a sign of intelligence BTW. Igbos should learn that.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by yunus22: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
jaggabban:

So ur tithe was for Adeboye and not for God.
Chai Xfinity na business.
https://www.nairaland.com/7211187/sue-employer
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by jessesky: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
My dear brother politics is a game of number, religions or ethnicity are a mere tools used to achieve their own goals, if only u want to be sincere with yourself, u & i knows religion or ethnicity shouldn't be a barrier.
Lagos as a case study, after the emergence of Tinubu as governor, I hope u remember how many Christian governor as ruled Lagos State.
More so their are many other tribes inclusive in running Lagos state govt affairs. Judging others makes us blind, whereas love is illuminating. By judging others we blind ourselves to our own evil and to the grace which others are just as entitled to as we are
Israel07:

No be tribe and religion una darling daddy take win election coupled with sophisticated electoral malpractices?
What happened to Fairness when he chose MU-MU ticket in a country like Nigeria no be to take win election? Did he care abt christians welfare especially at a time Muslims have become so bold to the extent of killing inside the church?
Didn't ur Daddy GO create political wing inside the church for Osinbajo? So what happened to the wing when he saw MU-MU ticket? Oh wait, he can't choose a Christian cos he's Igbo over a MU-MU cos he's his fellow Yoruba abii? I understand God asked him not to use the wing again. I'm not supporting the man but don't try in any way judge him. Una body odour dey stink of hypocrisy.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Lingudy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Why such a conclusion

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.